New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Congratulations...I have updated the spread sheet

Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I got a CO allocated today!!!!! I am so happy....want to leave office early today and celebrate with my wife and son.

Tania, BPremji,

Please update the sheet.

Cheers

Sachin

HI Tania,

After realising that eveyone pre Dec 2010 had been allocated Case officers.... Its been a long 3 weeks of panic chasing my Brothers agent. But after a further email chasing him today -I finally have the news that he has a case officer! Shew! that was hard work.

Please turn us happy Pink!

Guest waitingtogotooz
Just wondering..., what forum was that? I'm always looking for new places to obsess over the tiniest bit of migration information. :unsure:

It was British Expats - but you are NOT allowed to ask people's timelines or you will get told off :mask:

Guest waitingtogotooz
HI Tania,

After realising that eveyone pre Dec 2010 had been allocated Case officers.... Its been a long 3 weeks of panic chasing my Brothers agent. But after a further email chasing him today -I finally have the news that he has a case officer! Shew! that was hard work.

CONGRATULATIONS :hug:

Guest waitingtogotooz
ok, I'm happy with the grants, and happy with the good results on the medicals,

BUT I NEED CO'S

apologies for shouting, just too frustrated at the moment

maybe it's the visit to an aboriginal art museum this afternoon. I just want to go!

Im sure it will happen for you very soon.

HI Tania,

Congratulations:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

You are now pink

Name:pimb

Date of Visa application:04/11/2009

Nationality:South African

High/Low Risk: HIGH

Trade/profession:Meatl MAchinist (First Class)

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted: no

Date CO assigned: 05/10/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Guest sachinmathias

Thanks everyone for the wishes and support. It took me a while to digest the fact I was allocated a CO (checked my status almost 20 times to be sure). I have been assigned a CO from Team 2.

Cheers

Sachin

Well that's a bit of relief I did not think we would get any co this week but 2 is better than none in fact I think it is good!! considering they have releast some of the SMP, good luck to you all:hug:

Tania

congratulations to sachinmathias and pimb!

great relief to see some COs still looking into our cases :biggrin:

Well I phone Manchester today to check on my son's results!!! and the Dr Mr Smith is happy with it :notworthy: phew what a relief, I spoke to the receptionist about when they would be sending our results off as they are paper based and she said possibly next Friday as they have moved buildings, after the nice lady heard the disappointment :sad: in my voice she said she would try and get them out this Friday :biggrin: but could not promise, anyway I was confussed:confused: as she said if she sent them Friday they would get there the following Monday :huh: has she missed something or have I, is it possible to get there that quick.

Tania

that is really good,

Also good to see CAT 4's are still being allocated means there was not many Cat 5 who moved in to Cat 3 ... therefore I cant see it being long before Cat 5's might get some CO's.

Congrats

Tania.

Chris..

But it may be Cat 5's are going to prepare their documents, and that will be discovered next weeks. I don't want to be pessimistic.

Well I phone Manchester today to check on my son's results!!! and the Dr Mr Smith is happy with it :notworthy: phew what a relief, I spoke to the receptionist about when they would be sending our results off as they are paper based and she said possibly next Friday as they have moved buildings, after the nice lady heard the disappointment :sad: in my voice she said she would try and get them out this Friday :biggrin: but could not promise, anyway I was confussed:confused: as she said if she sent them Friday they would get there the following Monday :huh: has she missed something or have I, is it possible to get there that quick.

Tania

Anything that I usually send takes about a week so thats brilliant if they can do that!!:biggrin:

Guest Lori2011
It was British Expats - but you are NOT allowed to ask people's timelines or you will get told off :mask:

how come you get told off???? I thought the main idea of sharing in a forum is exactly that, Sharing things, such as timelines....that is weird:confused:

Guest waitingtogotooz
how come you get told off???? I thought the main idea of sharing in a forum is exactly that, Sharing things, such as timelines....that is weird:confused:

I asked nicely of someones timeline and some else said 'i dont know how many times i have to show this "sigh"'.

There are several sites on the internet which exist in order that visa applicants from various countries can compare and contrast their individual timelines. This is not one of them.

The Aus Immigration Forum is here for people to ask questions and seek advice. We do offer the option for people to post their timelines in their signatures and/or extended signatures, but we ask that people should not start threads with the intention of getting people to fill them just with timeline information.

Bear in mind also that everyone's timeline is individual. Each person has a unique application and so will have a unique timeline.

Repeatedly posting to ask others for their individual details is achieving nothing as every application is unique.

In addition in some threads this is verging on breaching people's privacy and is making people unwilling to post at all as they are feeling pressured into revealing more information than they feel comfortable about.

Discussion of the process is one thing, constant niggling and speculating about whether someone's application may be moving faster than someone else's is another and is not wanted on here.

Guest Lori2011
I asked nicely of someones timeline and some else said 'i dont know how many times i have to show this "sigh"'.

There are several sites on the internet which exist in order that visa applicants from various countries can compare and contrast their individual timelines. This is not one of them.

The Aus Immigration Forum is here for people to ask questions and seek advice. We do offer the option for people to post their timelines in their signatures and/or extended signatures, but we ask that people should not start threads with the intention of getting people to fill them just with timeline information.

Bear in mind also that everyone's timeline is individual. Each person has a unique application and so will have a unique timeline.

Repeatedly posting to ask others for their individual details is achieving nothing as every application is unique.

In addition in some threads this is verging on breaching people's privacy and is making people unwilling to post at all as they are feeling pressured into revealing more information than they feel comfortable about.

Discussion of the process is one thing, constant niggling and speculating about whether someone's application may be moving faster than someone else's is another and is not wanted on here.

well, I am surely glad PIO is not that kind of Forum:tongue:

I still think forums are for sharing, if anyone feels an invasion of some sort to their privacy, they should not post anything, and delete their profiles on social networks, and hide in their homes...LOL, just joking, I really don't see the point on getting offended by being asked about something you posted, such as your visa grant or CO allocation, that's it.

Guest gurram jai

hi friends

a problem arise to my friend he received sanction of visa one week back .and yesterday he received mail from diac asking explanation on his spouse surname.For eg family name is gurram in her passport it is guram one letter r is missing.And according passport ielts pcc medicals were made and one more twist is marriage certificate submitted with the application

contains gurram .he observed in visa summary sheet and intimated the co to correct as per travel document.

kindly help him.

That's not good even if its just one letter it could be a total different name and I suppose that's how they will see it,

Passport guram

ielts guram

PCC guram

Medicals guram

Marriage certificate gurram

So it looks like that you will have to change everything to match you passport is that correct if so then looks like you may have to do ielts PCC, medicals and marriage certificate, I am not sure what help we can offer.

Tania

That's not good even if its just one letter it could be a total different name and I suppose that's how they will see it,

Passport guram

ielts guram

PCC guram

Medicals guram

Marriage certificate gurram

So it looks like that you will have to change everything to match you passport is that correct if so then looks like you may have to do ielts PCC, medicals and marriage certificate, I am not sure what help we can offer.

Tania

Hi

it was with the case of my brother also.

His few documents were with spelling as "SHEIKH" and some were "SHAIKH"

what he did was, he made an application explaining both spellings are used and both means same, and got that application attested by notary public (or justice of peace in some countries) and submitted to Australian DIAC and the issue was cleared.

I hope this will help.

With the new processing date out tomorrow or over the weekend and for a bit of fun (and a bit of a bump)...lets play a game...

Predict the DIAC processing date......

I'll go for 23rd Dec 2010...

My guess is 19th Dec 2010

Guest waitingtogotooz
With the new processing date out tomorrow or over the weekend and for a bit of fun (and a bit of a bump)...lets play a game...

Predict the DIAC processing date......

I'll go for 23rd Dec 2010...

Im thinking 6th Jan (optimistic eh)