gr8leo87

In case of any problem or further medicals they will call next day. If no call is received by next day it means you are ok and your medical details will be uploaded by IOM. This is what i was told by doctor in IOM.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys and girls, we got our PC/medicals request today! Jumping with joy :jiggy:. I am going for the FBI checks fingerprinting today and for the State of Texas police checks tomorrow ( electronic submission, had to have 2 different appointments for some reason).

Hi guys and girls, we got our PC/medicals request today! Jumping with joy :jiggy:. I am going for the FBI checks fingerprinting today and for the State of Texas police checks tomorrow ( electronic submission, had to have 2 different appointments for some reason).

Congratulatios......

Great news, happy for you. So it's finally happening. Cheers!!

Great news, happy for you. So it's finally happening. Cheers!!

Thank you, I hope they`ll process all remaining 175/176`s fast now. It`s not a good feeling hanging in a limbo :nah:. They were able to do both state and FBI police checks today so I don`t have to go again tomorrow. Medicals booked for Nov. 11th.

Great news. Congrats and best of luck

Skito24 applied paper based on 5th march 2012...wow...CO assigned on 17th august....and Got call after 14 and half months of CO allocation...fjamils...sir ji be prepared... :)

yup.. one of my Cousin in America got his Medical call yesterday... he applied in April 2012

Hi guys...today I received our PCC/medical call......can't express my feelings....best of luck all

Congratulations bro .... best of luck for the further processing :) 14 months after CO assignment ;)

Well IMO August CO assigned ppl should expect the medical call ......

I am getting nervous...I have an appointment for medicals tomorrow......can we ask them (People from IOM) about our medicals outcome..

One +ve thing that IOM does is that if there is something wrong in any of your result, they will ask you to come again some other day and redo the test. They can also refer to some other doctor for treatment.

They will do this before submission of results to DIBP. It means they try their best to submit trouble free reports.

Archived