New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Can anyone help me with what I have to do. I have submitted my medicals, ago and overseas police clearance to my case officer 8 weeks ago. I have since had a baby about 3 weeks ago.

I need to let my case officer know about the change of circumstances, but I don't have a passport for my baby.

What do I do? Let the case officer know or wait for him to give us the PR and at that time inform of change of circumstances?

Any information would be great as I have a useless agent just trying to make money out of the old cases hd had.

you shoul tell him and you suppose to tell him because you havent received PR yet. good luck

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let your Co know. You should go for baby passport, birth certificate, PP and submit form 1022 with those dox...else you need to apply for your baby after your PR.

Can anyone help me with what I have to do. I have submitted my medicals, ago and overseas police clearance to my case officer 8 weeks ago. I have since had a baby about 3 weeks ago.

I need to let my case officer know about the change of circumstances, but I don't have a passport for my baby.

What do I do? Let the case officer know or wait for him to give us the PR and at that time inform of change of circumstances?

Any information would be great as I have a useless agent just trying to make money out of the old cases hd had.

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]23/05/2012[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]503 - Chest X-ray Film Required [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Anyone familiar with this requirement!

My paper base Med recieved today and added online with this line & other info. I have contacted with panel doctor who asked me to visit her with DIAC reference.

Anyone?

Guest Costa13

Hey!!

Just an update. My husband and I finished our meds today and have PCC scheduled for 25th May 2012. Hope everything goes well !!!

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]23/05/2012[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]503 - Chest X-ray Film Required[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Anyone familiar with this requirement!

My paper base Med recieved today and added online with this line & other info. I have contacted with panel doctor who asked me to visit her with DIAC reference.

Anyone?

HI mate,

You have to do your x-ray again .dimia referred you to your local gp to get this x-ray done.I am not sure why they asked you to do it again.you might have missed your x-ray during your medical or you might have something wrong with your x-ray.

It (x-ray) was not missed. you will never forget if you put off your clothes including undies(upper) infornt of someone

Well keep you update once visited my doctor.

HI mate,

You have to do your x-ray again .dimia referred you to your local gp to get this x-ray done.I am not sure why they asked you to do it again.you might have missed your x-ray during your medical or you might have something wrong with your x-ray.

Guest GGSin

Hi All,

Just wanted to tell all that after following the forum silently for 4 months, my partner got his PR yesterday :)

Subclass - 886

Dont loose hopes.Its coming your way soon!!!

Thanks,GS

filess have been processed so random. Aug 2009 applicants een allocated and june-july 2009 are still waiting. I am 885 6th october 2009 applicant. I am guessing I will be allocated next month or July. Am i coming from the right way?

Hey,

One piece of advise. Ring DIMIA if you havnt already and just ask politlely about the status. I am guessing someone is already looking into your app. :-)

I rang DIMIA last week and they told me that you have just been allocated a CO but there was no confirmation of that online. And on Tuesday Morning I had my PR !!!

There is lots happening in the background.

Good Luck!! :-)

Note: If you submitted all the docs and they are recent i.e. <1 year old then you may not even get a CO and get a VISA grant ;-)

You need to inform your CO asap to get the baby added to your application, as if your visa is granted without the baby on it you will need to apply for a new visa for the baby - child 101 which costs offshore $1995, & $2960 onshore - your baby will need a pssport and also medicals, but your CO should wait until you get these.

Hi All,

Just wanted to tell all that after following the forum silently for 4 months, my partner got his PR yesterday :)

Subclass - 886

Dont loose hopes.Its coming your way soon!!!

Thanks,GS

Could you share more details here?

When did he lodge

when did he got Co

886 Family Sponsored?

Guest STan87

I am new to this Forum and reading about so many people getting PR grants I feel very sad and terrible.

A bit about myself:

Visa Class Applied: 886 (onshore)

Date of Application: 24th November 2008

IELTS: 8 across all bands (R,W,S,L)

Case Officer Allocated: 5th March 2012

Medicals Done and Finalised: 24th March 2012

AFP Certificate, New Passport Page Submitted: 22nd/23rd March 2012

Overseas Police Clearance from LR Country (Singapore): Finalised Overseas 10th May, arrived Brisbane 17th May 2012

Visa Grant: Still waiting. Today marks the 3.5 year mark of waiting!

I know so many people who applied later than me and are now citizens. I have been in Australia since 2004 (8 years total).

I need some encouragement! :(

I am worried about the 'Cap and Cease' arrangements and also there are only 4100 places for 886 this year! :S

I am new to this Forum and reading about so many people getting PR grants I feel very sad and terrible.

A bit about myself:

Overseas Police Clearance from LR Country (Singapore): Finalised Overseas 10th May, arrived Brisbane 17th May 2012

I know so many people who applied later than me and are now citizens. I have been in Australia since 2004 (8 years total).

I am worried about the 'Cap and Cease' arrangements and also there are only 4100 places for 886 this year! :S

My friend DIAC has exhausted the quota for this financial year so u just have to wait till July 2012 when new quote will come into the picture and u will be the first person to get your PR granted.

My friend DIAC has exhausted the quota for this financial year so u just have to wait till July 2012 when new quote will come into the picture and u will be the first person to get your PR granted.

Hi, I have a CO and docs submitted on 4/4, I asked my CO if I would have to wait until the next financial year as the quota for family members are limited and she advised this

Please be advised that your case is under active consideration and a decision on your application will not be delayed due to quotas in the Skilled Sponsored VB 886 stream.

A bit about myself:

hang tough my friend

i've been in australia for 10+ years and still waiting for a CO

Guest gem1981

i emailed my case officer last friday, giving him medical reference numbers and scanned police clearance certificates. has anyone got any idea as to how long it will take to get my PR, and also, will i get asked for anything else? i applied for 885 visa, as hairdresser, onshore application, online, and im from a low risk country. many thanks.

A bit about myself:

In the same boat as you.

Applied 15 January 2009. Got a case officer on 13th March 2012. Overseas Police clearance submitted 15th March 2012. Medicals were finalised on 27th March 2012 and AFP Certificate submitted on 2nd April 2012. Still waiting for an answer! :/

Hi! Guys

does anyone have an idea as to when category 5- subclass 176- family sponsored applications will be allocated to a co, it has been almost 4 years waiting

my details as follows

date of application 16/08/2008

Subclass 176- family sponsored

Occupation Financial institution branch manager

Co not assigned

Guest GGSin

kkcc123

Could you share more details here?

When did he lodge

when did he got Co

886 Family Sponsored?

In July 2008

Got Co in Feb but processing was delayed due to medical results pending and Us polica clearance.These together took 3 months :(

Yes family sponsored

Guest Sanmok

Hey Guys,

I had my Medical tests today, how long does it usually take for Medibank to finalise the reports ?

and do they electronically forward the results to CO or I have to wait for them to send the enveope to me ?

Guest indaussie
updated timeline

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmlVPV4tHc1IdFoxQ2h0Y2dXUmVmbS0wRHRQRzRRaFE&pli=1#gid=2

can anyone takes the job to manage it now? im busy these days guys! congrats to those who their PRs! waiting for the others turn!

I will take the responsibility to manage the list . Pm me all the details . You have done a gr8 job, thanks

Archived