gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear All.

for most of applicant from hr countries ielts has expired or is about to expire.

can anyone brief me about this?

i gave i applied visa in jan 2012 and gave ielts four months before that.

what would be ielts status in that case?

regards

Jawad

Not an issue, the criteria is to meet the requirement at the time of application lodgment. If it expires during the course of processing time it is not a problem.

Hello my friends,

I hope all is well here. I am in a Sydney suburb now called Mount druitt. I came here in my own apartment on 18th right after landing with family. These days i m struggling with internet connection at home. One advice dont forget to bring ur laptop here. Laptops are bit costly. If u have ur own laptop u can to public library and use free wifi whole day. U can use library computers too free of cost but only for one hr in a day. After getting internet connection and laptop repair will keep sharing experiences. Feel free to ask any questions if u have any.

Cheers

Mount druitt look a peaceful area in Google Street view. Congratulation on settling down.

A few questions:

1. Was it easier to find accommodation?

2. What is the average rent for the 2 room flat/town house in this suburb?

3. How good are the train connection to Sydney CDB? or you need a car to commute?

4. Are there any Islamic Schools in this suburb?

Answer: Australian Islamic College of Sydney (formerly King Abdul Aziz College) http://www.aics.nsw.edu.au/

5. Is Mount druitt a multicultural suburb or one nationality dominates the area?

6. What made you inspire to choose Mount druitt?

Sorry for posing so many questions but I am getting excited/nervous before making my move to Sydney.

Kind regards.

Asked the status update from my CO. This is what I got:

Your application is still undergoing checks, I have reviewed your application and there are no documents or information pending from your side

It was an usual reply of security checks in progress but still my CO is kind enough the reply back with in 2 days always. Just noticed the team of my CO has been changed.

Previously she was in Team 4, but this time she replied back from Team 23.

Your application is still undergoing checks, I have reviewed your application and there are no documents or information pending from your side

It was an usual reply of security checks in progress but still my CO is kind enough the reply back with in 2 days always. Just noticed the team of my CO has been changed.

My husband is also June 2012 applicant. We are with Team 7. About a month ago, we`ve got a request for some personal/address update from Team 23. I found on here that Team 23 is here to speed up the process of security checks, however this is a speculation, not a fact. We just got an email from our CO ( Team 7) to go for medicals and process local police checks. I would see the fact that Team 23 is now working on your case a positive sign, things are moving forward!!! Good luck :wubclub:

Hello my friends,

I hope all is well here. I am in a Sydney suburb now called Mount druitt. I came here in my own apartment on 18th right after landing with family. These days i m struggling with internet connection at home. One advice dont forget to bring ur laptop here. Laptops are bit costly. If u have ur own laptop u can to public library and use free wifi whole day. U can use library computers too free of cost but only for one hr in a day. After getting internet connection and laptop repair will keep sharing experiences. Feel free to ask any questions if u have any.

Cheers

WoW... Congratulations...Finally you there..Its good to hear that...

Thanks for sharing the useful information...One thing bro, did you stamp your visa on passport? If yes, what is the procedure? If No, Did it cause you any trouble so far?

Summary of Medical Calls and Grants

Month: October 2013

Visa Type: 175/176

Number of Medical Calls: 11

Number of Visa Grants: 11

Oldest CO assigned received Med Call: 02-11-2011

Newest CO assigned received Med Call: 20-08-2012

Oldest CO assigned still waiting for Med Call: 18-01-2012 (excluding FS sponsored applicants)

Ref: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Hmmm...Nice statistics...Good work DIBP..Its good to see Jayikhan also got his Med/PCC call.. he really deserved it...

My husband is also June 2012 applicant. We are with Team 7. About a month ago, we`ve got a request for some personal/address update from Team 23. I found on here that Team 23 is here to speed up the process of security checks, however this is a speculation, not a fact. We just got an email from our CO ( Team 7) to go for medicals and process local police checks. I would see the fact that Team 23 is now working on your case a positive sign, things are moving forward!!! Good luck :wubclub:

This interesting thing is that our CO replied from Team 23. Looks to me, she has now moved to that team.

Infact, I have heard Team 13 is the one who helps to speed up the security checks.

This interesting thing is that our CO replied from Team 23. Looks to me, she has now moved to that team.

Infact, I have heard Team 13 is the one who helps to speed up the security checks.

Got contacted by team 13 in August'13 and still haven't heard anything after that. I am loosing hope at this point of time now :dull:

I have seen people who get contacted for details usually get med calls shortly after that, but in my case the wait is making me go haywire. Don't know what will happen :no:

same story here...MY CO changed but team is 4. Got status update reply in 1 day. Now i am getting sick of this delay...so many decision remains pending due to this...

Got contacted by team 13 in August'13 and still haven't heard anything after that. I am loosing hope at this point of time now :dull:

I have seen people who get contacted for details usually get med calls shortly after that, but in my case the wait is making me go haywire. Don't know what will happen :no:

Hang in there mate! You got CO in August 2012. People who got CO in March/April 2012 are still waiting. I hope you got the point. :)

Hang in there mate! You got CO in August 2012. People who got CO in March/April 2012 are still waiting. I hope you got the point. :)

Yes, that may be the only thought keeping me still sane right now.

By the way did you finalised your meds and PCC on CO's request or just pro-actively?

Yes, that may be the only thought keeping me still sane right now.

By the way did you finalised your meds and PCC on CO's request or just pro-actively?

I just front-loaded both exactly one year after my application was lodged as I was comfortable with the entry date of June 2014.

would like to know how you manage to get the apartment? what I read here is that it is very difficult to get one while you are not in the country.

Yes its difficult to get a place before arrival, actually its my friend's friend place so we paid rent and bond remotely but signed agreement on arrival. When u r planning to come over?

Mount druitt look a peaceful area in Google Street view. Congratulation on settling down.

A few questions:

1. Was it easier to find accommodation?

2. What is the average rent for the 2 room flat/town house in this suburb?

3. How good are the train connection to Sydney CDB? or you need a car to commute?

4. Are there any Islamic Schools in this suburb?

Answer: Australian Islamic College of Sydney (formerly King Abdul Aziz College) http://www.aics.nsw.edu.au/

5. Is Mount druitt a multicultural suburb or one nationality dominates the area?

6. What made you inspire to choose Mount druitt?

Sorry for posing so many questions but I am getting excited/nervous before making my move to Sydney.

Kind regards.

Yes its difficult to get a place before arrival, actually its my friend's friend place so we paid rent and bond remotely but signed agreement on arrival. Let me know when u r coming i will try to find out something.

2. 2 bed apartment between 300-350

2 bed town house 350-450

3. Good to have own car but I hardly need it to go any where westfield shopping mall around 400 meters away and bus and train both 600 meters away. So no need of car actually.

4. Yes, this is the islamic school u mentioned along with a pakistani masjid ... a turkish mosque is very near to my place.

5. Ppl from different regions are here, lot of Muslim community around.

6. I wanted to get a place in rooty hills near to mount druitt, my family friends are there.

In addition, halal food available here

Pakistani/indian shops are here to get kitchen masala stuff

Mount druitt is big area so be careful in getting apartment, some places are not near to everything.

You can explore, lakemba, greenacre, bankstown too.

Btw, if u live in rooty hills then car is a must.

Trains and buses are very very punctual, if arrival time is 2:57, then it will b there right on time not a single minute late.

Yes its difficult to get a place before arrival, actually its my friend's friend place so we paid rent and bond remotely but signed agreement on arrival. Let me know when u r coming i will try to find out something.

2 bed town house 350-450

3. Good to have own car but I hardly need it to go any where westfield shopping mall around 400 meters away and bus and train both 600 meters away. So no need of car actually.

4. Yes, this is the islamic school u mentioned along with a pakistani masjid ... a turkish mosque is very near to my place.

6. I wanted to get a place in rooty hills near to mount druitt, my family friends are there.

Mount druitt is big area so be careful in getting apartment, some places are not near to everything.

Trains and buses are very very punctual, if arrival time is 2:57, then it will b there right on time not a single minute late.

hun mojan he mojaan....:twitcy:

WoW... Congratulations...Finally you there..Its good to hear that...

Thanks for sharing the useful information...One thing bro, did you stamp your visa on passport? If yes, what is the procedure? If No, Did it cause you any trouble so far?

No, no need of visa label. No body ask about it, all authorities are well aware of this. All have access to online system. Print of visa grant notice is ok.

Dear don't loose hope because its the hope which helps human specie to move on. Any way team 13 also contacted me on 30 July and after sharing info with them I am still waiting for call but ..... So my advice to you is that just sit tight and be hopeful. Our time will come and as you know next Halloween we all are meeting in oz land ;)

can we ask about our Medicals Outcome from IOM?...We had medical examination on Friday and they said that if I wouldn't get a call on Monday then everything is ok...Can I call them and ask about my medical outcome?...and what is the number of IOM Karachi.

can we ask about our Medicals Outcome from IOM?...We had medical examination on Friday and they said that if I wouldn't get a call on Monday then everything is ok...Can I call them and ask about my medical outcome?...and what is the number of IOM Karachi.

wait for 2-3 working days... did you check your MANAGE MEDICAL ... in your online visa status website ?? If they have uploaded then wait for status ...

Dear don't loose hope because its the hope which helps human specie to move on. Any way team 13 also contacted me on 30 July and after sharing info with them I am still waiting for call but ..... So my advice to you is that just sit tight and be hopeful. Our time will come and as you know next Halloween we all are meeting in oz land ;)

Thank you rahmad, the words of encouragement are very much appreciated.

2 bed town house 350-450

Great brother for sharing info...

Archived