gr8leo87

If Skilled Sponsored under State migration plan then I dont think that you will be moved to Cat-5. but yes priority can be changed. may b u will move up or move down. In either case your case would be processed because you have one of the state approval which was given out of there allocated quota :)

Considering the current statistics, I hope I get to be called for meds nearAug 13. The thing is, I am going to be married around this time and I fear it could prolong the security checks...

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
medical for me and wife got finalised in 2 days but my daughter got reffered...although Thanks Allah she is in perfect health....dont know the reason for reffered..on forums this is the case with majority of applicants...what i understand ..if ur not getting finalised in 7-10 days after medicals..u've got reffered.

I didnt see any PK applicant's meds getting processed in less than 1 month nowadays (hellomer was an exception perhaps). Recently meds of nadi and AwaitingPR were processed within 33 days so this gives rise to another ambiguity. Why meds of some applicants are processed in 5-6 weeks whereas few others, purportedly enjoying good health, have to wait for 10+ weeks to receive the golden emails?

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that I hv submitted my newly born daughters birth certificate and CO has given her HRI number for medicals.

i have booked medicals on 19/02/13.

Plz pray for us that they dont get reffered.

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly: meds booked on 19/02/13

Well I Fl my medicals on the 15th of january 2013. They were sent to Austrailia on the 21st and got finalised on the 22nd and plus I am a pakistani applicant.

I am very glad that your meds were finalized in only one week bro. By "processing time" for meds, I meant the total duration between medical examination date and issuance of visa grant letter. Obviously FL meds are an entirely different story.

Really!!! Any idea how? Did they ever get referred?

Dont know bro. I think, apart from few lucky ones, everyone gets referred. They may have a priority list for few occupations and processing of meds of applicants on that list is usually expedited. I am not sure if this is this case. This is only a conjecture predicated on my own views.

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that I hv submitted my newly born daughters birth certificate and CO has given her HRI number for medicals.

i have booked medicals on 19/02/13.

Plz pray for us that they dont get reffered.

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly: meds booked on 19/02/13

ALLAH will help inshALLAH bro:). Keep praying.

Good morning guys. I hope you all are doing fine. The subject caught to me so i thought about sharing my story here..

My MA lodged our application on 31/05/2012, CO assigned on 11/07/2012. We have been requested to provide the PCCs and MEDs on September 2012. After submission, they are shown as "finalised" in the online inquiry form since 11/09/2012.

Since that time, i have been checking regularly to see if there is something new. Unfortunately, no! Our MA emailed the CO once in December 2012 and he said that all our documents are finalised and our application is undergoing a routine check (would someone explain what is a routine check). Our MA said it is not good to keep emailing the CO and asking for updates.

As of today, there is no update. Everything is the same on the online inquiry form. Could it be possible that security check takes longer from country to country? I think 6 months with no response is long, don't you guys agree?

It is worth mentioning that I was born in Saudi Arabia, i am holding an Egyptian Travel Document for Palestinian Refugees and so my kids. My wife has a passport issued by the Palestinian Authority but she was also born in Saudi Arabia.

I would appreciate sharing your experiences with me!

Thank you!

Good morning guys. I hope you all are doing fine. The subject caught to me so i thought about sharing my story here..

My MA lodged our application on 31/05/2012, CO assigned on 11/07/2012. We have been requested to provide the PCCs and MEDs on September 2012. After submission, they are shown as "finalised" in the online inquiry form since 11/09/2012.

Since that time, i have been checking regularly to see if there is something new. Unfortunately, no! Our MA emailed the CO once in December 2012 and he said that all our documents are finalised and our application is undergoing a routine check (would someone explain what is a routine check). Our MA said it is not good to keep emailing the CO and asking for updates.

As of today, there is no update. Everything is the same on the online inquiry form. Could it be possible that security check takes longer from country to country? I think 6 months with no response is long, don't you guys agree?

It is worth mentioning that I was born in Saudi Arabia, i am holding an Egyptian Travel Document for Palestinian Refugees and so my kids. My wife has a passport issued by the Palestinian Authority but she was also born in Saudi Arabia.

Thank you!

Hi Ash,

It seems like you're application is going through security checks.. currently security checks for several of Pakistanis applicants are taking somewhere between 12 to 15 months.

In any case, I would suggest hold fast and hope for the best.

Thank you!

Good morning and welcome to the forum. As mentioned by Rezasol, you are most probably being security screened right now. Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Palestine all are VHR countries and any applicant having passport/travel documents of these countries should brace themselves for a long wait.

As most of the Pakistani applicants on this forum had to undergo extensive SC (average duration was around 12-13 months and it is steadily increasing), I believe that 6 months of SC with no response, for a VHR applicant, is not a considerable duration by any standards.

Good morning and welcome to the forum. As mentioned by Rezasol, you are most probably being security screened right now. Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Palestine all are VHR countries and any applicant having passport/travel documents of these countries should brace themselves for a long wait.

As most of the Pakistani applicants on this forum had to undergo extensive SC (average duration was around 12-13 months and it is steadily increasing), I believe that 6 months of SC with no response, for a VHR applicant, is not a considerable duration by any standards.

Thanks for the info guys. So basically, all I have to do now is just wait? Seems like a long line!

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the info guys. So basically, all I have to do now is just wait? Seems like a long line!

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2

Answer is in affirmative dude. A long line of applicants is already awaiting PCC/Med calls or grants (some of them have been waiting since 2+ years).

Had form 1100 issue resolved and on 13th feb 2013 got CO he asked for med checks too so running for documents and med checks on 9th march

total time he gave is 28 days only...

Subclass 475 applied August 2009 shifted from cat 5 to cat 3

CO on 13th feb 2013 ...next grant wen hopes for within two months...lets see...

Annoisa

Thank you!

It means after our med checks provision it will take so many months for security checks????it made me worried again..

Annoisa

Assalam o Alaikum Bros,

My timeline is as follow:

IELTS 7 OVERALL MARCH 2010 | EA Electronics Engineer Sept 2010 | SS WA Submitted 15 Dec 2012 | SS WA Approved 17 Jan 2013 | 190 Invitation received thru Skillselect 19 Jan 2013 | 190 Application Logged 21 Jan 2013 | Medical frontload 29 Jan13 | CO Allocated 6 Feb 13 (Request additional Docs) | Additional Docs submitted 15 Feb 13 | PCC requested 15 Feb 13....

Just wanted to know about the medical, how will I come to know that my Medical is finalized or referred? so far the status for Medical says received same like other document?

Please share your experience............

Regards,

Syed

Assalam o Alaikum Bros,

IELTS 7 OVERALL MARCH 2010 | EA Electronics Engineer Sept 2010 | SS WA Submitted 15 Dec 2012 | SS WA Approved 17 Jan 2013 | 190 Invitation received thru Skillselect 19 Jan 2013 | 190 Application Logged 21 Jan 2013 | Medical frontload 29 Jan13 | CO Allocated 6 Feb 13 (Request additional Docs) | Additional Docs submitted 15 Feb 13 | PCC requested 15 Feb 13....

Just wanted to know about the medical, how will I come to know that my Medical is finalized or referred? so far the status for Medical says received same like other document?

Regards,

Syed

If you are online applicant than everything will reflect on your page else your CO can update you about the status. You can also try to make a query with HOC Sydney, if you are lucky enough than your inbox have a reply otherwise same copy paste "excuse". Good luck.

Sometime it seems that time has come to a standstill. Even in this fast paced world, it really look at times that time moves at a snails pace.... atleast for me from last couple of months. Anyone else having the same feeling ?

Sometime it seems that time has come to a standstill. Even in this fast paced world, it really look at times that time moves at a snails pace.... atleast for me from last couple of months. Anyone else having the same feeling ?

Brother, I know what you mean but.. in your case, I think its a long way to go so till then, enjoy life and prepare.

I've been trying to gather as much certifications I can. I am currently looking in to doing Australian Tax and Law units that are acceptable by ICAA and CPA. Any help would be very much appreciated.

In other news, no meds call for 175 and 176 this past week right?

Brother, I know what you mean but.. in your case, I think its a long way to go so till then, enjoy life and prepare.

I've been trying to gather as much certifications I can. I am currently looking in to doing Australian Tax and Law units that are acceptable by ICAA and CPA. Any help would be very much appreciated.

In other news, no meds call for 175 and 176 this past week right?

Yes I guess no good news recently regarding meds and grants for 175/176. Your suggestion for having as much certification is good one. Good luck on your certifications.

Still a long way to go for the 175's and 176's and no other option but to hang tight in there.

Assalam o Alaikum Bros,

Regards,

Syed

You can contact following address to know your medical details. Just inform your TRN, DOB, Passport no, Name

Health Strategies and Coordination Section

Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC)

Email: Health.Strategies@immi.gov.au Fax: +61 2 6264 1380

Archived