Cat 5's to Cat 3's Timeline

Chris N Lora

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sun lovers
Agreed,

Fingers crossed all of us get a Grant before Xmas that would be the icing on the cake if we are lucky we will be going in Jan2012 ... Had enough of England just want out but hey waited over 3 years what is 3 weeks to 3 months from now huh!

Chris.

wish we could go earlier, we moved recently because we thought hairdressing would not go back on list, and now the house we have bought has to be extended b4 we try and sell so we can make some money on it. my son is in year 10 at school so thats a prob in it's self because of exams, business to sell. The list goes on when you go you will have to let us know were you decide to settle, we have family overthere, and like the Dungraige, woodvale, Kingsley, you can get bigger plots, for the money. Have you been there many times B4. :chatterbox:

wish we could go earlier, we moved recently because we thought hairdressing would not go back on list, and now the house we have bought has to be extended b4 we try and sell so we can make some money on it. my son is in year 10 at school so thats a prob in it's self because of exams, business to sell. The list goes on when you go you will have to let us know were you decide to settle, we have family overthere, and like the Dungraige, woodvale, Kingsley, you can get bigger plots, for the money. Have you been there many times B4. :chatterbox:

Thankfully our daughter finished school this year.

Last time we was in Australia was back in Jan 2007.

We have family in Sydney. We are were looking at anywhere in WA we will prob get a hotel for a few weeks and travel around and see what we feel is right for us freemantle seems ok.

We are renting now so no issues with selling house etc.

Guest majorie c
I have turned you Orange Majorie, how did you get on with the form filling??

Yes, everything ok... Booked medical on 1st Nov..... :) thanks!

Name: Kevin&Cathy

Date of Visa application: 27/11/20009

Nationality: China

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession: Life Scientist

Visa type: 885

Date SS granted: 03102011

Sponsoring State: WA

Date Skill back on SMP: 04102011

Onshore/offshore: Onshore

Medicals submitted: ?

Police check submitted: 12102011

Date CO assigned: ?

Date visa granted:?

I think i've got a CO! :-))

Went online this morning and most documents have changed to 'met' an medicals requested!

Still waiting on my agent confirming this though!

So excited!!!

I got WA SS the same day as you. Hopefully I can have a Co soon.

Name: Kevin&Cathy

Date of Visa application: 27/11/20009

Nationality: China

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession: Life Scientist

Visa type: 885

Date SS granted: 03102011

Sponsoring State: WA

Date Skill back on SMP: 04102011

Onshore/offshore: Onshore

Medicals submitted: ?

Police check submitted: 12102011

Date CO assigned: ?

Date visa granted:?

Hi Imean,

I have added you to the front page

thanks

Chris

Guest garynhelen

Meds booked for Monday and Tuesday next week! EEEK!!!

It's all happening at last. Surprised at how I feel to be honest. I thought I'd be jumping around with excitement!

hey everyone, am i reading this right that it looks like were getting CO within 2 weeks of getting SS or am i reading this all wrong

Hi All, Its been more than 3 weeks that my case moved up to Cat 3 but still there is no sign of any movement regarding my case. My agent asked DIAC and they advised her that our case has been allocated and you should hear from your CO in coming weeks, but as i said still nothing.

What u guys suggest me to do ?

Following is my timeline:

Visa 886 ( WA sponsorship ) Applied September 2009

Form 1100 sent September 2010

From High Risk Country

Any comment is much appreciated :D

Guest sun lovers

Hi all exciting news visa GRANTED today no conditions they have gone to my original application on a 175 which was lodged in 2008. so pleased keep looking at the email, it has all happend so quick now. Good luck everyone xxx Turn me green chris

Hi all exciting news visa GRANTED today no conditions they have gone to my original application on a 175 which was lodged in 2008. so pleased keep looking at the email, it has all happend so quick now. Good luck everyone xxx Turn me green chris

Wow Sunlover Congrats.

Green you are!!!

Guest sun lovers
Fingers crossed we wont be long but bit of a delay.

I (chris) have had medicals referred due to an operation I had earlier this year.

also one of my daughters meds have still not been uploaded by The Bridge Clinic who keep blaming DIAC.

then they say they cant do it due to doctor not being there etc. Really annoying that they are delaying it for no apparent reason.

DIAC advised them to send it via paper 2 weeks ago they didnt bother!!!

hopefully they get it sorted soon, it is annoying you pay your money you expect the service you pay for. I'm sure your be soon we were not much apart all the way along. We are going to aim for next Sept now, just been down the local to celabrate, :biggrin:

Guest garynhelen

Well that's meds all done for us, just got to wait now. (and get pcc's done!)

Does anyone know if a current CRB would suffice?

Well that's meds all done for us, just got to wait now. (and get pcc's done!)

Does anyone know if a current CRB would suffice?

Congrats on your medicals hopefully all went well.

Ref the PCC, I think it has to be the one's applied for has it has your photo on it and states for immigration purposes so I believe that is what is required however they do a quick turn around with the PCC's.

Archived