New TV Show - Poms In Paradise ITV

calNgary

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wanted to give anyone interested the heads up about a new ex-pat documentary show starting on ITV in the next few weeks. It was filmed early this year and is set in and around Brisbane and the Gold Coast. More info here -

http://uk-tv-guide.com/programme-details/ITV1+London/11+May+2011/18%3A30/Poms+in+Paradise/Documentary/

Cal x

will have to watch it, could be interesting, although I don't personally call the Gold Coast paradise.

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Peeps, there is a new series starting this Wednesday ITV1 at 7.30p.m, showing peeps that have moved down under to the Gold Coast.

I for 1 will be glued to the telly come Wednesday, post your views if you watch it:biggrin:

:wink: Lesley

Guest bindog1uk
I wasn't able to find it on ITV 3 but it is on ITV1 HD at the same time and date!

Sorry, chanel 3 ITV1, my mistake, will change at top.:biglaugh:

LOL, It is for many !!!

Besides its not just Gold Coast , they filmed in Brissy,Ipswich loads of places,,lol. A little birdy told me one section is based on a Meter Maid down there so will be interesting to say the least,lol especially for pervs like you Eddie,lol

Cal x

Guest Working to fish
LOL, It is for many !!!

Besides its not just Gold Coast , they filmed in Brissy,Ipswich loads of places,,lol. A little birdy told me one section is based on a Meter Maid down there so will be interesting to say the least,lol especially for pervs like you Eddie,lol

Cal x

Yep a little birdy told me ,she was well HOT ,

best thing (only thing) about gold coast is them meter maids :yes::cute:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Don't suppose you can record to disc?????? (hint hint ,,lol)Thats if Zak is definately on it we havent found out yet.

Cal x

All we have is sky plus Cal, we don't keep anything taped like the old VHS or ............ Betamax. lol:no:

Aw, brilliant, I'll be watching this! Great that it's covering Brissie too. Since we got interested in Oz we've mainly watched Phil Spencer and whatever the show's called with the rescues at Surfers Paradise. Oh, and Nothing To Declare, which I've been watching for years anyway. Great viewing, but this show sounds totally what we need to watch!

Guest Working to fish
Aw, brilliant, I'll be watching this! Great that it's covering Brissie too. Since we got interested in Oz we've mainly watched Phil Spencer and whatever the show's called with the rescues at Surfers Paradise. Oh, and Nothing To Declare, which I've been watching for years anyway. Great viewing, but this show sounds totally what we need to watch!

Yep Defo them maids are well HOT :wubclub:

Haha we also love Nothing to Declare and the surfers one. Another one is RSPCA.

Guest Revs30

What channel is nothing to declare on?

I guess its a blooming rip you off for shed loads a month sky channel and not on freeview? :(

Archived