Cat 5's to Cat 3's Timeline

Chris N Lora

Hey people - I woke up this morning to receive that magical email in my inbox ! I have until Oct 2012 to validate.. I'm just so speechless at the moment :) Many thanks to everyone on this forum, and I'd like to wish each and everyone all the very best!!

Cheers!

Hi Cat,

I am so pleased for you when are you going to validate? you must be elated I really do wish the best for you

Chris

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Cat,

I am so pleased for you when are you going to validate? you must be elated I really do wish the best for you

Chris

Thank you so much Chris! Well, I still haven't finalized any plans yet, but I guess I'll make the validation trip sometime in March '12. Are you all set to make yours? I wish you all the very best too!

Thank you so much Chris! Well, I still haven't finalized any plans yet, but I guess I'll make the validation trip sometime in March '12. Are you all set to make yours? I wish you all the very best too!

Hi Cat,

We leave the Uk on Jan 3rd one way. all sorted we are actually just awaiting the removal men to get the boxes we are taking leaving all the furniture behind and going to have spending spree when we get there

Chris

Guest sun lovers
Hey people - I woke up this morning to receive that magical email in my inbox ! I have until Oct 2012 to validate.. I'm just so speechless at the moment :) Many thanks to everyone on this forum, and I'd like to wish each and everyone all the very best!!

Cheers!

That's great news wishing you the very best as well we have to validate by Oct as well but we are trying our hardest to get everything sorted so we can get our one way ticket in Sept. It's a good feeling isn't it !! :biggrin:

Hi Cat,

We leave the Uk on Jan 3rd one way. all sorted we are actually just awaiting the removal men to get the boxes we are taking leaving all the furniture behind and going to have spending spree when we get there

Chris

Fantastic! Did you manage to get yourself the migrant special airfare(if there's any)? Hope it turns out to be a smooth ride for all of us :)

That's great news wishing you the very best as well we have to validate by Oct as well but we are trying our hardest to get everything sorted so we can get our one way ticket in Sept. It's a good feeling isn't it !! :biggrin:

Hey thanks a bunch! Yeah it definitely feels awesome and I guess it was totally worth the wait. Are you headed to Perth as well?

Cheers!

Congratulations...!!! All the best with the big move! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi updat on status, Medicals done on 5th and police checks done too so just waiting to hear if were in or not, really wanted to know by Christmas but we've waited 2+ years so another few weeks is nothing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Grant letter received yesterday, another oooldd applicant finally approved ;-)

gotcha gotta CO! after 3 years and 2 months:chatterbox:

the problem now is that after that long time we need

new passports,

new medicals,

new police clearance certificates,

new certification of work history which is difficult because i lived in several countries.

and of course form 80,1022,929

Why the want to make it soooo hard?????

Archived