Visa Granted! Woo Hoo!

GavCar

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on here for ages because I have been spending a lot of time on Poms in Adelaide (as we have SA state sponsorship) & have been updating a couple of timelines too. Anyway, we got our visa granted today! Sooo happy & excited! Really feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. :jiggy:

Miss coming on here so will be able to come on here more often now - have loads to catch up on! :hug:

Cara x :wubclub:

Guest guest37336

Hi Gav.

Thought you had been a bit quiet matey, now you can shout and scream, congratulations indeed.:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

Guest siamsusie

Thrilled for you guys, it was about time!

Wishing you much joy in your new country.

Susie x

Hi Gav.

Thought you had been a bit quiet matey, now you can shout and scream, congratulations indeed.:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

Thanks Tony,

Although it's Cara - I set it up for both of us but Gav has never been on here :biglaugh:

Will be great to come back & catch up with everyone.

I've missed your 'interesting' posts...

Cara x

Guest guest37336
Thanks Tony,

Although it's Cara - I set it up for both of us but Gav has never been on here :biglaugh:

Will be great to come back & catch up with everyone.

I've missed your 'interesting' posts...

Cara x

Hi Cara.

My apologies, never good with names, but faces OK on, my kids are used to being refereed to as No 1 child and number 2 child now,:wubclub::shocked:. What's the plan of action matey, any dates and the like set up yet,:wubclub:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Hi Cara.

My apologies, never good with names, but faces OK on, my kids are used to being refereed to as No 1 child and number 2 child now,:wubclub::shocked:. What's the plan of action matey, any dates and the like set up yet,:wubclub:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

No worries, I think you used ot call me Gav before & I didn't have the heart to correct you :biglaugh: But lets try to start on a fresh foot :biglaugh:

We're going to validate the visa's end Sept/Oct, hopefully booking the flights when I get paid next week :jiggy:

Then we'll come back & finish our flat off, pay debts off & save. We will probably move out there in about 2 years, will play it by ear.

Just sooo excited, can't believe the visa process is over! It's really wierd not to be waiting for something or checking the online tracker every day!

Cara x

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on here for ages because I have been spending a lot of time on Poms in Adelaide (as we have SA state sponsorship) & have been updating a couple of timelines too. Anyway, we got our visa granted today! Sooo happy & excited! Really feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. :jiggy:

Miss coming on here so will be able to come on here more often now - have loads to catch up on! :hug:

Hey thats fantastic news guys :wink:

Hi everyone!

:hug:Congrats cara ! x

Archived