New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Guest vick3
i am very glad to hear that.could you please tell us more.

what was ur occupation?

did you have experiance or 7 in ielts?

cheers

welfare worker and 7 in each.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

I have been following this thread for a while now and each time someone gets their CO or PR, I quickly say a prayer of thanks for them. I can understand the long wait as I was once one of them few years back.

My brother has applied for immigration and I was wondering how you can check his status, his agent is not very co operative and we don't want to make any changes regarding the agent , coz we are afraid that it might affect the immigration. Can someone advice on the website and what to do after that.

His details are as follows. Waiting for July to find out " what happens to FS "

176 FS

applied in 2009 march 26

HR

Thanks

Congrats...

I have 2 questions..

Does your status at any time says " Application been processed further" if yes can u tel us the date.

When did u preloaded your med, afp , etc?

I have same situation. I have preloaded all the documents.. I haven't got any email from CO.. but I called DIAC they confirmed I have been allocated CO and now my status says Application been processed further............?? Any idea how long the wait could be !!

Dhawan.

- Status of my application did not at any time changed to Application being processed further recently. It did change long time ago when I asked them about Medicare enrolment so they sent me a letter about a valid application was lodged.

- I uploaded all the docs few weeks back as they were all recent docs. Reason: I was going to lodge an ENS application but ended up changing my job so all the docs were used this time :)

Good luck :)

Congrats...

I have 2 questions..

Does your status at any time says " Application been processed further" if yes can u tel us the date.

When did u preloaded your med, afp , etc?

I have same situation. I have preloaded all the documents.. I haven't got any email from CO.. but I called DIAC they confirmed I have been allocated CO and now my status says Application been processed further............?? Any idea how long the wait could be !!

Did you claim expereince?? If you did then that is where your application is stuck...

I am sure one of these days they will just give you PR ;)

Guest koala24

Hi all,

I have a quick question about medical examinations. My CO requested for AFP and medical check on 28/03/12, and my agent submitted the AFP on 16/04/12. My medical test was on 19/04/12 and my agent did provide the reference number to the CO on 16/04/12. Medibank sent the medical results to my home 3 weeks ago. When I checked the progress of my application online, it still shows that evidence for medical examination is still requested as at 28/03/12. Does it mean that the CO has not looked at it yet? Is there anyone having the same issue? What do you guys suggest me to do?

Thanks guys.

Hi , Please update my details on timeline

I have applied for 2 applications, both in priority 5

Application date : 05/05/2010 user name : sunnyaimshigh country :India Onshore HR 487 state sponsership family: no NSW Welfare worker

Application Date :25/08/2011 user name : sunnyaimshigh counrty : India Onshore HR 885 (7 each in ielts ) family: yes welfare worker

Did you claim expereince?? If you did then that is where your application is stuck...

I am sure one of these days they will just give you PR ;)

Yes its on 1 year experience...But what u mean by its stuck???

People of the forum!!

I have my PR approved today when I checked onlie it said

"Applicant Approved - 22/05/2012"

All the docs were preloaded (Meds, PCC, AFP, IELTS, Resume, and the lot)

Points to be noted:

- I did not even get an email from CO or allocation of CO.

- Checked status online today and the PR was approved.

- I am still waiting for email from DIMIA to inform me of my PR approval.

I am really happy.

Date of Application: 17/06/2009

IELTS: >7 each

Current expereince = 4 years

Good luck it was worth the wait :-)

congrats! I think it pays to front load things and keep close check... good luck, when do you make the move? and where?

I have a few questions which I hope people can answer. I applied through an agent who is courteous but not very chatty or smart because he would have then advised me to try and get sponcership from an state. Anyways, i don't blame him for telling me to be patient each time i get in touch with him cos i am Cat 5!

so my questions are

1. how can i check the status of my application?

2. I was thinking of asking my lawyer to front load my job documents, eg appointment letters, tax returns, payslips, etc around first week of July. will that be ok cos I am FS 176, sept 09, and it will take a few months for DIMIA to get to my timeline. when do they ask for these things.

1. What do you say seniors? thanks

Hi all,

I have a quick question about medical examinations. My CO requested for AFP and medical check on 28/03/12, and my agent submitted the AFP on 16/04/12. My medical test was on 19/04/12 and my agent did provide the reference number to the CO on 16/04/12. Medibank sent the medical results to my home 3 weeks ago. When I checked the progress of my application online, it still shows that evidence for medical examination is still requested as at 28/03/12. Does it mean that the CO has not looked at it yet? Is there anyone having the same issue? What do you guys suggest me to do?

Thanks guys.

Your case is similar to mine. Your CO gets access to your medical results after a couple of days of the examination. My CO did not update the status although she had already received the results from the doctors. Therefore, do not worry. When you receive the sealed envelope from your doctor, keep it safe and do not send it to Immigration unless they ask you for it.

congrats! I think it pays to front load things and keep close check... good luck, when do you make the move? and where?

I have a few questions which I hope people can answer. I applied through an agent who is courteous but not very chatty or smart because he would have then advised me to try and get sponcership from an state. Anyways, i don't blame him for telling me to be patient each time i get in touch with him cos i am Cat 5!

so my questions are

1. how can i check the status of my application?

2. I was thinking of asking my lawyer to front load my job documents, eg appointment letters, tax returns, payslips, etc around first week of July. will that be ok cos I am FS 176, sept 09, and it will take a few months for DIMIA to get to my timeline. when do they ask for these things.

1. What do you say seniors? thanks

Hi I am on-shore applicant and have been here for 8 years :-)

Ask your agent for a TRN number and go to DIMIA website to check the status of online lodged application i.e. provided you lodged an online application.

I have been lucky as I did not hear a word about getting CO and just got my PR :-)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am6LezweeZSFdFNCajhjRGp6OGduRkJKenc5Z0Q2U3c&pli=1#gid=20

updated timeline

hi guys... im thinking of retirement.. can anyone wants to manage our sheets? im busy lately already and im afraid i can only update longer this time!

congrats too all visa grantees!!!!

I think a 2011 candidate will be good to keeping up this tread.

Hi all,

Thanks guys.

I reckon your case officer has not updated it on the system.Its better if you send him an email as a reminder or may be ring immigration.it could be computer error.

People of the forum!!

I have my PR approved today when I checked onlie it said

"Applicant Approved - 22/05/2012"

All the docs were preloaded (Meds, PCC, AFP, IELTS, Resume, and the lot)

Points to be noted:

- I did not even get an email from CO or allocation of CO.

- Checked status online today and the PR was approved.

- I am still waiting for email from DIMIA to inform me of my PR approval.

I am really happy.

Date of Application: 17/06/2009

IELTS: >7 each

Current expereince = 4 years

Good luck it was worth the wait :-)

Hi mate,

Congrats.I am very glad that you got ur residence.Did your case officer ask for many documents or just medical and afp.

Hi mate,

Congrats.I am very glad that you got ur residence.Did your case officer ask for many documents or just medical and afp.

Hey King Khan.

Thanks. I heard no news about my application and decided to ring DIMIA asking about my satus; they told me someone is looking into your application.

I waited and yesterday I checked my online application status and it appeared as "Applicant Approved". Today I got the email confirmation that I got my PR :) I dont even know who was my CO/Team!!!

Note: I did not hear any news about CO allocation. I have 4 years of experience as an Engineer and I loaded all current docs in advance.... SO IT IS ABOUT TIME THEY REALISED I AM A GENUINE GSM CANDIDATE!!!!!

Guest Akash ram

Hi king khan , I have been following this forum long time . Good to see diac is processing august applications . What about yours ?? Have u get contacted by co ?? Why don't u call diac and ask weather u got co or not ?? Am so excited because I applied just a week after you .

Thank u

Akash ram

Hi king khan , I have been following this forum long time . Good to see diac is processing august applications . What about yours ?? Have u get contacted by co ?? Why don't u call diac and ask weather u got co or not ?? Am so excited because I applied just a week after you .

Thank u

Akash ram

HI Akash ,

I am waiting for update which will be tomorrow or on firday.i will ring diac next week just waiting for another update.I will definitely stay in touch with you and keep you update.I applied on 31st of august ,what is your application date?I know couple of people who applied on 19th august and got CO last week.

Guest Stuck

Can anyone help me with what I have to do. I have submitted my medicals, ago and overseas police clearance to my case officer 8 weeks ago. I have since had a baby about 3 weeks ago.

I need to let my case officer know about the change of circumstances, but I don't have a passport for my baby.

What do I do? Let the case officer know or wait for him to give us the PR and at that time inform of change of circumstances?

Any information would be great as I have a useless agent just trying to make money out of the old cases hd had.

Guest koala24

Hi guys,

After over 3 years and 4 months waiting, i finally got my PR today. Hooray!!!!!!!!

Just to share with you guys some info:

Lodgement date: 6/1/09;

CO allocated: 28/03/12;

AFP, overseas PC and medical submitted: 16/04/12

Sublass: 886

Archived