New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi no problems with questions, if you are going to Manchester you don't need any photos they will take your pictures their. The ehealth forms download them off the immi website they are more or less filled in for you just a matter of dating and signing really. Again if Manchester meds you dont have to be their 30 mins before, you will be taken in as a family (not sure if this bit will be the same) but Mrs TraxFM goes first as hubby is in the room as security for the med then while hubby is having med Mrs Trax will go for Xray by the time that is done hubby will be ready to go for his while Mrs Trax watches little one finish his med. 45min to 1 hour later you part with lots of ££££ and walk out the door ready to take Mrs Trax for some retail therapy. you can park outside the door in the roadside bays at a cost of £6 for 2 hour which will be plenty of time.

Thanks for that it's a big help! will have another look at the forms. You got it pretty spot on apart from the little one is a she!!!:biggrin:

Guest Lori2011

The bad news: no update yet

The good news: in another forum i just saw co allocations for a feb 8 app and a march 13 app!!!! The march one made me smile, must confess

We think and hope so, :goofy:we haven't been asked for anything else. meds are finalised:eek: and police checks are uploaded:policeman:. just waiting for everything to turn to met as it all still says required:wacko:. So untill we are contacted off the co we assume all is good:biglaugh:.:swoon:

Not long now :jiggy:

Tania

Guest sav321

I called DIAC 1 hour back to know status of CO allocation. As I applied 175 on 29th Dec 2010. they siad my application is batched for alocation and not allocated yet. and they gave me the same old 10 Dec 2010 timeline as of now.

I called DIAC 1 hour back to know status of CO allocation. As I applied 175 on 29th Dec 2010. they siad my application is batched for alocation and not allocated yet. and they gave me the same old 10 Dec 2010 timeline as of now.

You must be really frustrated :arghh: I can see that it is just you and sir that are left for 2010, hopefully that next batch will be any day now:biggrin: good luck.

Tania

Hi

I just read an old e-mail from my agent and suddenly realized that it has my TRN number. Which means that I can check for updates myself, right? I just can't find the url to do it, I know it's in here somewhere in these 149 pages but I can't find it :embarrassed:

Could you help me out? I like having another page to refresh :rolleyes:

Hi

I just read an old e-mail from my agent and suddenly realized that it has my TRN number. Which means that I can check for updates myself, right? I just can't find the url to do it, I know it's in here somewhere in these 149 pages but I can't find it :embarrassed:

Could you help me out? I like having another page to refresh :rolleyes:

Heres the URL:

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Thanks! not that it helps, it's still all required and at the date of application, but now I can keep an eye on it myself ;-).

I dont think having a TRN is any better as I check all the time and it only makes me angry, I checked this morning hoping for good news and no nothing changed everything still as required, and because of this lack of movement kids get the brunt of it and go to school unhappy. :no::sad:

God what am I turning in to, I have seen so many people get to this stage and processing has stalled before, so from this day forth I am not going to check online and just wait for a phone call or email cos it is doing me in to be honest. I cant believe that I have sent kids to school with a flea in their ear all because of online checking.:sad:

I dont think having a TRN is any better as I check all the time and it only makes me angry, I checked this morning hoping for good news and no nothing changed everything still as required, and because of this lack of movement kids get the brunt of it and go to school unhappy. :no::sad:

God what am I turning in to, I have seen so many people get to this stage and processing has stalled before, so from this day forth I am not going to check online and just wait for a phone call or email cos it is doing me in to be honest. I cant believe that I have sent kids to school with a flea in their ear all because of online checking.:sad:

Mmm I can see what you mean! How about checking once a day, after ozzie-office hours? That means the kids will be in school already :wink: and you can tell yourself you will have a look later.

Mmm I can see what you mean! How about checking once a day, after ozzie-office hours? That means the kids will be in school already :wink: and you can tell yourself you will have a look later.

Its mad I wake up at silly oclock thinking about the time and then can't get back to sleep till I have checked I think I have OCD as i'm the same with other things as well. I could do a spin off website to Wikipedia for the amount of usless crap I Know, and its all due to this compulsion to know stuff, LOL but I'm not bothered what goes on in the street or what the village gossip has to say thats boring prob cos its all made up of gossip (not based on facts) oh the guy is her to give us a quote for shipping TTFN

:hug: I think we've all done that before, but you know Anne as soon as the kids will have got to school & met up with their friends it will all be forgotten, but I know you'll be feeling bad for longer. They'll come back tonight as if nothing has happened.

Maidenhead clinic have just rang me to ask me to take a copy of the emails regarding Thomas not needing chest xray. Now its my turn to start panicking, I'm sure I'm going to forget something on Monday.....usually I never work from lists but I think its time to start now!

I've got my police check back but still waiting for OH's - and yes, I was starting to panic about whether that had gone missing as I received an acknowledgement email from them about a week ago but OH didnt, then I got mine back & OH didnt (even though we did send them off in the same envelope). Anyway they reckon OH needed an extra check as he's ex-military so hoping its in the post today. Yes, this whole thing really does send you :wacko:.

Have a good weekend xx

Its mad I wake up at silly oclock thinking about the time and then can't get back to sleep till I have checked

I know... for me it's the worst at work. In the morning I usually don't have the time or don't get to use the computer (already taken over by my son), but at work I just sit behind that big screen and keep going over all the relevant sites and e-mails. So far my boss hasn't complained, but that's only a matter of time....:jimlad:

Give the kids a big hug when they get in from school and tell them you love them.... it will make you feel better :hug:

I go running, thats my stress relief, i did 58 minutes this morning and is the only time i stop thinking of this tiresome visa process:frown:........until i walk back through the front door again:rolleyes:

Big :hug: to you all, and at least were in it together:cute:

Thanks Everyone, Big hugs all round for the kids when they get in........ Just had a guy round from a removals co and he said we have 16.4 m3 or 579.16 ft3 of stuff to take, funny the main part of that is kids bikes, beds and toys. (I love my little money munchers) He seemed very nice and didn't push anything he was a very good sales man as the lack of pressure makes me want to get back to him rather than a pushy salesman who wants a signiture. He didn't leave a price though just a list he will get a quote out to me on Monday (unless he works for DIAC (stop it!!!!!:wubclub:)) LOL

:notworthy:Thanks again guys where would we be without this place.:notworthy:

Guest waitingtogotooz

I think we will all be crazily obsessed until we have our visa grants. It does take over your life and it is constantly on our minds eh. :goofy::wacko::yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Its mad I wake up at silly oclock thinking about the time and then can't get back to sleep till I have checked I think I have OCD as i'm the same with other things as well. I could do a spin off website to Wikipedia for the amount of usless crap I Know, and its all due to this compulsion to know stuff, LOL but I'm not bothered what goes on in the street or what the village gossip has to say thats boring prob cos its all made up of gossip (not based on facts) oh the guy is her to give us a quote for shipping TTFN

Hey I think we have all done some crazy things like getting up at stupid o clock :arghh: I myself would wake up 2 to 3 times a night checking emails on my phone, I guess the worse thing for you guys is that you can check online I guess I am now glad I can't do that so instead I send stupid amount of emails :chatterbox:, what will you do once your visa is granted you won't have nothing to stress over :wink:

Be interested to know what quote you get, I am looking to ship just take a couple of bikes, camping stuff, fishing stuff, shoes and clothes that don't fit in the suitcase my computer and kids stuff and some personal items we won't be taking any furniture.

Tania