New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest waitingtogotooz
Wow! You applied on jan 2011 and got the march letter! That sure gives me hopes. Well, i havent heard of any 2011 app 175 getting CO, except for this guy from india that applied on march 2011 and got CO on july, got it from the website "update", link on the first page of this thread. But I still think it was a typo and meant 2010

hey no we applied Feb11 & got the letter, i heard some March applicants also got the letter. xx

Guest waitingtogotooz
Hi waitingtogotooz,

Not in Oz yet,still in South Africa. We applied for 175 in March '2011 but have decided to do medicals (even though we don't have CO yet) end Sept. Our agent advised us to book our medicals for around that time.

I know a lot of people disagree on this but we are willing to take the risk of doing it before we have C.O because I'm trying to stay positive and just believe that we'll have visa before Sept 2012 when medicals expire. Thats also why I was trying to figure out how expensive medicals are in other countries because I'm sure that must have some kind of influence on the decision to do it before C.O asks for it. Converted to pounds,we pay about 340pounds for family of 4 in S.A.

Have you decided yet if you're going to do medicals 3 Sept?

A

Hi,

no havent decided what to do yet. I think we may put them back a couple of months, maybe Dec now as that way when we move our children can start school at the beginning of a new school year over there. also it gives us time to put our house on the market and sell up, move in with my parents and save. Unless we get a CO before then we will have to do the medicals in the 28 days they give us.

ps - family of 5 cost us £945 :mask:

Guest waitingtogotooz
Cat 4 co are being allocated up to 26 aug 10 now as per diac page! 10 days movement

My agents said yesterday that the DIAC are requesting medicals for their NOV10 applicants.

cant you get in touch with them?

I just informed my agent. They told that My application will be started to further process withing this month or next month. Today also i mailed them. i am waiting for their reply.

Thanks for the reply waitingtogotooz.

Samk6

:smile:

Guest Lori2011
hey no we applied Feb11 & got the letter, i heard some March applicants also got the letter. xx

I am a march2011 app and didn't get the letter :(

Guest waitingtogotooz
I just informed my agent. They told that My application will be started to further process withing this month or next month. Today also i mailed them. i am waiting for their reply.

Thanks for the reply waitingtogotooz.

Samk6

:smile:

keep us updated x

we are feb11 applicants, did not get the 18March email.... :sad:

on the other hand... , if we had, we'd probably be even more impatient by now so maybe it is a good thing we didn't get it :cute:

Just got a message back from our agent. He told us last May that, considering the speed at that time, there was a possibility for us to have a CO by September. Not any more:

" The ASPC has been delayed, but is still assigning VE-175 applications to Case Officers, so there is progress. On the other hand, expecting a CO in September 2011 would not be realistic any more, in your case. "

o well... October would be nice?

Congrats AAAZR!!!!!!!! You are soo lucky.....

Still we are waiting................

Hi samk6,

No visa yet :eek:

So...still we are waiting..with you:wink:

Hi guys,

Sorry I can't remember the guy's name that updated those forecasts for C.O allocation after every update...I would love to see the newest estimated processing times!!:biggrin:

A

we are feb11 applicants, did not get the 18March email.... :sad:

on the other hand... , if we had, we'd probably be even more impatient by now so maybe it is a good thing we didn't get it :cute:

You have no idea how lucky you are... I cancelled all my plans after receiving that e-mail that I wish I had never received it.

Hi guys,

Sorry I can't remember the guy's name that updated those forecasts for C.O allocation after every update...I would love to see the newest estimated processing times!!:biggrin:

A

At the current processing speed (one day of applications per day) it should take about one year. For example, if you're February 2011 applicant, you should have a CO in February 2012

You have no idea how lucky you are... I cancelled all my plans after receiving that e-mail that I wish I had never received it.

yes, that's what I meant. Seriously. I can see how unsettling it is when you get such a promise within days after applying, and then not to hear anything for over 5 months :-(.

Guest waitingtogotooz
Just got a message back from our agent. He told us last May that, considering the speed at that time, there was a possibility for us to have a CO by September. Not any more:

" The ASPC has been delayed, but is still assigning VE-175 applications to Case Officers, so there is progress. On the other hand, expecting a CO in September 2011 would not be realistic any more, in your case. "

o well... October would be nice?

How disheartening!! did you get the March 18th email?

So what would be realistic? This is all very frustrating. I have cancelled our medicals.

How disheartening!! did you get the March 18th email?

So what would be realistic? This is all very frustrating. I have cancelled our medicals.

no, we did not get the March 18th email. I have no idea what would be realistic. Probably for us (feb2011) somewhere between Oct2011-Feb2012.....

however

http://skilledmigration.govspace.gov.au/

it says that they will process cat5 this financial year, which means (I think) they will do cat4 first.

Maybe I'm not looking properly but I don't see waitingtogotooz's details on the first page...

If its not there can you please give your details waitingtogotooz? Interested to see your timeline, profession etc.

Thanks for all your trouble Tania, a lot of admin to do and you're doing a great job!:yes:

A

Guest waitingtogotooz
Maybe I'm not looking properly but I don't see waitingtogotooz's details on the first page...

If its not there can you please give your details waitingtogotooz? Interested to see your timeline, profession etc.

Thanks for all your trouble Tania, a lot of admin to do and you're doing a great job!:yes:

A

hi

my name is Paula Hadaway, applicant name Paul Hammond

Hi guys,

A

That be me, I will do an updated one tomorrow!!

no, we did not get the March 18th email. I have no idea what would be realistic. Probably for us (feb2011) somewhere between Oct2011-Feb2012.....

however

http://skilledmigration.govspace.gov.au/

it says that they will process cat5 this financial year, which means (I think) they will do cat4 first.

I Applied one week before day that you applied feb-2011. i received 18th of march letter.

pppffftttt

LOL

some will know what I'm on about?

Yeah I have seen a lot happen in the time I have lodged my visa application the massive amounts of changes, lets hope they have got it right this time for all our sake's, I have noticed that their isn't a massive back log like they use to have and they are slowly getting through those that are in the queue now.

Tania:biggrin: