gr8leo87

Hi guys...today I received our PCC/medical call......can't express my feelings....best of luck all

Congrates Brother things are moving much better now........175/176 are becoming endangered species let us all pray for their instinction......

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to those who recently got silver emails.

Many people on this forum who got Medi/PCC calls probably doesn't even thought of applying for visa at the time when I had already applied for visa...Aaaaahhhh....

Congrats to those who recently got silver emails.

Many people on this forum who got Medi/PCC calls probably doesn't even thought of applying for visa at the time when I had already applied for visa...Aaaaahhhh....

I wish you all the best. That`s a long wait :confused:. Crossing my finger for you, that you get good news soon .

Hi

I am newbie here

I am gonna lodge visa before that would like to ask here

I am Working as HR assistant officer from last 4 Years in May 2014 it will be 5 years

My masters are part time (Distance Education) Granted by UGC of India.

should i able to get 15 points from My qualification,

I registered to Vetassess website for assessment but stuck at payment.

Before payment want to ask here is part time masters valid for getting points

Hi

I am newbie here

I am gonna lodge visa before that would like to ask here

I am Working as HR assistant officer from last 4 Years in May 2014 it will be 5 years

My masters are part time (Distance Education) Granted by UGC of India.

should i able to get 15 points from My qualification,

I registered to Vetassess website for assessment but stuck at payment.

Before payment want to ask here is part time masters valid for getting points

welcome to the thread. What is your graduation in? Was it from distant learning also? Are the majors in HR?

Regarding distant education I hope it will be fine if it meets the criteria of Australian Equivalent Degree? I would suggest get a recommendation from a MARA agent. The assessment phase is the main phase, if you get it wrong then you screw up the rest of the application.

An agent will be able to tell you whether masters degree will do or bachelors degree with honours will be enough. If you have one.

Viewed forum after two days and found 3 Medical calls.

Based on this trend, I am thinking to occasionally visit the forum to expedite the Medical Calls from DIBC :rolleyes:

Congratulation Skito24, Maruska and Raheel for their Medical Call and best of luck for your quick grants and future settlement.

Guys! as i applied for 176 in june 2012. I have moved to Riyadh three months ago, i have told this to my CO via my consultant. Do you think this movement would cause any further delay in SC? or would they ask for PCC from here as well?

I don't think you will need PCC from KSA as you have not completed one year till date. People are receiving Medical Calls in random pattern, I believe 90% of 175/176 applicants will receive their Medical call by the end of this year.

Hello my friends,

I hope all is well here. I am in a Sydney suburb now called Mount druitt. I came here in my own apartment on 18th right after landing with family. These days i m struggling with internet connection at home. One advice dont forget to bring ur laptop here. Laptops are bit costly. If u have ur own laptop u can to public library and use free wifi whole day. U can use library computers too free of cost but only for one hr in a day. After getting internet connection and laptop repair will keep sharing experiences. Feel free to ask any questions if u have any.

Cheers

Best of luck to everybody getting silver and golden emails.

Just feel free to ask any question about Perth settlement and I will do my best for you people.

I have five kids and planning to move to perth in June 2014, I need all the help and advice I can get, schools, housing, and so on so please let me know how to find house register for school (prefer islamic school)

Summary of Medical Calls and Grants

Month: October 2013

Visa Type: 175/176

Number of Medical Calls: 11

Number of Visa Grants: 11

Oldest CO assigned received Med Call: 02-11-2011

Newest CO assigned received Med Call: 20-08-2012

Oldest CO assigned still waiting for Med Call: 18-01-2012 (excluding FS sponsored applicants)

Ref: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

I have five kids and planning to move to perth in June 2014, I need all the help and advice I can get, schools, housing, and so on so please let me know how to find house register for school (prefer islamic school)

Mate,

Don't you worry about any information or help ok.

Now there are so many thing you need to plan ahead other wise you will be in trouble.

Better to send me private email with all of your details like what is Ur profession, age, kids age, classes they are attending.

For schooling specially the Islamic school like Australian Islamic School in Kewdale where my daughter is attending pre primate is a private school that means the school yearly tuition fees are around 1600$ and bus 1200$ And primary and secondary fees are bit more as well.

You can check on their web site as well.

There are other good Islamic schools as well like Langford Islamic school but it depends where you live also.

Education up to high school is free in public schools and if you wish you can take admission there as well and just have to pay 100$ on a year for everything and they are all very good in education and in Australia there is no difference between private or public school and as the matter fact all the best schools are public.

So it all depends up on you. I can give you better advice if you share information with me and believe me of you are planning to come in June you have very less te to prepare.

Getting admission will also be a challenge as you will be coming in the middle of of school year. So many things mate.

If you don't want to share some information than ask me question what you have one by one so that i can answer easily and in details

I don't think you will need PCC from KSA as you have not completed one year till date. People are receiving Medical Calls in random pattern, I believe 90% of 175/176 applicants will receive their Medical call by the end of this year.

SMShoaib plz include my name in that 90%....I am CO-June12....

would like to know how you manage to get the apartment? what I read here is that it is very difficult to get one while you are not in the country.

Hello my friends,

I hope all is well here. I am in a Sydney suburb now called Mount druitt. I came here in my own apartment on 18th right after landing with family. These days i m struggling with internet connection at home. One advice dont forget to bring ur laptop here. Laptops are bit costly. If u have ur own laptop u can to public library and use free wifi whole day. U can use library computers too free of cost but only for one hr in a day. After getting internet connection and laptop repair will keep sharing experiences. Feel free to ask any questions if u have any.

Cheers

Best of luck to everybody getting silver and golden emails.

Just feel free to ask any question about Perth settlement and I will do my best for you people.

Aa is Perth best place to settle for a young Pakistani family, ie. Mosques, schools halal foods etc. Not that this should matter, but feel will make things easier!

Thanks

Archived