Cat 5's to Cat 3's Timeline

Chris N Lora

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did mate. The email that I mentioned was sent by the CO to my agent, and my agent then forwarded it to me. So yeah there was no mention of PCC or Meds.. Meds aren't very expensive here and since I had done them way back in 2009, I'm sure I'll have to do them again.. It's just the PCC that I'm worried about, and hence I thought of front loading them.

Thats cool mate, I wouldnt worry about the PCC yet, did you get 28 days to get the evidence to them?

i thought it was good to, we had a lady Dr did you pass everything, just the wait now. the young chap who dose the eyes and bloods was great too, very friendly and top service.

Good to hear that you all got on well at the Bridge Clinic as we are there tomorrow. Will be really glad once its over! I've printed our forms off but was unable to complete extra info online, not sure if its because we already entered our basic info in 2009. Hope its ok for us to fill the rest in pen....not sure how it works with the e-health system :confused:

Hi can I add my details please...

Name: Ali&Paul

Date of visa application: 19/08/2009

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade: Hairdresser

Visa Type: 175 to 176

Date SS granted: 3/10/2011

Sponsoring State: WA

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Medicals Submitted: no

Police Check submitted: no

Date CO assigned: ???

Date Visa Granted: ???

Many thanks,

Praying for a CO soon...

Alison. Xx

Thank you for adding me, do you think it would be advisable to book medicals/police checks?

I don't want to jump the gun or anything but I thought this might be the first thing they ask for?

Many thanks,

Alison :-)

Hi Ali & Paul,

We got a CO after 4 weeks. DIAC are aware that you have SS and will be in touch shortly ... It depends on you if you wish to book them as long as you have to pay no up front money then yeah book them. I cant see any harm in that just make sure there is no cancelation fee for the medicals the bridge clinic in Maidenhead is good(£200 per adult 85 per child all in) if your near london saved us over £250 quid. but if not still look around even if you had to pay a £40 round fee for flights it could be cheaper to go elsewhere to save on funds, I agree with that DIAC make changes constantly but I do not think this will affect you at this moment.

Chris.

Thanks for the advice, we are in scotland and there are 4 of us, maybe it's better to wait, oh it's so confusing, maybe im just getting a bit too excited that things are finally moving!

That was a good price for medicals though :-)

Cheers,

Alison

Guest sun lovers

Well still waiting for the police checks to arrive the last thing to send off, has yours come yet chris & lorna you sent yours a day b4 me, hope your meds went well Mandy. I can't beleive there are only 7 of us here on pomz in oz that moved to Cat 3 i thought there would be much more. x

as per conformation this morning from my agent im also in cat 3.

Its allready with an co but they didnt contact us. they said arround 6-8 weeks then they will inform us. This was end of september so i guess form now on 4-6 weeks only ;-)

as per conformation this morning from my agent im also in cat 3.

Its allready with an co but they didnt contact us. they said arround 6-8 weeks then they will inform us. This was end of september so i guess form now on 4-6 weeks only ;-)

Congrats Tanjev.

Would you like to add your details so we can add it to the front page? to help other

Name:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Date SS granted:

Sponsoring State:

Date Skill back on SMP:

Onshore/offshore:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Name: Tanjev

Date of Visa application: 18.09.2008

Nationality: German

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Cabinetmaker

Visa type: 175 later 176

Date SS granted: 12.12.2010

Sponsoring State:WA

Date Skill back on SMP: this month

Onshore/offshore: offhore

Medicals submitted: 2008

Police check submitted: 2008

Date CO assigned: not yet

Date visa granted:not yet

Name: bgh21

Date of visa application: 14/8/09

Nationality: British

High/LowRisk: Low

Trade: Hairdresser

Visa Type: 175 to 176

Date SS granted: 13/10/11

Sponsoring State: WA

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Medicals Submitted: no

Police Check submitted: no

Date CO assigned: not yet

Date Visa Granted: ????

Got police checks back today all docs sent off now, just got to wait :yellow_guy_smiling_

We got ours back yesterday and sent them off.

We are having trouble with the medicals only one os on E/Health so the others are having to be paper lodges so will be a bit of a delay.

Will update your details. you are sponsored by WA sun???

Guest sun lovers
We got ours back yesterday and sent them off.

We are having trouble with the medicals only one os on E/Health so the others are having to be paper lodges so will be a bit of a delay.

Will update your details. you are sponsored by WA sun???

Yes we are sponsored by WA but on our forms they sent us they are using our 175 application which we applied for first, not our SS, have sent them paper on SS, i don't care as long as i get there. As for our meds i don't know how to check as we were paper lodgement to begin with i know they were sending meds online as i seen them doing it, as long as we get it i don't mind as we have loads to sort out B4 we go and recon we will have to validate, and prob now won't get there till early 2013

Archived