gr8leo87

Yeah, but still couldnt help but feel bad about the whole situation. Also its been 15 months if i count from August 2012.

I am really hoping it happens before Christmas holidays. So that I can move to ausie in start of 2014 as well..

Bro, as far as I know, your consultant was late in sending your form 80 to your CO. I think he delayed it 4-5 good months. So if we count those 5 months, your application is at its pace and in the next 2-6 weeks you will Inn Shaa Allah receive your medical call.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bro, as far as I know, your consultant was late in sending your form 80 to your CO. I think he delayed it 4-5 good months. So if we count those 5 months, your application is at its pace and in the next 2-6 weeks you will Inn Shaa Allah receive your medical call.

When are you getting a med call Shoaib :)

I've got CO in october 2012. Nothung happening yet. CO said it might take 15months or so. I contacted IGIS. They gave very ambigious answer. Not sure, so sad and fraudtrated. Any idea??

Are you priority 5? and was this the reason your CO was allocated after 4 years?

Dear 047,

How do you know this is applicable to 176.

For 176, I had mentioned limited quota problem...

For said occupations, I had mentioned ceiling problem...

Together, the combination is quota problem + ceiling problem.

Anyways, lets move forward and pray for all of us to have quick grants.

Hi

I sent a email to Vetassess for Education Assessment of Human Resources Adviser. But the reply from them is not helping me.

They are saying same thing to visit their website for more details & giving links.

My main concern is that my Education is Distance Education (Masters & Bachelor) is Distance Education is valid or counting for the occupation of Human Resources. If yes, So i will send my documents to Vetassess.

Is there any other alternate or person who can tell me just that Distance Education is valid for Human Resources Adviser,

Hi

I sent a email to Vetassess for Education Assessment of Human Resources Adviser. But the reply from them is not helping me.

They are saying same thing to visit their website for more details & giving links.

My main concern is that my Education is Distance Education (Masters & Bachelor) is Distance Education is valid or counting for the occupation of Human Resources. If yes, So i will send my documents to Vetassess.

Is there any other alternate or person who can tell me just that Distance Education is valid for Human Resources Adviser,

As told you before, get advice from a registered MARA agent.

Or else, go-ahead with the assessment as you have nothing to loose here. You don't have any other degree to get that assessed from VETASSESS, so what is the downside, other than loosing a few hundred dollars?

Bro..Is it sensible enough to come with family (as we are 6 family members including me and wife and 4 kids aged 13,11,7 and 5 respectively)..and how much government would give me to support my family...

I don't have much savings so thinking about going alone first...

Dear Bro,

It is best that you come first, arrange home for your family, talk to schools do other necessary things like getting driving license, car, tax file number and so many other things and in the mean while try for job as well.

The migrants get family tax benefits A and B and you must have a tenancy contract in your name and your family must be here and the amount depends up on what you have filled in the claim form, number and age of kids and the expected income you put for you and your wife in claim form. The claim it self will take around 2 to 3 months for processing but you will get the amount from the day one your family enters in Australia.

I am getting around 325$ a week for two kids aged 5 years and 8 months but it is not same for everybody as one other fellow member told you that 600x4 its not true.

In addition ti this you will also get around 300$ per year per school going kids. Public schools are best here and there is no difference in care or education in private or public school and public schools are almost free even you don't have to buy pencil. The public school ranking is more than almost all private school.

Better come here alone do all the work get a job and than call your family here.

I mailed my CO stating that now that Team-13 enquiry passed almost 2 months so I feel like deserving a medical call BUT he sent the same template email.

Now even the wait is getting bored of me.....patience has long been taken leave....As heard and understand fully that life their is not easy but atleast something will be moving....and here every thing is stand still bcz of this wait.

Medical status is not updated yet. However my consultant sent the PCC yesterday and it is showing met today.

Where does it show on the website that PCC is met. I mean do they enter a separate line item for that.

Also, the online visa application progress website is inaccessible since today morning. Is anyone else facing the same problem?

Dear Bro,

It is best that you come first, arrange home for your family, talk to schools do other necessary things like getting driving license, car, tax file number and so many other things and in the mean while try for job as well.

The migrants get family tax benefits A and B and you must have a tenancy contract in your name and your family must be here and the amount depends up on what you have filled in the claim form, number and age of kids and the expected income you put for you and your wife in claim form. The claim it self will take around 2 to 3 months for processing but you will get the amount from the day one your family enters in Australia.

I am getting around 325$ a week for two kids aged 5 years and 8 months but it is not same for everybody as one other fellow member told you that 600x4 its not true.

In addition ti this you will also get around 300$ per year per school going kids. Public schools are best here and there is no difference in care or education in private or public school and public schools are almost free even you don't have to buy pencil. The public school ranking is more than almost all private school.

Better come here alone do all the work get a job and than call your family here.

thanks :) let me arrange two kids for myself as well on urgent basis :D;) :biglaugh:

Where does it show on the website that PCC is met. I mean do they enter a separate line item for that.

Also, the online visa application progress website is inaccessible since today morning. Is anyone else facing the same problem?

Character Requirements related line shows the status of PCC...Currently it is showing requested for me...

Yes the Online status page is inaccessible since morning

Dear Bro,

I think he quoted for a month (600 per person per month x 4 kids) = 2400 per month. While you are talking about per week. So according to your calculation:

325 for 2 kids means 650 for 4 kids per weeks. So per month will be 650x4=2600 per month

Character Requirements related line shows the status of PCC...Currently it is showing requested for me...

Yes the Online status page is inaccessible since morning

Thanks for the reply. The character requirements line was showing requested for me on last friday. I havent checked since then. Lets hope when the page becomes accessible again, it brings some good news with it :D

I have serious doubts that the remaining applicants who don't get their calls by mid December'13 will then have to wait till February'14 because of new year and Christmas holidays.

What do you reckon?

I wouldn't say Feb'14 because most of the staff in DIAC returns back in 2nd-3rd third week of January. And they start their work rightaway. Atleast I have experienced this.

Lets hope for the best :)

The customs didn't ask or check for any foreign currency from you while coming from Saudi? I always thought this is an issue. Can you put some highlight?

All the best for your future endeavor.

I also thought this might be an issue to carry foreign currency while coming to Pakistan. I did enough research and found sort of mix findings. IATA website says that you can bring unlimited amount of foreign currency in/out Pakistan while other websites says the limit is US $10,000 before declaration.

I found pakistan customs declaration form, filled it and attached all supporting documents (bank statement, end service benefits etc.). The whole set of document was ready to show to custom upon asking for declaration but guess what no one asked me anything and i came through as it is.

If i would have been sent the money through bank transfer from Saudi Arabia, i would have lost around 100k+ PKR.

Cheers

I also thought this might be an issue to carry foreign currency while coming to Pakistan. I did enough research and found sort of mix findings. IATA website says that you can bring unlimited amount of foreign currency in/out Pakistan while other websites says the limit is US $10,000 before declaration.

I found pakistan customs declaration form, filled it and attached all supporting documents (bank statement, end service benefits etc.). The whole set of document was ready to show to custom upon asking for declaration but guess what no one asked me anything and i came through as it is.

If i would have been sent the money through bank transfer from Saudi Arabia, i would have lost around 100k+ PKR.

Cheers

Can you kindly share that link and the self-declaration form bro. It will be helpful to many.

Thanks in advance.

I think he quoted for a month (600 per person per month x 4 kids) = 2400 per month. While you are talking about per week. So according to your calculation:

325 for 2 kids means 650 for 4 kids per weeks. So per month will be 650x4=2600 per month

Bro what I mean to say that there is no standard amount it all depends upon the circumstances and the claim form you fill and there are many other factors as well so giving a figure or amount will misguide the fellow members. For example one of my neighbor having two kids of almost same age get around 430 a week this amount is 100% case to case I beleive.

Can you kindly share that link and the self-declaration form bro. It will be helpful to many.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the link

http://www.sbp.org.pk/fe_manual/appendix%20files/appendix%203/appendix3.htm

Here is IATA link which states about unlimited foreign currency in/out of pakistan

http://www.iatatravelcentre.com/PK-Pakistan-customs-currency-airport-tax-regulations-details.htm

I have serious doubts that the remaining applicants who don't get their calls by mid December'13 will then have to wait till February'14 because of new year and Christmas holidays.

What do you reckon?

As per excel sheet, 8 applicants (175/176) got their medical call in Jan 2013 and this was above average number of that times. So I believe the gap should not be more than 15 days starting from 21 Dec to 5 Jan.

Archived