New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi yesterday I contacted DIAC and they said my application is batched for Allocation of CO and CO is not yet assigned. and I applied on 29-12-2010.

I did my medicals on 6-10-2011 within Australia but just realized that i forgot to put my TRN on the forms, is TRN is important on medicals or it will be attached to my Application based on passport numbers?

Hi yesterday I contacted DIAC and they said my application is batched for Allocation of CO and CO is not yet assigned. and I applied on 29-12-2010.

I did my medicals on 6-10-2011 within Australia but just realized that i forgot to put my TRN on the forms, is TRN is important on medicals or it will be attached to my Application based on passport numbers?

I sent an email to my agent, but he never promises anything so he will probably point out the date on http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm and tell us to be patient. Would it be a good idea to contact DIAC myself or should I wait?

I sent an email to my agent, but he never promises anything so he will probably point out the date on http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm and tell us to be patient. Would it be a good idea to contact DIAC myself or should I wait?

I suggest you to wait, as DIAC won't tell you anything unless you application launched before the date on page mentioned. I got following reply from PLE, even when date mentioned is past my aplication date.

"Your application has been batched for allocation. We are unable to provide you with a timeframe, however you will be notified in due course. We appreciate your patience in this matter"

It should say somewhere on the email that you received. There should be a contact email for your Case Officer somewhere which probably shows which team are dealing with your case. BTW, not sure if you're aware but you're not allowed to give your Case officer's name on here, just initials.

Edit: Just seen that you have an Agent so the email would've gone to him/her.

Mandy

So was I, I seriously couldn't beleive it when I saw the e-mail this morning! I was not expecting that all :) good luck for all you others that are before me, it must be your time very soon... sorry that I seem to have jumped ahead of you :(

no worries! It's great for you to be surprised in this way, and a positive note is always nice :cool:.

It's DIAC that makes these choices, not you :wink:

Guest waitingtogotooz
It should say somewhere on the email that you received. There should be a contact email for your Case Officer somewhere which probably shows which team are dealing with your case. BTW, not sure if you're aware but you're not allowed to give your Case officer's name on here, just initials.

Edit: Just seen that you have an Agent so the email would've gone to him/her.

Mandy

Yeah cause we are using an agent all we got were the attachments. Not sure about giving initials. We are allowed?

Now im having trouble with my medicals. The hospital are asking for my TRN E-Health number not visa TRN number. :wideeyed:

Yeah cause we are using an agent all we got were the attachments. Not sure about giving initials. We are allowed?

Now im having trouble with my medicals. The hospital are asking for my TRN E-Health number not visa TRN number. :wideeyed:

I'm pretty sure we can mention initials, I've seen lots mentioned on this thread:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/58449-summary-spouse-visa-processing-times-offshore-uk-please-add-your-stats.html just not the full name of the CO.

Sorry but I cant help you with the TRN E-health number, we had our meds on Monday & all we gave was the TRN number & took our passports with us. They found us on the system with those. I'd check again with the hospital, tell them thats all you have. This process just isnt easy is it?:wacko:

Guest waitingtogotooz

Its just one hill after another.

But we have to enjoy the climb as the results at the top will be breath taking :wub::spinny:

OMG!!!! Had an e-mail from my CO this morning! I'm an April applicant! Sooooo happy :-) time for meds and police checks!!!

x

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I will now turn you pink

Name: jayzlet

Date of Visa application: 11 April 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted: no

Date CO assigned:13/10/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted

oh! I hadn't seen you on the shortlist on the front page, but I see your details now.

:biggrin:

I am really worried because I see many people from all Feb and also March (now and April) having CO but me nothing!!:confused: Note that I received the 18th March letter. It seems that this letter means nothing now. They only forced us to do our checks imediately and now if we get the visa we'll only have 2-3 months to get there! :arghh:

I am really worried because I see many people from all Feb and also March (now and April) having CO but me nothing!!:confused: Note that I received the 18th March letter. It seems that this letter means nothing now. They only forced us to do our checks imediately and now if we get the visa we'll only have 2-3 months to get there! :arghh:

It all depends on what team these people get assigned to as in the past we have seen eg team 2 work faster that say team 4 and can be a month in front so don't panic yet I am sure you will hear something soon. :biggrin:

It all depends on what team these people get assigned to as in the past we have seen eg team 2 work faster that say team 4 and can be a month in front so don't panic yet I am sure you will hear something soon. :biggrin:

In greek we say from your mouth to God's ear...or better to CO's ear!!!:wink:

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff
It's all very quiet today!:SLEEP:

I do hope that the coming week will be booming with COs and grants!!

BTW, I’ve just read on my native forum, that one applicant was allocated with a CO today. He’s February 22.

Guest gurram jai

hi folks

i finished my meds on 06/09/2011 nd am still waiting for my visa grant

where as my friend with same profile (including meds and pcc dates) got the visa

so i was a bit worried and today i forwarded a mail to

health operations

i received a mail saying that your medicals were finalized and forwarded to co

so what does that mean? Is there a problem with meds or is it cleared

when can i hear good news:v_SPIN::v_SPIN::v_SPIN:

Guest waitingtogotooz

Police checks

Do we opt for standard or premium service? Do we get certain bak then send to agent??

Argh too many boxes to decide if should tick!!

hi folks

i finished my meds on 06/09/2011 nd am still waiting for my visa grant

where as my friend with same profile (including meds and pcc dates) got the visa

so i was a bit worried and today i forwarded a mail to

health operations

i received a mail saying that your medicals were finalized and forwarded to co

so what does that mean? Is there a problem with meds or is it cleared

when can i hear good news:v_SPIN::v_SPIN::v_SPIN:

I would email your CO and try find out if every thing is OK, hopefully your CO has just been busy and hasn't got round to picking your file up.

Tania