Cat 5's to Cat 3's Timeline

Chris N Lora

Guest sun lovers
Hey guys - Looks like I just go a CO! Was checking the progress of my application, and what do I see - Most documents have been met and I've been asked to provide work references,Medicals,PCC,Form 80. It also says that an email has been sent, but since my agent is out of town, I'm going to have to wait for a couple days..

But yeah looks like DIAC are processing apps real quick- CO exactly a week after WA SS was approved :)

CONGRATULATIONS :cool:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest majorie c
Does that mean you have or will be getting a case officer soon??

Not sure.... just ask me to send in more evidence.... actually my girl is studying in one of the university in Perth. She is 21 years old and still depending on me....

Not sure.... just ask me to send in more evidence.... actually my girl is studying in one of the university in Perth. She is 21 years old and still depending on me....

I think if you can check the status of your app, it does sound like you have a CO why else would they ask for more details if they are not looking at your file fingers crossed.

Guest majorie c
I think if you can check the status of your app, it does sound like you have a CO why else would they ask for more details if they are not looking at your file fingers crossed.

I apply tru an agent.... I ask him tomorrow....

Guest majorie c

Called my agent just now... He told me i got CO....They didnt request me to do medical now, coz they need evidence that my 2 children are still depending on me . Will submit to them tomorrow and wait for them to ask us to do medical .......

Guest sun lovers
Called my agent just now... He told me i got CO....They didnt request me to do medical now, coz they need evidence that my 2 children are still depending on me . Will submit to them tomorrow and wait for them to ask us to do medical .......

Congratulation that's such good news really pleased for you x

Guest sun lovers
Sun Lovers,

Good luck with your medicals tomorrow let me know what they are like as we are there friday.

I emailed them a query but they never got back to me, to be fair that I found very unprofessional as I am parting with over 700 quid to them!!

Chris.

Thanks we have just got back, £770 lighter we were there 2 and half hours in the end looks like everything went well, my blood pressure was up a bit but i was stressing, like i do. Now it's the wait for the bloods, but i'm sure they will be fine. Glad thats over.

Good luck with yours tomorrow the people are very nice and make you feel very comforable:cool:

How you getting on with the 47A??

Sun, we did our meds lovely place easy to find and fantastic people the Dr was a tad excentric mind but wow did my daughter love him lol he did a check up on her doll the lot would recommend the Bridge Clinic to everyone Cheaper than most but expensive service standards.

Guest majorie c

Sun, we did our meds lovely place easy to find and fantastic people the Dr was a tad excentric mind but wow did my daughter love him lol he did a check up on her doll the lot would recommend the Bridge Clinic to everyone Cheaper than most but expensive service standards.

Still working on it... I hate paperworks!!!

Guest sun lovers

i thought it was good to, we had a lady Dr did you pass everything, just the wait now. the young chap who dose the eyes and bloods was great too, very friendly and top service.

That is class I will turn you orange on the front. WTG!!

Cheers Chris. When I finally saw the email that was sent to my agent, the only things requested were Form 80, a copy of my new passport, and some payslips. There was no mention of Medicals or PCC. Since they show as required on DIAC's website, I automatically assumed that I have been asked to do them by the CO.

You think it would be worth waiting till I'm actually asked to do them? Only problem is, in this part of the world, a PCC could take a real long time to issue (close to 3 months), and I won't be able to do my medicals since my passport will be stuck with the PCC issuing authorities.. Stinks! :(

Cheers Chris. When I finally saw the email that was sent to my agent, the only things requested were Form 80, a copy of my new passport, and some payslips. There was no mention of Medicals or PCC. Since they show as required on DIAC's website, I automatically assumed that I have been asked to do them by the CO.

You think it would be worth waiting till I'm actually asked to do them? Only problem is, in this part of the world, a PCC could take a real long time to issue (close to 3 months), and I won't be able to do my medicals since my passport will be stuck with the PCC issuing authorities.. Stinks! :(

Have you not got the Email fromt the CO?

Asking and giving a check list etc?

Have you not got the Email fromt the CO?

Asking and giving a check list etc?

I did mate. The email that I mentioned was sent by the CO to my agent, and my agent then forwarded it to me. So yeah there was no mention of PCC or Meds.. Meds aren't very expensive here and since I had done them way back in 2009, I'm sure I'll have to do them again.. It's just the PCC that I'm worried about, and hence I thought of front loading them.

Archived