New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

so you're sceptical that cat 5 group might not get processed for 2014/2015 program allocation too?

No one know dude,but one thing is clear that there is nothing left in priority group 5 except fs onshore and offshore cases.

Leoj-76 - If Immi says our turn will come once they process all the other priority groups, then I will take this as positive sign as all the other cases have been allocated.

Keep the hopes alive guys, we will be processed soon.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one know dude,but one thing is clear that there is nothing left in priority group 5 except fs onshore and offshore cases.

Leoj-76 - If Immi says our turn will come once they process all the other priority groups, then I will take this as positive sign as all the other cases have been allocated.

Keep the hopes alive guys, we will be processed soon.

I agree Subclass 176 will be processed in the comming months

Guest leoj76
I agree Subclass 176 will be processed in the comming months

then we all shouold beleive in santa clause and jake frost too!!!!

all 28,000 place will go for 190 visa... they will always have priority on 176,

Hello

I have been requested to obtain PCC because my PCC has been expired. We had written to CO mentioning that both PCC & medicals are expiring in April. However, we heard from CO requesting only PCC. Wonder why there is no request for medicals. I perceive that both should remain active. Anyone had been granted with medicals dates being crossed over. Your opinions pls

Regards

HI!

New Update as of Today

the table looks different and they are updating it every three weeks i guess

If your application is for a visa subclass that is not currently being allocated do not contact us to enquire about the progress of your application. When processing resumes you will be contacted when your application is allocated.

[TABLE=class: table-100]

Lodgement dates for GSM non-SkillSelect applications allocated to processing teams [TR]

[TH]Visa Subclass[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 3[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 4[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 5[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]176 Skilled – Sponsored[/TD]

[TD]All applications allocated [/TD]

[TD]Not currently allocating [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]475 Skilled – Regional Sponsored [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]487 Skilled – Regional Sponsored [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]496 Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored [/TD]

[TD]N/A [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]886 Skilled – Sponsored [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• N/A - indicates that the relevant visa subclass is not specified for this priority group.
  • All subclass 175 and subclass 885 Skilled – Independent visa applications have been allocated to processing teams.
  • The family sponsored visa subclasses listed in the table above are in Priority Group 5 and form part of the Skilled Regional Sponsored category of the Migration Programme.

Guest leoj76

The current planning level for the Skilled Regional Sponsored General Skilled Migration (GSM) category for the 2013-14 programme year is 28 850 visa places.

This category is for applicants who have been sponsored by an eligible relative or those who are nominated by a state or territory government agency. Skilled Regional Sponsored visas include:

•Skilled Sponsored subclass 176

•Skilled Nominated subclass 190

•Skilled Regional Sponsored subclass 475

•Skilled Regional Sponsored subclass 487

•Skilled Regional (Provisional) subclass 489

•Skilled Designated Area-sponsored (Provisional) subclass 496

•Skilled Sponsored subclass 886.

From February 2014, the Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM category has a limited number of visa places remaining.

The remaining places will be allocated in line with the priority processing arrangements as follows:

•decisions on state and territory nominated subclass 190 and 489 applications; then

•family sponsored subclass 489 applications; and

•any other Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM applications currently in the final stages of processing. This includes subsequent entrant subclass 489 applications which are exempt from the priority processing arrangements.

The below table describes the processing times for skilled migration visa subclasses.

Priority Group Number Visa Subclass Processing Time

1 RSMS

(subclass 119, 857)

Skilled Regional Low risk – 5 months

High risk – 8 months

SkillSelect

(subclass 187) 6 months

2 ENS

(subclass 121, 856) Low risk – 5 months

High risk – 8 months

SkillSelect

(subclass 186) 6 months

3 SMP

(subclass 176, 475, 487, 886) 12 months

SkillSelect SMP

(subclass 190 and 489) 3 months

4 Nominated Occupation on the SOL – Schedule 1

(subclass 175, 495, 496, 861, 862, 863, 880, 881, 882, 883, 885 and 176, 475, 487 if not SMP) 18 months

SkillSelect Independent and Family Sponsored

(subclass 189 and 489) 3 months

5 All visas listed in priority 3 and 4 that are not SMP or Nominated Occupation on the SOL – Schedule 1 Assessment will commence when all cases in priority groups 1-4 are finalised

Guest leoj76

[h=2]Processing priority groups and order of processing[/h]Priority processing arrangements apply to skilled migration applications. They determine the order in which the department considers applications. Applications accorded a higher priority under the arrangements will be processed ahead of lower priority applications, regardless of when the application is lodged.

The following table details processing priorities for skilled migration applications.

Note: The highest priority is listed first. SkillSelect applications (187, 186, 190 and 489) will be the highest priority in each group.

[TABLE=class: inline]

[TR]

[TH]Priority Group Number[/TH]

[TH]Application Type[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]Applications under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS). [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]Applications under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS).[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]Nominated by a state or territory government agency for an occupation specified on that agency’s State Migration Plan (SMP).

Order of processing will be:

1. applications lodged from 1 July 2012 through SkillSelect (subclass 190 and 489 applications)
  2. applications in this priority for other General Skilled Migration (GSM) subclasses (subclass 176, 475, 487 and 886 applications).

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]Applications with nominated occupations on the Skilled Occupation List Schedule 1.

See: Skilled Occupation List (108KB PDF file)

Order of processing will be:

1. applications lodged from 1 July 2012 through SkillSelect (subclass 189 and 489 applications)
  2. applications within this priority for other GSM subclasses (subclass 175, 176, 475, 487, 885 and 886 applications).

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]All other applications, which include the following

Note: These subclasses are not listed in order of processing:

1. applications for a State or Territory Sponsored visa (subclass 176, 475, 487 and 886 applications) where a state or territory approved nomination has either not been provided or has not been accepted by the department
  2. applications for a Skilled Independent visa (subclass 175 and 885 applications) where the nominated occupation is not on the SOL
  3. applications for a family sponsored skilled migration visa (subclass 176, 475, 487, 496 and 886 applications) where the nominated occupation is not on the SOL.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

awsome,,, we never gonna get process. well done DIBP really appreciate there hard work. 4 years in the queue. read what they got to say. do not contact them. bloody oath I dont no. what they r thinking of us. i phoned and hammered them on the phone. I dont wanna live the way they want.

Guest leoj76

This indeed mean a lot for those who hold a 176 application but who have a a state/teritory sponsorship or for those 176 who have their job listed on on the sol list!!!!

in other words.... I think non of us (sub 176) who follow this forum fall under this category... we all have a (fs176) and our job are not listed on the sol list!!!!

Therefore welcome at the bottom of the line again.... may be in may or june next year if some places left we will see the end of the tunel

HI!

New Update as of Today

the table looks different and they are updating it every three weeks i guess

If your application is for a visa subclass that is not currently being allocated do not contact us to enquire about the progress of your application. When processing resumes you will be contacted when your application is allocated.

[TABLE=class: table-100]

Lodgement dates for GSM non-SkillSelect applications allocated to processing teams [TR]

[TH]Visa Subclass[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 3[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 4[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 5[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]176 Skilled – Sponsored[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]475 Skilled – Regional Sponsored [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]487 Skilled – Regional Sponsored [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]496 Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored [/TD]

[TD]N/A [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]886 Skilled – Sponsored [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• N/A - indicates that the relevant visa subclass is not specified for this priority group.

• All subclass 175 and subclass 885 Skilled – Independent visa applications have been allocated to processing teams.

• The family sponsored visa subclasses listed in the table above are in Priority Group 5 and form part of the Skilled Regional Sponsored category of the Migration Programme.

It's same table with different format guys....Don't be panic....I still stand with Gagan's prediction....He clearly said no chance till end of June

Will be interesting to see update in July.....

Gagan-what's your comment on this????

It's same table with different format guys....Don't be panic....I still stand with Gagan's prediction....He clearly said no chance till end of June

Will be interesting to see update in July.....

Gagan-what's your comment on this????

I still stand by what I said before.

This indeed mean a lot for those who hold a 176 application but who have a a state/teritory sponsorship or for those 176 who have their job listed on on the sol list!!!!

in other words.... I think non of us (sub 176) who follow this forum fall under this category... we all have a (fs176) and our job are not listed on the sol list!!!!

Therefore welcome at the bottom of the line again.... may be in may or june next year if some places left we will see the end of the tunel

Do not jump into conclusions, as all the information you have copied/pasted is there since February and March. Maybe you just haven't see it before, but it was already there (I saw it several weeks ago). If you check at the bottom of each page it is written "Last reviewed Monday 03 March 2014" or "Last reviewed Friday 28 February 2014".

I would say do not waste your energy on being frustrated on information which is already old.

Keep your faith!

Why They have updated in mid May ? Gagan , what ' s that mean ?

They have updated, there is gonna be an update in Mid June also, i assuming that there is not much of Subclass 175 left for processing, therefore next update they will start allocation of 886 and 176, Gangan your comments on this ,

They have updated, there is gonna be an update in Mid June also, i assuming that there is not much of Subclass 175 left for processing, therefore next update they will start allocation of 886 and 176, Gangan your comments on this ,

This is what i found in the Migration Programme on the DIAC website,here it talks about 60,885/- availble for Family Sponsored, does this also relate to category 5, ANY IDEAS guys , i feel that it relates to us, if so we have chance as Gangan told us that most category 5 will be cleared this year....

[h=1]Fact Sheet 20 - Migration Programme planning levels[/h]Australia's permanent immigration programme has two components:

• The migration component consists of skill stream migrants, family stream migrants and special eligibility migrants.

• The humanitarian component is for refugees and others in humanitarian need.

The planning level for the 2014-15 Migration Programme is set at 190 000 places.

The Humanitarian Programme is set at 13 750 places.

Information about the Humanitarian Programme is available on Fact Sheet 60 - Australia's Refugee and Humanitarian Programme.

Expand allCollapse all

[h=2]Migration Programme[/h]The Migration Programme is designed to meet Australia's economic and social needs. The total programme places are broken down into planning levels for each stream of the programme and visa category.

The 2013-14 Migration Programme's 190 000 places comprise:

• 128 550 places for skilled migrants including employer sponsored migrants, general skilled migrants and business migrants

• 60 885 places for family migrants who are sponsored by family members

• 565 places for special eligibility migrants, who include former permanent residents and have maintained close business, cultural or personal ties with Australia

• The skill stream comprises around 68 per cent of the programme, while the family stream comprises 32 per cent.

See: Migration Programme Statistics

Guest leoj76

no.. sorry to disapoint u!!! family migration does not concern us..... we are grouped into general skilled migration...

I am also quite hopeful that we will get processed this year.

I am also confident that my application will be processed by December 2014. My mind and attitude are set in that way. If it's after December 2014...well, I will worry about it in January 2015.

Guest leoj76
I am also confident that my application will be processed by December 2014. My mind and attitude are set in that way. If it's after December 2014...well, I will worry about it in January 2015.

some of 176 fs will have their application processes this year i do think too.... but those lucky guys must have a job listed on the sol list....

some of 176 fs will have their application processes this year i do think too.... but those lucky guys must have a job listed on the sol list....

I might be wrong but as far as I know cat5 176 fs are all without job on SOL list. Otherwise, they would have been cat4 or higher which all are already allocated.

Getting allocated a co doesn't mean we will be getting a visa anytime soon. They will just probably allocate us a co to make us happy and our files will get thrown back into the storeroom again. I am sick and tired of waiting. How many years more do you really think they will make us wait? Heck....they could be thinking, they have waited for so long, they wouldn't mind waiting a few more years....

Archived