New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Lori2011
i keep seeing this date in a lot of posts, but unfortunately i have not been able to find out what exactly is the significance of the date.

Can someone give a quick explanation, or at least give the link to the thread where this has been explained (i am sure there is some thread where this was discussed to death, but i cannot find it) :biggrin:

regards

ind175

Some people received an email on march 18 requesting to prepare meds and police checks because they would be allocated to a CO within a few months

Hi samk6,

According to the Priority processing no their isn't unless you are in cat 3 of course.

Thanks Tania:biggrin:

Thanx for the reply taniaholmes. i am also in same boat cat 04. That mean DAIC will process 475 family sponsor visa also in same speed like other cat 04 visa sub classes.

thanks samk6

:wubclub:

Can anyone tell me if when you get a CO do they go through your Agent if you have one or direct to yourself.

Thanks Tania

If you have an agent, DIAC will contact the agent, the agent will then hopefully let you know.:tongue::biggrin:

If you have an agent, DIAC will contact the agent, the agent will then hopefully let you know.:tongue::biggrin:

Its absolute...Your agent is authorize to get the info..

Is my Agent for real, I sent him another email today and got the response below as I have asked him on numerous occasions why I have not had any information from ASPC about my application as he has since June 28 th been emailing and phoning them on my behalf , all I want to know is that my application is in the correct cat 4.

Tania

Hi Tania,

I have sent numerous emails and left messages at ASPC. I haven't received a reply as yet. I will keep following up and will come back to you as soon as I have some news.

Yours sincerely,

Guest IoanHoria
Is my Agent for real, I sent him another email today and got the response below as I have asked him on numerous occasions why I have not had any information from ASPC about my application as he has since June 28 th been emailing and phoning them on my behalf , all I want to know is that my application is in the correct cat 4.

Tania

Hi Tania,

I have sent numerous emails and left messages at ASPC. I haven't received a reply as yet. I will keep following up and will come back to you as soon as I have some news.

Yours sincerely,

Hi Tania,

best way to not go crazy on your agent is to check it yourself. first try the online application status: https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

after that you could try to phone yourself or fill-in a PLE (Post Lodgement Enquiry): http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

it shouldn't be more than a few days to get an update of your status...

good luck!

Hi Tania,

best way to not go crazy on your agent is to check it yourself. first try the online application status: https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

after that you could try to phone yourself or fill-in a PLE (Post Lodgement Enquiry): http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

it shouldn't be more than a few days to get an update of your status...

good luck!

Hi and thanks for the info but unfortunately for me my husbands application was paper based and for the PLE don't I need some kind of reference number?

Thanks Tania

Guest waitingtogotooz
Hi and thanks for the info but unfortunately for me my husbands application was paper based and for the PLE don't I need some kind of reference number?

Thanks Tania

Hi Tania,

Cant you ask your agent for your reference number? You surely should have one even though you were a paper applicant?! If you cant find this out why dont you email them anyway with full names dob and addresses to see if they can locate you that way?

Failing that - ring them?

Best of luck, it must be frustrating not hearing nothing. Who are your agents? Surely the DIAC would respond to them? I think i will email my agent to see if they can give me some sort of update. Will let you know if they come back to me.

hey Iona Horia,

I don't think the PLE will work if you have an agent as I too sent a PLE and got a reply that all correspondance will be done through your agent as he /she is the authorized person to receive any updates.

Guest IoanHoria

Yes Tania, even if you have a paper-based app, you still have a TRN (Transaction Refference Number - which is something with numbers and letters). If you don't have it, ask your agent for it - it is your right.

If you're using an agent it does not meen that you can't check your status. The agent is only a representative, and they should to provide you - if you ask them - with all the details related to your app (receipt number for the fees, TRN, e-mails from DIAC, etc.).

All the best!

@wensmal: may be true...I don't use an agent...it was too expesive for me...but from all the cases I've read about, they are kind of reluctant to share any updates (some of them at least)...so you should ask from them anything you need and want, in the boundries of your contract of course...

Agents can be hard work. I want to phone mine up and have a good chat about everything but they never seem to have the time and I get the impression they think i'm dumb, No i'm not im a fitter can't see my agent trying to repair a machine without any help or advice hence the reason i employed him.

Tania write to your agent and tell them you want to know your TRA number. I have to admit my agent has passed infomation on to me quickly. My problem is I have never migrated before and unless I understand something 100% I can't rest.

Further to yesterday I have found some p60's and a few payslips I have also found some of the letter that I got done for the TRA, I have scanned turned in to pdf and sent them to my agent this morning. fingers crossed they wont need to much more details.

Good luck every one. You will all hear something soon.

Agents can be hard work. I want to phone mine up and have a good chat about everything but they never seem to have the time and I get the impression they think i'm dumb, No i'm not im a fitter can't see my agent trying to repair a machine without any help or advice hence the reason i employed him.

Tania write to your agent and tell them you want to know your TRA number. I have to admit my agent has passed infomation on to me quickly. My problem is I have never migrated before and unless I understand something 100% I can't rest.

Further to yesterday I have found some p60's and a few payslips I have also found some of the letter that I got done for the TRA, I have scanned turned in to pdf and sent them to my agent this morning. fingers crossed they wont need to much more details.

Good luck every one. You will all hear something soon.

Hi Anlopa,

I would also like to ring my agent as i have a few worries to discuss about our application, i feel stressed all the time and also cant seem to rest with these concerns of mine. my hubby has dealt with them so far but does not ask all the little questions that i would. Cant pluck up the courage to ring them :cry: stupid i know :realmad:

Guest IoanHoria

guys, cheer-up, theese agents they aren't part of some dark malicious organisation!

They are lawyers (I know, still bad guys :wink: ) , and they are bound by a contract. As you have obligations and rights, they have to.

You've payed a lot of money for their services, so you deserve, and you are entitled, to know HOW, WHEN, WHERE...

and don't worry, if you rang them too much...what could happen next time you'll ring them?! nothing...in worst case scenario they'll sound a little nervous, but still they have to answer to you... you're the one with the money...or they will place a dark spell and a million curses :wink::biggrin:

Guest Lori2011
Can anyone tell me if when you get a CO do they go through your Agent if you have one or direct to yourself.

Thanks Tania

Any sort of comunication is through your agent. My agent told me not to contact by myself my CO because it would slow down the process

Guest Lori2011

Thanks Tania

You should have a TRN, on the visas site there is a link about agents and avoiding frauds, it clearly says that you can directly ask Diac for your TRN if your agent failed to.

Tania,

What I do with our agent is...I request him to forward all correspondence with DIAC to me as well. This way I can see that he is actually contacting them and also keep my own records!

You are being way too patient with your agent! Demand some answers,even if its just DIAC's reply to one of your queries via agent!!

Good luck,and I think its time to make some fire under your agent's ***

A

Guest waitingtogotooz
Hi Anlopa,

I would also like to ring my agent as i have a few worries to discuss about our application, i feel stressed all the time and also cant seem to rest with these concerns of mine. my hubby has dealt with them so far but does not ask all the little questions that i would. Cant pluck up the courage to ring them :cry: stupid i know :realmad:

Cant you email them?

Guest waitingtogotooz

response from my agent after i asked what the current processing status is.

Hi Paula

We have just received a medical request for a client lodged on the 16th December 2010

Kind Regards

response from my agent after i asked what the current processing status is.

Hi Paula

We have just received a medical request for a client lodged on the 16th December 2010

Kind Regards

that's good news!! thx for sharing

Guest waitingtogotooz

my response to that

Do you know if they had the 18th March email?

I hear through the forums that all the 18th March email recipients are going to be allocated a CO by 30th September.

their response:

Unfortunately I do not know whether they had received the 18th of March email.

It is very difficult to predict when applicants who received the 18th March email will receive a case officer – this is due to a variety of factors which can alter a predicted date of applications receiving a case officer by, such as: a change in policy, changes in case officer workloads, an influx in higher priority applications etc. All of which can change any date predicited.

We have not received any official confirmation from the Department of Immigration and Citizenship to say that applicants who were in receipt of the 18th of March email will be allocated by the 30th September.

Therefore, in light of the above it is very difficult to advise whether this date is accurate or not.

well, I think it is relatively safe to say that those who did receive the 18 March e-mail will be processed quicker than the ones who did not.

So, logically, you should have a CO sooner than me, even though your application date is 4 days later :cool::wink:.

Guest ibarry

Hi all.i have been reading your threads for a while. I just wanted to answer Tania question concerning TRN no. for paper base applicants. I am a paper base applicant as well and had raised a PLE to DIAC sometimes ago concerning TRN no. DIAC told me that paper base applicants dont have TRN no. Its only for online applicant as this TRN no is used by them for their online verification progress. So unfortunately we, paper base applicant dont have any TRN no. We will be allocated a TRN no. when we are allocated a CO.

Hope i have replied to your question. The only things we can do is to wait.