RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

so with skill assessment u mean u have full skill assessment or just provisional,,have you been through job ready program,,anyway if u have full skill assessment ,,i dont think so u need any cert 4 or two years experience,,,it covers it all,,

and also if u have full positive skill assessment ,,just apply for state sponsorship I reckon perth is offering , as u previously told ur rcb got rejected,,no offense ,why waste money on rsms visa then..??

I work as motor mechanic in Toyota delearship & i got my Tra assessed for that i had already worked 900 hrs as a trainee motor mechanic nd now m wrking as full time from last 23 months(excluding 900 hrs)because i was not aware of this policy change i lodged my visa application on 30th may this year so now m worried should i withdraw my case nd will i get my visa fees back or just let it go?
Edited by ginz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup I have full skill assessment and have also done job ready program through trade recognition Australia

so with skill assessment u mean u have full skill assessment or just provisional,,have you been through job ready program,,anyway if u have full skill assessment ,,i dont think so u need any cert 4 or two years experience,,,it covers it all,,

and also if u have full positive skill assessment ,,just apply for state sponsorship I reckon perth is offering , as u previously told ur rcb got rejected,,no offense ,why waste money on rsms visa then..??

To apply for state sponsership i think I need to score 60 points but i can't m bit short in points :(

These are the occupations on new SOL ,,,dont u fit on any of these

321111 Automotive Electrician 321211 Motor Mechanic (General) 321212 Diesel Motor Mechanic 321213 Motorcycle Mechanic 321214 Small Engine Mechanic

321111 Automotive Electrician 321211 Motor Mechanic (General) 321212 Diesel Motor Mechanic 321213 Motorcycle Mechanic 321214 Small Engine Mechanic - See more at: http://www.emigrating-australia.com/2013/06/2013-2014-australia-skilled-occupation-list-sol-released/#sthash.LeKW0r0l.dpuf

Yup I have full skill assessment and have also done job ready program through trade recognition Australia

u need to see a new lawyer again,,, im sure u mit be able to apply for state sponsorship mate,,I think u get like 30 points if ur between 25-30 and rest r ielts experience points ,,and 1 more thing when state is sponsoring you,,that also counts for points ,,,

To apply for state sponsership i think I need to score 60 points but i can't m bit short in points :(

Yup 321211 motor mechanic general

These are the occupations on new SOL ,,,dont u fit on any of these

321111 Automotive Electrician 321211 Motor Mechanic (General) 321212 Diesel Motor Mechanic 321213 Motorcycle Mechanic 321214 Small Engine Mechanic

321111 Automotive Electrician 321211 Motor Mechanic (General) 321212 Diesel Motor Mechanic 321213 Motorcycle Mechanic 321214 Small Engine Mechanic - See more at: http://www.emigrating-australia.com/2013/06/2013-2014-australia-skilled-occupation-list-sol-released/#sthash.LeKW0r0l.dpuf

Hey guys can anybody plz tell me how can I check my status online, I kind of know we have to enter our TRN no online on Immi site,, but it requires a password,, should I ask my password from my agent and also I do have my acknowledgement letter,that only contains my TRN,lodgement date and grant of bridging visa etc ,,.????

Guest Bheema

Hi blossom n Sandhu,

In my case I have lodged 187 visa with Not satisfied RCB in Feb 2013, In RCB advice they clearly mentioned that we can lodge 187 application with regardless of RCB advice. They also mentioned that we have opportunity to counteract on criteria which we have not met. RCB adviced me that Business have not met following criteria

1.1.1 Business description supplied: Explains nature and scope of business activities

Explains types of jobs required in business

Outlines goods and services produced by business

Explains how position contributes to outputs of business.

They advised that they have not found the Business description information documents even though my MA submitted in an online.

They also advised to lodge the 187 nomination by attaching RCB advice. After all my employer contacted rcb case officer to find out exact reason of not satisfied RCB,

they said "we have emailed you the decision of RCB so please follow the instructions and lodge an application by claiming your unsatisfied criteria. My MA and employer decided to lodge an application and they did in Feb 2013 by counteracting the claims. It has been four months now..... waiting for result in stressful life.... Any way guys hope every one get good news.....

Let see my fate.... Good luck sandhu prepare for worse and Good:)

Cheers mate.. atleast RCB told you why they were not satisfied but in my case they said nothing if u don't mind I'm keen to know which RCB and what trade you work in?

Hi blossom n Sandhu,

In my case I have lodged 187 visa with Not satisfied RCB in Feb 2013, In RCB advice they clearly mentioned that we can lodge 187 application with regardless of RCB advice. They also mentioned that we have opportunity to counteract on criteria which we have not met. RCB adviced me that Business have not met following criteria

1.1.1 Business description supplied: Explains nature and scope of business activities

Explains types of jobs required in business

Outlines goods and services produced by business

Explains how position contributes to outputs of business.

They advised that they have not found the Business description information documents even though my MA submitted in an online.

They also advised to lodge the 187 nomination by attaching RCB advice. After all my employer contacted rcb case officer to find out exact reason of not satisfied RCB,

they said "we have emailed you the decision of RCB so please follow the instructions and lodge an application by claiming your unsatisfied criteria. My MA and employer decided to lodge an application and they did in Feb 2013 by counteracting the claims. It has been four months now..... waiting for result in stressful life.... Any way guys hope every one get good news.....

Let see my fate.... Good luck sandhu prepare for worse and Good:)

Guest Bheema
Cheers mate.. atleast RCB told you why they were not satisfied but in my case they said nothing if u don't mind I'm keen to know which RCB and what trade you work in?

Hi sandhu bro,

I have applied from South Australia as a cook. When my rcb decision made we had two letters 1404 form and Company naminator advice letter. How about in your case did u get any other letter including 1404 form?

Hey guys can anybody plz tell me how can I check my status online, I kind of know we have to enter our TRN no online on Immi site,, but it requires a password,, should I ask my password from my agent and also I do have my acknowledgement letter,that only contains my TRN,lodgement date and grant of bridging visa etc ,,.????

Yes..I think if you want to check your status online, you must ask your password to your agent. I also doesn't know my password. I never check my status. All of my corresponding and information from DIAC is through my lawyer

Nah mate got only 1404 form nothing else.

Hi sandhu bro,

I have applied from South Australia as a cook. When my rcb decision made we had two letters 1404 form and Company naminator advice letter. How about in your case did u get any other letter including 1404 form?

Hey guys Just curious to know about job paper advertisement.Is there any time period thing i.e job advertisement has to be in paper for atleast month or more??

Differ for rcb,s location and requirement. Check with where you applying.

Hi everyone just wanna let you know I rang diac to confirm if there's two years work experience requirement to be eligible for RSMS.So the ans. is NO it's all just rumors at this stage.Cheers!!!

Immigration are famous for giving out false info. If your agent tells you it's in, and it is on the comm law website then it's in.

hi Guys

soo stressed its been 6th week i submitted doc to CO nothing heard. Any one assume how long it will take to get nom approve and visa. i talk to MA he said they are sending files to other centre and or quota might finish

fu**d up

God please help

hi Guys

soo stressed its been 6th week i submitted doc to CO nothing heard. Any one assume how long it will take to get nom approve and visa. i talk to MA he said they are sending files to other centre and or quota might finish

fu**d up

God please help

Hello Keyes49

i have 9 week done to submitted all documents. Still we didn't heard anything

really big tension. Don't know how long more

god pls help us

Hi everyone just wanna let you know I rang diac to confirm if there's two years work experience requirement to be eligible for RSMS.So the ans. is NO it's all just rumors at this stage.Cheers!!!

Hi Deep.

The introduction of the 2 years of skilled work experience was an unannounced change to DIAC policy - but policy is not the law.

Best regards.

And here is the relevant policy extract:

30.2 AQF Certificate III, IV and Diploma qualifications

If the applicant relies on an Australian qualification, that qualification must be as specified within the ANZSCO framework for that occupation. For example, if the nominated position were that of a cook (ANZSCO 351411), the applicant must:

• hold a relevant AQF Certificate IV or

• hold a relevant AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on the job training or

• have at least 3 years of relevant experience.

If the Certificate III was obtained without the formal on-the-job training component, to satisfy the skill requirement the applicant must have at least 2 years post-qualification experience, obtained on a full time basis or its part-time equivalent. The 2 years of post-qualification experience is taken to be equal to the on-the-job training component. This is to ensure that the qualification is relevant to the tasks of the occupation and that the applicant indeed has the practical skills required to perform the task of the occupation.

Under ANZSCO, there is no requirement of 2 years of on-the-job training for Certificate IV qualifications. However, under policy, if:

• higher level Certificate IV and Diploma qualifications in terms of their practical skills essentially consist of Certificate III units and

• these higher level courses do not provide for 2 years of on-the-job training in their own right

such Certificate IV and Diploma qualifications cannot substitute for the Certificate III requirement of 2 years of on-the-job training. That is, Certificate IV and Diploma qualifications that largely consist of practical Certificate III qualifications must also include 2 years of relevant on-the-job training or, in the absence of these, require 2 years of relevant post-qualifications experience.

Conversely, higher level Diploma courses that demonstrate competencies in administrative and managerial functions cannot substitute for a lower level qualification if the practical tasks to be performed in the nominated position are those that are more appropriately attested to by Certificate III qualifications. It is especially the work experience requirement attached to the latter that broadens the qualification to a point where it can be expected that the qualification will be relevant to the tasks of the position and the skills required to fulfil those tasks. This would be the mandatory requisite.

For example, the tasks of the nominated position for the above scenario may concern practical cookery, rather than broader administrative and managerial functions that come with a Diploma in Hospitality. Should some practical cookery units have been included in the Diploma course, it will then all depend on the extent to which these practical units can be said to fulfil this mandatory requirement. Even where such higher level courses incorporate most of the practical cookery units of the Certificate III course but do not require the associated on-the-job training, the necessary skill-base may not be present and this qualification would not meet the requirement if the nominated position concerns practical cookery.

The particular circumstances of each application will be assessed and finally determined on a case-by-case basis by the delegate. When making their assessment, case officers must be mindful that the qualifications and experience of the applicant must be relevant to the tasks to be performed in the nominated occupation.

Bestregards.

Best detailed info so far, thx heaps

If the applicant relies on an Australian qualification, that qualification must be as specified within the ANZSCO framework for that occupation. For example, if the nominated position were that of a cook (ANZSCO 351411), the applicant must:

• hold a relevant AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on the job training or

If the Certificate III was obtained without the formal on-the-job training component, to satisfy the skill requirement the applicant must have at least 2 years post-qualification experience, obtained on a full time basis or its part-time equivalent. The 2 years of post-qualification experience is taken to be equal to the on-the-job training component. This is to ensure that the qualification is relevant to the tasks of the occupation and that the applicant indeed has the practical skills required to perform the task of the occupation.

Under ANZSCO, there is no requirement of 2 years of on-the-job training for Certificate IV qualifications. However, under policy, if:

• higher level Certificate IV and Diploma qualifications in terms of their practical skills essentially consist of Certificate III units and

• these higher level courses do not provide for 2 years of on-the-job training in their own right

such Certificate IV and Diploma qualifications cannot substitute for the Certificate III requirement of 2 years of on-the-job training. That is, Certificate IV and Diploma qualifications that largely consist of practical Certificate III qualifications must also include 2 years of relevant on-the-job training or, in the absence of these, require 2 years of relevant post-qualifications experience.

Conversely, higher level Diploma courses that demonstrate competencies in administrative and managerial functions cannot substitute for a lower level qualification if the practical tasks to be performed in the nominated position are those that are more appropriately attested to by Certificate III qualifications. It is especially the work experience requirement attached to the latter that broadens the qualification to a point where it can be expected that the qualification will be relevant to the tasks of the position and the skills required to fulfil those tasks. This would be the mandatory requisite.

For example, the tasks of the nominated position for the above scenario may concern practical cookery, rather than broader administrative and managerial functions that come with a Diploma in Hospitality. Should some practical cookery units have been included in the Diploma course, it will then all depend on the extent to which these practical units can be said to fulfil this mandatory requirement. Even where such higher level courses incorporate most of the practical cookery units of the Certificate III course but do not require the associated on-the-job training, the necessary skill-base may not be present and this qualification would not meet the requirement if the nominated position concerns practical cookery.

The particular circumstances of each application will be assessed and finally determined on a case-by-case basis by the delegate. When making their assessment, case officers must be mindful that the qualifications and experience of the applicant must be relevant to the tasks to be performed in the nominated occupation.

Bestregards.

Dear Blossom, I am waiting for 187 visa. The organization, which has sponsored me has Australia wide branches. Now I am working in NT. Do you think, after granting PR, I can move to any other branches including interstates if my employer will happy to move me on?

Thanks

Dev

Yes this is true. For two years from visa grant (if in oz) or starting the job if coming in just for the job. You have to work full time hours. I don't know for sure about a second job.

Hi Alan,

Was that policy meant for Certificate and diploma qualifications? How about Bachelors and Masters degrees? I have recently applied for 187 and hold Masters degree from Australian uni, but i don't have 2 years of relevant experience, how would I count it?

Bestregards.

Hi Alan,

Was that policy meant for Certificate and diploma qualifications? How about Bachelors and Masters degrees? I have recently applied for 187 and hold Masters degree from Australian uni, but i don't have 2 years of relevant experience, how would I count it?

as far as i heard from MAs that this policy is only for trade qualifications...