New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the best news for 176 that we have had in years guys!! It means we are going to be processed otherwise staff would never have shared that information with an applicant.

My timeline is 176 applied 4 May 2010 - we just had our fourth anniversary.

I reiterate that 90 percent of applications in category 5 be it onshore or offshore irrespective of subclass will be processed by December this year while the remaining in the coming new year. Starting July, you can see full throttle.

I reiterate that 90 percent of applications in category 5 be it onshore or offshore irrespective of subclass will be processed by December this year while the remaining in the coming new year. Starting July, you can see full throttle.

I really wish and hope that your prediction comes true.

hI! gagan,

according to what immigration told me a fews days back, they are gonna start Subclass 176 once all Subclass 175 is processed, will it possible for you to get some inside information as to when they will start Subclass 176, it will help all Subclass 176 applicants to get ready for the big day :)

cheers

HR country

Thanks Fahd..

Thanks King11 and Good Luck for your journey to Australia. It shows that there is hope for HR country applicants that their applications can be processed quickly. Keeping fingers crossed for Grant!!

Fahd

Guys,

Visa Granted !

175 - online - LR country

lodged Nov 2008

granted 30 Apr 2014

Many thanks!

175er list updated (Its on page 1092, heres the link..http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/118718-new-category-5s-where-you-now-1092.html

sorry for the delay and big congrats too all with CO and those who got their grants!

Amazing how after being let down so many times by Immigration, just being ignored for so many years, this group is still hoping to get some justice, and clinging on to what some one heard from a immigration spokeperson rather than wait for a proper announcement.

Amazing how after being let down so many times by Immigration, just being ignored for so many years, this group is still hoping to get some justice, and clinging on to what some one heard from a immigration spokeperson rather than wait for a proper announcement.

Rahulpatel, thats fine dont listen to what i heard , just sit back and wait for an official announcement

Archived