What's your perfect Saturday night?

TheOptimist

Bit of sexual asphyixiation,tangerines,stocking on head,hook in the ceiling,telephone cord,the rough end of a pineapple,butter:biggrin::jiggy:

OR,footy on 5'30,spanish footy at 7 and 9,footy fone in on in the background,whiskey,a smoke:goofy:,and a nice big pan of scouse with a wagon load of doughboys on top,crusty bread,and red cabbage:notworthy::notworthy:

And who said men can't multi task! :wink:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tonight i'm torn between going into Puerto banus (means a cab home:sad:) - or down the hill into buena vista (means walking up hill on my way home) or just go over the hotel on me jack jones and maybe get a group of holiday golfers to adopt me. (1 min walk home but 3 euros a pint)

They aren't bad choices are they? Compared with say, the Hoff watching X-Factor...:biglaugh:

the eagle and child ......i remember that place for some reason.......:yes:

Madhouse mate!! manager found someone robbing the charity box one day,kept him in the cellar for 3 days snapping his fingers.

Had armed police seiges twice when i drank in there,they used to sell tickets for bare knuckle fights on the bowling green at the back,but "in general" it was ok:rolleyes::biglaugh:

Depends on my mood.

A nice meal out and some movies and snacks

just a freindly observation mate... meal out OR snacks NOT both :wink:

Guest BrightonBoys
soon to be sitting in a new home, with hopefully new friends, having a BBQ in a wonderful place....:wink:

sounds like a bloody good plan to me!!

Guest BrightonBoys
:biglaugh: But I guess we have both had practice eh Kev.. :biggrin:

Ohh I do like a good bit of practice me!!!

My perfect Saturday night would involve having a few close friends over, have a few drinks and a laugh and have some good music playing, maybe a bbq or some nice snacks, and generally be a bit daft.

That would sum it up for us too...maybe add that sometimes we would meet outside in parks or at the beach (in nice weather!) or go somewhere nice/fun/interesting, where chidlren can run around and have fun too :wink:

Cheers

B!K3R

Madhouse mate!! manager found someone robbing the charity box one day,kept him in the cellar for 3 days snapping his fingers.

Had armed police seiges twice when i drank in there,they used to sell tickets for bare knuckle fights on the bowling green at the back,but "in general" it was ok:rolleyes::biglaugh:

that will play on my mind...for some reason i know the eagle n child.....??????im like u done so many pubs .......as taxis use to be the go from pub to pub be it near or far .......what about phil jones ....afraid of mice .....one of my hereos .....and still does a turn on the dock road ...think its the anchor pub or tyhe sailor half way dwn ...he does sundays there ......one fantastic bloke who could have made it big time but he loved liverpool too much , dint wanna travel ect , good on him but i wanted dto explore his musical tallent ........

that will play on my mind...for some reason i know the eagle n child.....??????im like u done so many pubs .......as taxis use to be the go from pub to pub be it near or far .......what about phil jones ....afraid of mice .....one of my hereos .....and still does a turn on the dock road ...think its the anchor pub or tyhe sailor half way dwn ...he does sundays there ......one fantastic bloke who could have made it big time but he loved liverpool too much , dint wanna travel ect , good on him but i wanted dto explore his musical tallent ........

Yeah mate,used to love a bevvy on the dock rd,and scottie rd,think phil jones might do a turn in the Atlantic boathouse on the dock rd

We all have different ideas of what makes a good evening, so am interested to hear what your perfect Saturday night is?

I wish I could lie and say that mine was rock n roll and would consist of partying until the small hours, but I just can't be ar7ed any more..:cry::laugh:.

My perfect Saturday night would involve having a few close friends over, have a few drinks and a laugh and have some good music playing, maybe a bbq or some nice snacks, and generally be a bit daft.

I totally agree with all of your post but I just need to add to it that in reality it's pj's xfactor and ice cream. OMG I am so sad :cry:

I totally agree with all of your post but I just need to add to it that in reality it's pj's xfactor and ice cream. OMG I am so sad :cry:

We are even sadder at our house! We watch Strictly then start recording XFactor and then begin watching it about half an hour later so we can whizz thru the ads. But even sadder than that - we play cliche bingo and listen very carefully to see if any of the judges say any of our predictions (like "you were given the wrong song" or "you owned the stage") We can pause and rewind if there are any arguments. Oh dear!:twitcy:

We are even sadder at our house! We watch Strictly then start recording XFactor and then begin watching it about half an hour later so we can whizz thru the ads. But even sadder than that - we play cliche bingo and listen very carefully to see if any of the judges say any of our predictions (like "you were given the wrong song" or "you owned the stage") We can pause and rewind if there are any arguments. Oh dear!:twitcy:

u gotta be man u fans too..........?

Hahaha! You should meet the Ropey Hoff - PIOs BIGGEST X-Fator fan, lol

:biglaugh: That is brilliant! Cliche Bingo! We will have to play that!! And yes we also start watching it later so we can wizz through the ads, oh dear! At least we are not alone!

I realised there was no hope left for me when one of the things we worried about going to Oz was when we heard the tele wasn't very good :biglaugh::eek:

Archived