New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest IamJustaUser

Hi All,

I don't understand the order immigration is processing the application, some of user who are in same category as me and they applied after me got they visa. I just want to find out how they are proceeding the application within a priority .

It does make a mockery of the update really, we were waiting for the date to reach us & then nothing. It's a big let down. Trying not to think about it too much but it's difficult.

I have worked in government bureaucracies before, and I still can't understand why CO allocation isn't made based upon date. Everyone who applied on 4 March, let's just say, gets a CO before anyone who applied on 5 March.

It makes no sense that a Priority Group 4 applicant from March 2011 gets a CO while an applicant from December 2010 is waiting. If they have a priority system based upon job, age, dependents, or something else, then they should publish it. Othe

Hi Guys,

Good news,on 17th Oct Status of all the documents provided is now 'Met'. so Please turn me pink.

Reflex I was also been told that my file is batched for co allocation. but it is just matter of some time before they allocate a CO.

Please look below for status changing tutorial for more info.

http://cangurusalbinos.blogspot.com/2011/10/status-changing-tutorial.html

Congratulations I have now turned you pink :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: Sav321

Date of Visa application: 29/12/2010

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession:Analyst Programmer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 4

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted: No6-10-2011

Police check submitted: No

Date CO assigned: 18/10/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi All,

I don't understand the order immigration is processing the application, some of user who are in same category as me and they applied after me got they visa. I just want to find out how they are proceeding the application within a priority .

Yeah that can be difficult, in July they moved some people from cat 5 to this cat 4 this then put a hold on this thread for a short time, also to remember when these cat 4's get allocated a co they get put in a team eg team 1 team 2......... some are these teams work faster than others making it look like their is no priority on the first page.

Tania

I have worked in government bureaucracies before, and I still can't understand why CO allocation isn't made based upon date. Everyone who applied on 4 March, let's just say, gets a CO before anyone who applied on 5 March.

It makes no sense that a Priority Group 4 applicant from March 2011 gets a CO while an applicant from December 2010 is waiting. If they have a priority system based upon job, age, dependents, or something else, then they should publish it. Othe

But those from Dec could have been from another cat so then has to wait to be batched to a co and this makes it look like they are not working in order, as for those a month or two apart getting co before others my theory is that it depends what team you have been batched to and how fast they work through these, it has been mentioned by DIAC that sometimes if all doc are in order that can speed things up. :biggrin:

As I expected, OH & 2 kids meds are now finalised, mine is referred.

Mandy x

Conratulations Mandy,:jiggy: You've been checking again,:eek: have to admit I did have a quick look this morning. Yours should be finalised be the end of the week then your in the waiting room with the rest of us. (that gave me a picture in my head of the waiting room in the film Beetlejuice) :biglaugh:

I might be on to something here, I might invent a board game called Visa processing. based on a variation of game of life. I think it would need a rather large board though. :yes:

Hi All

Ive added some borders to the spreadsheet to make it easier to see which months are filling up etc. If you dont like it then let me know and I will undo it.

Though from doing this it clearly shows that no one from March has been allocated a CO yet. Is this the case or have we not marked it down correctly?

Hi All

Ive added some borders to the spreadsheet to make it easier to see which months are filling up etc. If you dont like it then let me know and I will undo it.

Though from doing this it clearly shows that no one from March has been allocated a CO yet. Is this the case or have we not marked it down correctly?

I wanted to suggest the borders as well,much easier:yes:

Maybe make each month its own colour...? :spinny:

Thanks for the work you guys are doing with the spreadsheet!

A

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff

Hi guys!

My prediction is January 12. But I wish I made a mistake as it was 10 days ago when I underpredicted 12 days :biggrin:

Hey bj27, hope you get a CO real soon :wub:

thx, so do I. Don't understand why our file is not picked up yet, everyone else from Feb seems to be looked at.... except Leyteris77? Keep expecting to get an e-mail from our agent every morning :cute:

When does processing stop for Christmas as it is their holiday season so we might see processing slow down from mid November till end of January.

From what I can remember they work up until christmas eve and after boxing day they are open again so the don't close for long, I think things will be slower.

Tania