New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

im thinking of creating a list of people who are still wiating on approval or case officer.... i believe not many applicants are left now as this forum is dryin up...

please assist me in creating this listt... just give me your Class ( 175 or 886 or 176 etc ) and date of application...

this will help to get better idea to everyone...

thx

176 august 2008 paper..

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

I have been a silent follower of this forum since its inception, I now feel that our time for FS visas has come close... The hope is still alive :)

I applied for 176FS visa when I was in Australia in Dec 2007, CO got allocated in Dec 2008 and our Medicals/PVC were asked... My wife was carrying (pregnant) then and we could not do the Meds, we finally submitted the Meds in Jan/Feb 2009... and after that we have witnessed history :)

We moved back to India in Feb2010, we have not made any investments purchases upgrades life is in a stand still... had another kid in India, and they are now both in School :))

My Timeline - Applied 176 FS in 2007 Dec, Dec 2008 CO allotted, Meds/PVC submitted Jan/Feb 2009 . . . 2014 May we are still waiting for the grant

im thinking of creating a list of people who are still wiating on approval or case officer.... i believe not many applicants are left now as this forum is dryin up...

please assist me in creating this listt... just give me your Class ( 175 or 886 or 176 etc ) and date of application...

this will help to get better idea to everyone...

thx

I am FS176 applied online April 2008 LR country No CO

HI! gUYS good news for 176's , i called immi govt yesterday they said that sUBCLASS 176 will commence all 175 is complete (how much guys do you reckon is left in Subclass 176 to be processed) and also said that all category 5 applications will be processed by the end of this year, so what Gagan said will come true, also they said that the new government is pressurizing the immigration department to clear all pending applications ASAP, so that is good news for all of us...

HI! gUYS good news for 176's , i called immi govt yesterday they said that sUBCLASS 176 will commence all 175 is complete (how much guys do you reckon is left in Subclass 176 to be processed) and also said that all category 5 applications will be processed by the end of this year, so what Gagan said will come true, also they said that the new government is pressurizing the immigration department to clear all pending applications ASAP, so that is good news for all of us...

That is indeed great news. Especially for immigration to say that themselves. Always when you post VANDDIR1, I expect good news coz our applications are only a couple weeks apart. And this is certainly positive news. May all of us get to hear good news soon, and we two probably around the same time :D

Did they mention anything abt onshore fs 886/487's?

When will they be starting???????

Good news Vanddir1

From when will 176 get processed.

tO BE honest i dont know when, they said once Subclass 175 finishes, if we have an idea how many Subclass 175s are left then we can get an idea, anyone on this forum knows how many, can Gangan help us on this

That is indeed great news. Especially for immigration to say that themselves. Always when you post VANDDIR1, I expect good news coz our applications are only a couple weeks apart. And this is certainly positive news. May all of us get to hear good news soon, and we two probably around the same time :D

Shirischaro, keep me posted if you here about yr case , i will in turn let you know if i get a co , i have feeling that its not very far away after almost 6 years

Seems like lot of my brothers and sisters are on this thread. I've got something which might make you feel positive about your applications.

175 VE Paper Based | ACS +ve : 15 Dec 2008 | IELTS : 18th April 09 (7.5)| Visa Application : 3 July 09 | CO Assigned : 18 Feb 14 | Meds/PCC : 23 Apr 14 | Grant : 2 May 14

tO BE honest i dont know when, they said once Subclass 175 finishes, if we have an idea how many Subclass 175s are left then we can get an idea, anyone on this forum knows how many, can Gangan help us on this

If you check the list of 175 someone had made here or in the 175 thread you will have an idea of aleast those who come to this forum, I think about 60-70 percent have been given a grant or contacted by COs, deflinitely not all are prcessed.

Pls 175s, those waiting can help us. and this on a broader scale can be translated but coming up with a number is difficult. we can only guess about the lodgement date that they have reached in terms of medical and grant, which is early 2010 I think, but a few HR 175s from 2009 are still waiting.

I really hope friend you are right and at least this year we get to see some movement in FS group.

You gave good news after a very dull and low 3-4 weeks on the forum.

If you check the list of 175 someone had made here or in the 175 thread you will have an idea of aleast those who come to this forum, I think about 60-70 percent have been given a grant or contacted by COs, deflinitely not all are prcessed. Pls 175s, those waiting can help us. and this on a broader scale can be translated but coming up with a number is difficult. we can only guess about the lodgement date that they have reached in terms of medical and grant, which is early 2010 I think, but a few HR 175s are still waiting.

I really hope friend you are right and at least this year we get to see some movement in FS group.

You gave good news after a very dull and low 3-4 weeks on the forum.

as arshad said , Subclass 175 stil waiting please help us , at least give us some positive feedup , so that we can predict when Subclass 176 we will be processed, as we are now in one group, lets work together and help eachother

as arshad said , Subclass 175 stil waiting please help us , at least give us some positive feedup , so that we can predict when Subclass 176 we will be processed, as we are now in one group, lets work together and help eachother

Arshad,vanddir1,

I am from 175 group. Still waiting for grant.

you can see the list on 1092 last updated by jvkter. It is 95% accurate for 175 group.

Fahd

Arshad,vanddir1,

I am from 175 group. Still waiting for grant.

you can see the list on 1092 last updated by jvkter. It is 95% accurate for 175 group.

Fahd

are you from highly risky country?

Archived