New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Lori2011
Thanks Lorri2011, we are headed for Sydney and need to move there or validate by march 2012.

Where are you planning to live over there?

Perth!!!!! I dont have a CO yet but hopefully at this pace Ill get one before christmas

Mine still hanging in employment evidence..

I have provided the appointment letters , increment letters, apprisal letters, letter stating my roles in 5points, employment contract form, salary slip, tax forms, also a STAT DEC to clear ly state my duties and service certificate for duration of employment...But still CO is expecting " she not satisfied" .....I left the employer 6 months back with unhappiness with my boss....Im sure i cant able to get another work exp from him....

Is there any chance the CO will consider my doc's which i submitted during application submission

im worried a lot after getting a CO. God Pls help my 3years wait should not be wasted...then i have no choice i need to move to UK.

Guest waitingtogotooz

Hi all,

For those of us awaiting CO's. Here is an update from my agent:

Applications have not moved since December 2010 for your priority.

They seem to be working on applications who were in priority 5 but have moved to priority 4 due to the new SOL (Skilled Occupations List) as of 1st July 2011.

Some of these go back to 2008 so there are a few of them to assess.

We will let you know when they start looking again at January 2011 processes to give you an indication of where they are.

Hi all,

They seem to be working on applications who were in priority 5 but have moved to priority 4 due to the new SOL (Skilled Occupations List) as of 1st July 2011.

We will let you know when they start looking again at January 2011 processes to give you an indication of where they are.

thanks for sharing.

What a disappointment.

Ok, I agree that 2008 and 2009 should go first. But hey, after the updates of last week, I was expecting some progress into 2011 :mad:.

Guest waitingtogotooz

I know me too. It is disappointing especially when the DIAC seem to be moving so fast. I keep checking my online app but think I will leave it for a while as I keep getting my hopes up lol

I know me too. It is disappointing especially when the DIAC seem to be moving so fast. I keep checking my online app but think I will leave it for a while as I keep getting my hopes up lol

I know! I'm feeling sorry for my employer, because I have one eye on poi etc and only one eye left for work :laugh:.

Mine still hanging in employment evidence..

I have provided the appointment letters , increment letters, apprisal letters, letter stating my roles in 5points, employment contract form, salary slip, tax forms, also a STAT DEC to clear ly state my duties and service certificate for duration of employment...But still CO is expecting " she not satisfied" .....I left the employer 6 months back with unhappiness with my boss....Im sure i cant able to get another work exp from him....

Is there any chance the CO will consider my doc's which i submitted during application submission

im worried a lot after getting a CO. God Pls help my 3years wait should not be wasted...then i have no choice i need to move to UK.

Core, what else could you possibly provide. I am worried now as I couldn't prove any more than you. Why not phone and speak to her I'm sure you could explain to her your case.

Core, what else could you possibly provide. I am worried now as I couldn't prove any more than you. Why not phone and speak to her I'm sure you could explain to her your case.

Hi Anlopa,

I have informed my agent, he have wrote a mail to co and now waiting for the reply from her. at last i can do is " Get a reference letter from 2 of my collegue's" and another stat declaration explaning why i cant provide another experience letter. then finally i leave it to god. any others have faced the similar situation and how they overcome these....??? any idea..!

Hi Anlopa,

I have informed my agent, he have wrote a mail to co and now waiting for the reply from her. at last i can do is " Get a reference letter from 2 of my collegue's" and another stat declaration explaning why i cant provide another experience letter. then finally i leave it to god. any others have faced the similar situation and how they overcome these....??? any idea..!

My fingers are crossed for you. You have an agent like me why did they not pick this up at time of lodgement, is that not their job. I would have gone and dont the app on my own if I wanted the stress of it not being right. I spoke to my agent and he said i was stressing for no reason, Yerr like this is the next step in my life thanks

Hi all,

Well we have had one last week and one this week that got a CO and they are both February 2011 I think your agent will just quote what is said on the Priority process dates we have also seen allot from the old cat 5 who are now cat 4 get CO I would think they are nearly done with these.

Tania

Hi Anlopa,

Hey I am sorry I can't help I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Hey I am sorry I can't help I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

I can understand, its a true good word from your heart..Me and anlopa will sure join with you all in Aussie sure..

My fingers are crossed for you. You have an agent like me why did they not pick this up at time of lodgement, is that not their job. I would have gone and dont the app on my own if I wanted the stress of it not being right. I spoke to my agent and he said i was stressing for no reason, Yerr like this is the next step in my life thanks

Even my agent say, Dont worry, these days DIAC is requesting like these references, but not everyone could provide all. he said everything will be fine. onething i can say is ' it depends on co mood"

Hi Tania & others

From the official immigration processing times webpage, I see that they have reached till December 2010 for category 4. That is a quantum jump considering the fact that in the first week of september, it was only Sept 2010!

Does this mean that all the people who have already applied will get a CO in a couple of months' time, at this rate?

cheers

ind175

Hi Tania & others

From the official immigration processing times webpage, I see that they have reached till December 2010 for category 4. That is a quantum jump considering the fact that in the first week of september, it was only Sept 2010!

Does this mean that all the people who have already applied will get a CO in a couple of months' time, at this rate?

cheers

ind175

I highly doubt that they will keep the speed for long... maybe another fornight, so they can have all applications before March 2011 allocated, to meet their words in the March 18 letter. After that, I believe the speed will be slowed down to the old times.

I highly doubt that they will keep the speed for long... maybe another fornight, so they can have all applications before March 2011 allocated, to meet their words in the March 18 letter. After that, I believe the speed will be slowed down to the old times.

Thanks guy22

When you say, "I believe the speed will be slowed down to the old times", how quick was it? :)

If, say, in a month, they reach the march 2011 applications, we would have reached end of october, which is a gap of 7 months. How soon would that gap be bridged, or at least, lessen?

cheers

Thanks guy22

When you say, "I believe the speed will be slowed down to the old times", how quick was it? :)

If, say, in a month, they reach the march 2011 applications, we would have reached end of october, which is a gap of 7 months. How soon would that gap be bridged, or at least, lessen?

cheers

IMHO the process will be around the same speed as the new applications going in. In other words, the allocation date moves forward by 2 weeks, every 2 weeks.

Again this is just my personaly guessing, of course I would like it to go as fast as possible, but from the experiences of other people in this forum and what DIAC said about GSM 175 (18 months waiting time for group 4), I don't think DIAC will this this speed for too long (otherwise group 4 will be ahead of group 3 in a few months time):wideeyed:

Hi Tania & others

cheers

ind175

No one can say for definite what will happen we don't know that things will slow down, DIAC anticipate they will start cat 5 this financial year July 2011 end June 2012 so this gives you an indication they will processes cat 4 first, their is no reason why they should start slowing things down, If you check out the front page of this thread this will give you some idea of how things are going.

Tania

No one can say for definite what will happen we don't know that things will slow down, DIAC anticipate they will start cat 5 this financial year July 2011 end June 2012 so this gives you an indication they will processes cat 4 first, their is no reason why they should start slowing things down, If you check out the front page of this thread this will give you some idea of how things are going.

Tania

:chatterbox:~Great news!!:biglaugh::biglaugh: guess I could pray for a CO before the end of this year? (June 2011 applicant, Cat 4):jiggy:

Thanks for the info Tania:hug:

Hi guys,

Hope you all dont mind but I have put the everyones details from the first post in an online spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

Its basically the same information from the first post in a spreadsheet view.

I will try and keep the spreadsheet up to date with information you guys provide in this thread but feel free to update any info yourself.

Hope it helps.....

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff

Hi to all of you.))))

My point of view concerning the disputes about Cat 4 applications' allocation is that DIAC will award with COs all applicants lodged up to the first of May, i.e. all applications lodged in April 2010 (the last month) will be allocated with CO this year. May, June etc will be allocated in Jan-Feb 2012. These conclusions are made regarding DIAC's speed.

Hi guys,

Hope you all dont mind but I have put the everyones details from the first post in an online spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

Its basically the same information from the first post in a spreadsheet view.

I will try and keep the spreadsheet up to date with information you guys provide in this thread but feel free to update any info yourself.

Hope it helps.....

That's pretty impressive and easy to see at a glance. Nice JOB :notworthy:

Thanks Mandy...

It does seem to show that they have allocated CO's to all LR 175 applicants up until then end of 2010...which can only be a good sign...

Tania, when you get a chance could you add the link to the first post please?

That's pretty impressive and easy to see at a glance. Nice JOB :notworthy:

Thanks Mandy...

It does seem to show that they have allocated CO's to all LR 175 applicants up until then end of 2010...which can only be a good sign...

Tania, when you get a chance could you add the link to the first post please?

Not all people mentioned on the front page are on this sheet, any reason for this?