New TV Show - Poms In Paradise ITV

calNgary

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest perth42

I said the swimmer & conservationist guys made up for them.... I always see the positives even in the negatives... Such as chavs said they give themselves a yr...you surely wouldn't make the move to the otherside of the world giving the costs etc... The positive is... Maybe they are on business/temp visa - by the time we land in Oz they might be back in uk lol!!!

Not a brilliant representation of a Poms life in Oz and not very informative. I did cringe at some of the things she said but the guy from Wales showed us how it's done! Like you guys not sure I'll bother tuning in for the next one!

Guest perth42

I had a week in a Queensland rainforest resort you'll not catch me venturing into these places... I was pooping myself with every rustle of the trees!! :eek:

Guest perth42
I've not laughed that much for ages. Champagne Chav, bet her neighbours love her.

Classic!

thank goodness i dont live next to her or will be when I get to oz. awful annoying woman! Welsh guy n Irish guy seemed good genuine successes!

Guest tandcmum

Not impressed at all, was gobsmacked at the state of that woman, even said to hubby what are they doing letting her in, and driving like hoons down that gorgeous beach, not a good advert for the british at all

Liked the conservationist and the surfer guy tho, both seemed very genuine. He is abrave man hacking through the rainforest like that tho, I'd be petrified

Guest bindog1uk

Apart from that annoying women, I for one enjoyed the program, hunks on the beach,& the nice guy with his wildlife, ants and all:biglaugh:

Will be watching again next week, great to see area's around where we will be moving to in the next few weeks.

:wink:Lesley

Guest bindog1uk
Keep us Aussie livers updated guys,, im not technical enough to be able to watch from here,,lol,, I am dying to see how it compares to WDU.

x

Hi Cal, I thought the program was a lot better than WDU apart from the annoying women in it who seemed to have gone from raggs to riches just because she was now living in Australia.

There was a lovely guy who was dealing with wildlife and I found that interesting & some very fit guys on the beach:jiggy:

Great to see some of the areas around there & will be looking forward to next weeks program, strange to think we will be over there in the next couple of months, makes it all real.

:wink: Lesley

Guest bindog1uk
Relocation down under is better still! But its all good research no matter how good or bad the program was! :wink:

Like that one too with Phil, just can't wait to get over there, won't be long now.

I quite liked it, it gave a different view to WDU or phil down under. WDU is about people thinking about going, phil down under I always preferred, but a lot more on house buying. Where this was just a general programme about poms now living down under and what they get up to. Shame it's only going to show QLD, unless another series will be on the cards elsewhere. Yes that women was annoying, going on about sunbathing....sorry bored now!! :SLEEP:

Been watching it and so far? Hmmmm. Struggling just paying mortgage etc etc in the uk, move there and you can afford a place right on the water, and drink champagne in your D and G glasses. Not exactly a true reflection for everyone is it

Maybe they had a £400,000 Mortgage to pay in the uk and sold their property with good profit??? they did both have their own company etc etc..

agree, doesn't appear to show what it would be like for a 'norma'l family, appear to have a very good life over there. not sure it will show me what i was hoping for

give it chance its early days yet, lets see a few more shows.

Youre not wrong what a irratating women, plus she could do with losing a few pounds around the waist,..

Dont know about poms in paradise more like PORKERS in Paradise:twitcy:

Now now, lets judge the show and not the weight and size of people :wink:

Well said, i like it that she was an accountant and he was a builder, i didnt see builder on the SOL last year...

Does anyone think the Aussie tourism industry are sponsering the program because i wont be able to get a waterfront house etc, blatant crap.... :laugh:

correct no BUILDER on the SOL, may be they went on his wife occupation ??

Guest perth42

Poms in paradise

Taken with a roll of the dice

With the builder and his wife

Chav is what comes to life

The welsh guy who they call a pom

It turns out he's ranked number one

An Irish man started a new life

Battling the wildlife, with stinging bushes and toxic ants

Some of the pio'ers thought it was pants

So will you view for another week?*

Or do you think it's far too bleak?

But we are not afraid to speak

On our forum we post our thoughts

Laughing with one another*

Our network supports*

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest kainic

They r not typical Poms but it has made us talk! What about the drive along the beach Oz must love her! The other 2 were good I loved the welsh guy

Arrgghh its so frustrating not being able to see it,,lol,, there seems to be very mixed emotions on how it was aired but its only the first show so i guess we should all really give it a chance. Who is the annoying voice over woman?lol

I know someone mentioned the rain forest so am i right in thinking it was Mt Tamborine?

Thanks for the feedback guys, please keep it up,lol

Cal x

Archived