New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a case officer!! I called to check on my documents that i uploaded as i had not had a confirmation that they had been recieved and i was told that i had a case officer already allocated to me on the 5th Dec. Brisbane Team34

I have a case officer!! I called to check on my documents that i uploaded as i had not had a confirmation that they had been recieved and i was told that i had a case officer already allocated to me on the 5th Dec. Brisbane Team34

Hi, Can i ask you what number you contacted with immigration office? I am a Nov 2008 applicants, havent got any news..... Thanks!

Hi, Can i ask you what number you contacted with immigration office? I am a Nov 2008 applicants, havent got any news..... Thanks!

Hi halcyon66

If you are in Australia you can call the GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION ENQUIRES number 1300 364 613

Congrats! just updated the 175 g5 forumer list.

I have heard from an Australian friend that many new case officers had been recruited frm short service commision especially to clear out pending cases. They want to clear out as many applications this program year. Although I am not sure whether this infotmation is correct or not. But surely it gives some hope to people like me. Is there anyone else who have heard anything like that in recent period. Just dont know the validity of this information.

Is that 175 or 176 as per your footer?

I changed from 176 to 175 on 12/12/2012 as I was allowed to do so and I thought it would be processed quicker. Ironically I only actually submitted 176 FS because I assumed that would be a priority application!

hi

I have a question..once the visa is granted, how much time do I have to enter Australia? Does it also depend on the date of the medicals? thanks!

As far as I know the medicals and PCC are valid for one year and the date to enter Australia will depend on which expires first.

Archived