New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi... don't really know what to make of it... we still don't have a CO :cry:... that could mean the date is not above 13th Feb... or something else is wrong ...

I'll bet on 28th Feb, that would let our agent contact DIAC and ask why we are not allocated...

:cry::arghh::cry:

I forgot to say that our online status was showing as 'email sent to you' today but as yet I haven't heard anything from my agent :arghh:

I have emailed him, this extra hour makes it really difficult to communicate with people in Oz!!

I wonder what they want, i hope they don't want anymore paperwork as I don't think I have anything else to send them. :mad:

I forgot to say that our online status was showing as 'email sent to you' today but as yet I haven't heard anything from my agent :arghh:

I have emailed him, this extra hour makes it really difficult to communicate with people in Oz!!

I wonder what they want, i hope they don't want anymore paperwork as I don't think I have anything else to send them. :mad:

Fingers crossed for you, I wish something on mine would change all my docs still show as required. It's not far to have online checking when they don't use it correctly. Their is a big q for grants now. Is any one going to London to get their passports stamped once they get the grant I want to, think my passport is gonna run out in 2013 should I renew it so it doesn't run out while we are in Aus

Guest waitingtogotooz

Lets hope it is your grant :wub:

Guest waitingtogotooz
No police checks in the post this morning....arrrggghh! :wacko:

Hey I had my PC come back in today's post. I reckon yours will come in tomorrow mornings post

Fingers x for you

Something is happening, my meds are now showing as received, so are our two sons, daughters showing Hep blood tests requested, But Hubby's still showing Meds requested......This is doing my head in!!!!!!!!! I just want meds finalised, and join Anlopa, Tania, TraxFM and all the others in the visa waiting room.

My first thoughts were that it must be your grant, but then I would have thought you'd also seen 'applicant approved' on the online front page if it was. You must be so frustrated not knowing what they want! Good Luck!

Mandy x

Guest waitingtogotooz

Bpremji and Tania can you just update my PC - ill give you the date of Paul's as his was received first.

25/10/2011

PS - when you check your application online, does it show anywhere about the PCs?

Hi... don't really know what to make of it... we still don't have a CO :cry:... that could mean the date is not above 13th Feb... or something else is wrong ...

I'll bet on 28th Feb, that would let our agent contact DIAC and ask why we are not allocated...

Have you made any contact, I would ask your agent so follow up with DIAC :biggrin:

Bpremji and Tania can you just update my PC - ill give you the date of Paul's as his was received first.

25/10/2011

PS - when you check your application online, does it show anywhere about the PCs?

There wasnt anything showing on our online checking at all about the PCs. OH sent them via the online facility but we didnt get any acknowledgement so I then sent them as an email attachment direct to our CO and I still didnt get any acknowledgement then & nothing. So it wasnt til we got the grant that I knew he had them!

25/10/2011

I am not on the computer at the moment as I am on the touch pad so I will up date it for you in the morning if that's ok

Fingers crossed for you, I wish something on mine would change all my docs still show as required. It's not far to have online checking when they don't use it correctly. Their is a big q for grants now. Is any one going to London to get their passports stamped once they get the grant I want to, think my passport is gonna run out in 2013 should I renew it so it doesn't run out while we are in Aus

Thanks. Do you have to go to London? To be honest I don't know what you have to do these days to get the visa stamp!!:eek:

My first thoughts were that it must be your grant, but then I would have thought you'd also seen 'applicant approved' on the online front page if it was. You must be so frustrated not knowing what they want! Good Luck!

Mandy x

I know, that's what I thought at first!! I will keep you all posted.

I think we will go to London to get the stamp as my kids have never been, don't want to move to Aus and the kids say they have never been to London

Guest waitingtogotooz
I think we will go to London to get the stamp as my kids have never been, don't want to move to Aus and the kids say they have never been to London

Sorry blonde moment, what do we have to do and where do we have to go once we have our grant with our passports n get them stamped???

Soz I know I'm not making much sense

Tired Zzzzz

Guest waitingtogotooz
I did - he won't - he says I am being impatient and that official dates are not beyond my date. He's probably right :wink:

I'm so hoping u get your CO this week

You must be sooooo frustrated, really feel for u xxx chin up tho As it is imminent xx

Thanks. Do you have to go to London? To be honest I don't know what you have to do these days to get the visa stamp!!:eek:

I dont think that you even have to have the visa stamp/label (or whatever it is) put in your passport but a lot of people say its easier to prove what visa you have when you get to Oz (for house rental/schools/benefits etc). If you dont get it in your passport, its recorded electronically anyway so immigration etc can check, but we're going to get ours put in. You can either send your passport off to Australia House in London or visit on certain mornings (think its only something like 9-11am) to get your stamp. We havent sorted anything out for ours yet cos I've recently been offered a job (I know, our life is all over the place:wacko:) and I need it for security clearance..........wouldnt look too good would it if I've got a recent visa stamp in it!

Mandy x

Hi all,

Does "24/10/2011 Application being processed further" mean I already have a CO? Yesterday I checked my progress online and saw my new passport had been updated.

My application is 175 applied on 14 July this year. I asked a guy from DIAC office in person when I went applying for BVB to go back for my wedding this morning, he said that my application still hasn't been allocated a case officer yet and that "24/10/2011 Application being processed further" might only indicate the update for my new passport.

A bit confusing here... hm... Anyway just wanna keep you guys update that I have the "24/10/2011 Application being processed further" but DIAC office guy said it might not mean anything.

This thread is not good for my health. Every time I see soemone get a CO I check my e-mails and then my status. I doubt my status will have changed without an e-mail as we didn't use an agent so I'm not waiting for a middle man to e-mail me but I can't help checking. It's only been the past few weeks as they've started allocating April and then March applicants. Worst thing is I wouldn't have bothered checking for another year without this thread lol!

I really feel for you bj and I hope you get a CO soon.