New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother has got his grant today. below is his story.

applied on 7th June 2011 - 885 - community welfare. HR country - single applicant

co assigned on 21st of October 2013 asking for pcc, afp and current form 80. - all submitted the same day.

grant received today on 22nd of October 2013.

cheers.

finally got it. hi everyone so happy to post this that i got my application approved today at around 3 pm.

visa type 885

occupation cook

applied on .:june 2011

case officer: 1 october and asked for experience (working) medical,afp,aust qualification and completion letter

all docs submitted by 14th october and medical finalised on 18th october

granted 22 october

so happy and praying for all the people on this forum who are waiting....and gagan u r one of the best guy i have ever heard of......i ud love to shout a beer for u mate..keep it up ur good work.

Hi all applicants for 496/176 visa and the rest of the cat5 regional sponsered visas there is extremely bad news. They have reached the maximum quota for the regional sponsored category and will not most probably processing any more cat 5 unless until or if they get an increase in quota. So go back to hibernation. The next update should confirm this. I got the news from a post by 176 cat 4 who is not getting visa as per his co because there is no place left. The post is at http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10951486#post10951486. Please read it yourself to confirm.

As per the case officers reply, he was talking about regional sponsored visa category. I think it's 487, may be I am wrong. According to the planning levels over 28000 places are reserved for sponsored category. Something wrong somewhere.

Gagan, can you pls clarify this?

As per the case officers reply, he was talking about regional sponsored visa category. I think it's 487, may be I am wrong. According to the planning levels over 28000 places are reserved for sponsored category. Something wrong somewhere.

Gagan, can you pls clarify this?

I dont go by this what the CO said, may be he said of some other Category or subclass am unaware of.

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statistics/statistical-info/visa-grants/migrant.htm

State and Territory Sponsored and Skilled Australian Sponsored (Skilled Independent Regional) categories have been amalgamated into State/Territory and Regional Nominated category in the 2013–14 Program.

Hi Guys, can anybody help me out urgently on this. I have booked a medical for visa subclass 885 for tomorrow. Medibank sent me an e-mail of confirmation and asked me to fill 'My health declaration' and bring it for my medicals, otherwise they will cancel my appointment. When I open that link, where you have to select the visa subclass you applied for, it doesnt show visa 885 in the list. Instead it shows visa 189 as independent applicant. Should I select Visa 189 instead? Plz help me out ANybody if has faced similar consequences.

Thanx

Binda

Hi Guys, can anybody help me out urgently on this. I have booked a medical for visa subclass 885 for tomorrow. Medibank sent me an e-mail of confirmation and asked me to fill 'My health declaration' and bring it for my medicals, otherwise they will cancel my appointment. When I open that link, where you have to select the visa subclass you applied for, it doesnt show visa 885 in the list. Instead it shows visa 189 as independent applicant. Should I select Visa 189 instead? Plz help me out ANybody if has faced similar consequences.

Thanx

Binda

Hi Binda,

When i log in to my 885 online application, there's a link....that says "organize your health examination" if you click on it you will get a form...health declaration form. I filled in that form and used that as referral for medibank.

Did you get a CO?

Is there any 885 aplicant got married overseas after lodging the 885 application. If some have his wife offshore. Plz let me know the similar case if there is any

If you assigned Co than co should provide HAP id with email that will also ask for your wife to go for Medical.In my case They had also asked my wife's medical and PCC even though she was as non migrating partner.

I had had a case officer on 14 July, but we were due to have a baby then. My baby's born on 27 August. Now, my case officer has been submitted all the documents to. She has given me my HAP id for medicals. I have booked my medicals yesterday for 24/10/2013. Medibank sent me a link which says I have to fill health declarations using that link. When I open that link, it says that if I have already lodged a visa application, I should not fill those forms. I still tried that, but it is not showing visa 885 in the 'select visa' option. ....... I have just come to know by somebody that I do not need to fill any form. Please anybody.... verify that.

Is there any 885 aplicant got married overseas after lodging the 885 application. If some have his wife offshore. Plz let me know.

yes mate i'm one if them , i applied july 2011 after i applied , i went overseas to get married !!!!!

do u think thats why we did not get case officer yet ???

@saras712 ..., ya thanks bro, yes I got a case officer and he asked for my wife's medical as well. But my wife is pregnant so CO asked to wait until delivery then submit new born baby's medical along with my wife's. Then they will process further with my case. If I include my newborn baby in my file then will my baby will get PR as well. My wife is in India and she will be having baby there. i am joining them soon. Plz reply if you have any info on that. Thanks

@sesocam Don't worry bro, cases r getting processed as normal. Specially 885, u will get CO really soon. Cheers

Archived