Job: Accountant

Application Date: 06 Mar 2012

Job type: Accountant (General)

Contract by Team 7 24 May 2012

Police clearance: FL

Visa type: 175

Edited by 123abc
Not enough information

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: Jivesha

Destination: Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 07/02/2012

Nationality: Indian

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Software Engineer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 24/05/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Me too. What SHandGH was and is still doing is just awesome.

SHandGH, Your pinks and purples really poured life into the discussions in the forum.

A mere 'Thank you' would be a poor way to express my gratitude. Really appreciate what you have been doing.

Before you bid goodbye, I would be delighted to be turned pink by you.

I now have a CO. Please turn me pink at your convenient time. Thanks!

i been dreading this very message... lol. SHandGH has been a legend at doing this!

Me too. What SHandGH was and is still doing is just awesome.

SHandGH, Your pinks and purples really poured life into the discussions in the forum.

A mere 'Thank you' would be a poor way to express my gratitude. Really appreciate what you have been doing.

Before you bid goodbye, I would be delighted to be turned pink by you.

I now have a CO. Please turn me pink at your convenient time. Thanks!

I would love to give tt8590328fltt.gif a

tt8590318fltt.gif!!!!!

I think he's done a tt8590321fltt.gif

tt8590326fltt.gif :hug: :wubclub:

Hi , if you all dont mind a junior member, I would like to offer mysself to carry on the torch and update ....

Thanks for the kind words guys. It has truly been a pleasure hanging out with you on this series of threads. As always I wish you all the very best.

Let's all give florentinustay our support for taking on what will be the next generation of the thread. I'm sure they'll do a great job.

Stay tuned for the link to the new thread.

Cheers,

Stephen

Hi guys!

SHandGH, thanks for your endorsement! I hope to be able to volunteer and do my very best on the little that I can do!

How would I be able to update the first page as this thread was started by SHandGH? shall I start a "New Cat 4 July 1st 2011 ...Part 4?" Would probably have to 'port' all the contact details over too as well...as well as the statuses. I'd like to hear your thoughts guys and girls!

Also, on a personal note, I just saw my Visa application status as "Visa Being Processed Further" hope that it is good news then, maybe too early to get excited...

Hi guys!

SHandGH, thanks for your endorsement! I hope to be able to volunteer and do my very best on the little that I can do!

How would I be able to update the first page as this thread was started by SHandGH? shall I start a "New Cat 4 July 1st 2011 ...Part 4?" Would probably have to 'port' all the contact details over too as well...as well as the statuses. I'd like to hear your thoughts guys and girls!

Also, on a personal note, I just saw my Visa application status as "Visa Being Processed Further" hope that it is good news then, maybe too early to get excited...

Hi florentinustay and thanks for taking up the running of the thread. Yes you will need to start a new thread then just copy and paste the first post of this thread into the first post of the new thread. Then you can edit as required.

In order to manage the spreadsheet you will need a Google ID. If you don't have one it just takes a few mins to set one up. PM me with your Google ID and I'll set you up so you can edit the document. If anyone else wants the ability to edit the docuement please PM me also.

Cheers,

Stephen

Edited by SHandGH

Hi all

With the impending move of Stephen to bigger and better things (who has done a brilliant job of continuing this thread), a thought occurs to me. I don't know if it's possible, or permissible on this forum, but having the same thread split into 3 parts (soon to be 4) makes searching historical things tricky.

What I propose is something like this:

Instead of having to create new threads every time one of the thread owners moves on, is it not possible to create a dummy account with a username like "Cat4Poster" or something, who can edit the first post in the thread, and the spreadsheet, and record PINKS and PURPLES etc.; but that person also has a separate personal account that they can use to post issues relating to their own CO and grant and doc requirements etc.?

That way, when the person behind these two usernames moves on to planning the Aus move, as we all hope to do soon, they can give the password to the "Cat4Poster" account to the person who wants to take over the thread, without 1) compromising the integrity of personal posts that may have been made (because the personal posts will have been made under the personal username) and 2) without having to create a new thread from scratch each time.

Is this possible? If so, why not try that, Florentinustay?

Just a thought.

Anyway, back to work, and checking my visa status page.

Edited by PatrickW

Hi Guys!! Does "application being processed further" definately mean a case officer has been allocated?? as our status has been updated as of this morning!!

We used an agent, so has the diac emailed her with details of this?? AGGHHH!!! i'm so excited but it all seems a bit sudden, as we only lodged our application in March. Could i be getting excited over nothing?

Ah. I see that, buried away in the forum rules. It seems to be primarily geared toward preventing anonymous trolling, but I expect they wouldn't want to set a precedent.

I also see that all mods and admin are offline at the moment, but I'll keep an eye out and ask one when they come online.

Thanks

Guest bubblybabli

Hi,

I've just joined. Can you please add me ?

Name: Bubblybabli

Destination: Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 15/05/2012

Nationality: Indian

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Systems Analyst

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Guest Maritasha

Today we've been allocated a CO!!!!!

That's incredible! we are the second April's applicants with CO already.

Hi guys,

just wanted to say hello to everyone, welcome to all new members and CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who got their VISA/CO since the last time I posted here!! :ssign19:

Unfortunately, still no updates from us.. Given that it's raining with COs even for this year applicants, I begin to think that something wrong is going on with our application.. ABPF since 29/02/12, all documents sent and still no word from CO.. Not in a happy place in this moment.. :mad:

Hi Guys!! Does "application being processed further" definately mean a case officer has been allocated?? as our status has been updated as of this morning!!

We used an agent, so has the diac emailed her with details of this?? AGGHHH!!! i'm so excited but it all seems a bit sudden, as we only lodged our application in March. Could i be getting excited over nothing?