Can't believe it !!!

GaryandGillDublin

After the saga of the last 7 weeks since medicals were done, agent phoned us at 12.30 a.m. this morning to say OUR VISAS HAVE BEEN GRANTED.:jiggy:

We can't believe it, only yesterday we thought I'd to go and get more tests but only for the most helpful lady in health strategies sorting it all out, I think we'd still be waiting and spending more unnecessary money on tests.

Am kinda numb. Am very excited, so is OH but feel a mixture of emotions ranging from relief and happiness to fear and apprehension :cute:

Have to say, we would have been lost without PIO over the last 13 mths and especially over the WA SS waiting period and the last 7 weeks. I hope those of you still waiting hear some good news soon, especially Janice and Ammosaph. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you :wink:

Well as soon as this work day is over, gonna have a few beers with the OH and try get our heads around the fact that WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA :notworthy:

Guest guest30085

Congratulations to you :jiggy:

Enjoy the celebrations and good luck wth your future plans x

Congratulations !!!!

how did you contact Health Strategies ? I sent an e mail to the health operations centre but they never got back to me. I have not been waiting as long as you but still its been over a month and no requests for further info :mad: Noticed everything but my meds has turned to met tho !!

Good luck with the move :-)

Brilliant news. Well done. Be prepared for the anxiety and doubts because they're totally normal. I think whilst waiting for so long we forget to reconsider whether it's the right move, so tell Hubby to just remember why you all wanted to go in the first place. That's what I'm doing at the moment (got my visa 2 days ago!). All the best in Oz.

Guest eager6

Great news Gill.So happy for you both.Now the rollercoaster begins.One day you are up next you are down my emotions are all over the place (its like being pregnant HA HA)Anyhow enjoy celebrations

Slainte Siobhan

Guest VickyMel

Hurray!!!!!

Congratulations on your Visa Gill!

Sorted at last - that last stretch was stressful hey!

Now for the next stretch getting everything sorted and getting there (I'm knackered)!

Brill news all the best for your future in Oz

Vicky

After the saga of the last 7 weeks since medicals were done, agent phoned us at 12.30 a.m. this morning to say OUR VISAS HAVE BEEN GRANTED.:jiggy:

We can't believe it, only yesterday we thought I'd to go and get more tests but only for the most helpful lady in health strategies sorting it all out, I think we'd still be waiting and spending more unnecessary money on tests.

Am kinda numb. Am very excited, so is OH but feel a mixture of emotions ranging from relief and happiness to fear and apprehension :cute:

Have to say, we would have been lost without PIO over the last 13 mths and especially over the WA SS waiting period and the last 7 weeks. I hope those of you still waiting hear some good news soon, especially Janice and Ammosaph. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you :wink:

Well as soon as this work day is over, gonna have a few beers with the OH and try get our heads around the fact that WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA :notworthy:

Hey,

Meant to say Scubabud not Ammosaph :cute:

Guest Burchos

Congratulations. It is a fantastic feeling when it happens isn't it. Such a relief.

Good luck with your new venture.

Guest WA Jezza

Congratulations G&G, it's a wonder you didnt end up with a heart complaint after the wait, really pleased for you

Jez

Guest LucyOlly

Gill!

:jiggy: I have to say.....in the nicest possible way..... :yellow_guy_crazy_ty!!!!!!!!!!

I was starting to worry about your sanity and sleep after all you have been through! Well done...Congratulations...and enjoy the moment!

Sleep well..I hope....with no Nytol!

Lucy xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I remember the feeling really well.....fantastic isnt it!!!

When do you think you will be making the move?

Melanie x

• 2 weeks later...

Archived