Hi blossom 79

if study is less than 2 yr we need ilets test for rsms 119

even though I have done also 1 and 1/2 yr diploma. So I also need ilets test

Me and my friend applied 26 June 2012 that time there is no requirement

Indian passport

bcaz one of my friend apply 119 rsms

case officer ask ilets bcaz he study 1 and 1/2 yr to fil 2 yr gap ca ask ilets

Hi mate you can follow this:

[h=1]Functional English Language Requirement[/h]The following applies to you if you lodged an Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme employer nomination or visa application on or before 30 June 2012 and you were required to meet a functional level of English language proficiency.

Applicants for the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme must have demonstrated they have functional English.

Some of the methods to demonstrate functional English language ability include:

• evidence of an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of at least an average 4.5 for the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing)

• evidence of an Occupational English Test score which is at least equivalent to IELTS 4.5 and the test was relevant to the nominated occupation

• the main applicant’s first language is English and they have a current passport from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland

• evidence that the applicant has been assessed by an AMEP service provider in Australia as having functional English

• evidence the applicant holds a trade, diploma or higher qualification awarded by an institution in or outside Australia which required at least two years full-time study and all instruction was undertaken in English

• evidence the applicant has successfully completed at least one year full-time or equivalent study in Australia for a diploma or higher qualification and all instruction was undertaken in English.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi mate you can follow this:

Functional English Language Requirement

The following applies to you if you lodged an Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme employer nomination or visa application on or before 30 June 2012 and you were required to meet a functional level of English language proficiency.

Applicants for the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme must have demonstrated they have functional English.

Some of the methods to demonstrate functional English language ability include:

• evidence of an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of at least an average 4.5 for the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing)

• evidence of an Occupational English Test score which is at least equivalent to IELTS 4.5 and the test was relevant to the nominated occupation

• the main applicant’s first language is English and they have a current passport from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland

• evidence that the applicant has been assessed by an AMEP service provider in Australia as having functional English

• evidence the applicant holds a trade, diploma or higher qualification awarded by an institution in or outside Australia which required at least two years full-time study and all instruction was undertaken in English

• evidence the applicant has successfully completed at least one year full-time or equivalent study in Australia for a diploma or higher qualification and all instruction was undertaken in English.

Thanks rbp

rsms 119 offshore

applied- 26 June 2012

received acknowledgement - 13 July 2012

case officer allotted 15 jan 2013

ca ask some business document

submit on 8 feb 2013

case officer again ask business doc 24 April 13

submit on 15 may 2013

Till now no response

Hi blossom 79

if study is less than 2 yr we need ilets test for rsms 119

even though I have done also 1 and 1/2 yr diploma. So I also need ilets test

Me and my friend applied 26 June 2012 that time there is no requirement

Indian passport

bcaz one of my friend apply 119 rsms

case officer ask ilets bcaz he study 1 and 1/2 yr to fil 2 yr gap ca ask ilets

Yes, you may well do, but not everyone does. If you are from an English speaking country then you don't need to do the test.

rbp's post explains it all. :-)

Edited by blossom

wow what a great web site!!!

hi everyone I am new to this forum. I would like to share that I have been asked to provide Form 80, form 1221, police clearance and health assessment but on the other hand side my nomination has not been approved yet and my case officer has asked to my employer to provide some documents on the same day when I received an email. I am just confused why would they ask for health assessment and other documents when I don't have approved nomination and my case officer has given 28 days to my employer to submit business documents. has anyone faced the similar situation?

any reply would be appreciated.

thanks.

hi everyone I am new to this forum. I would like to share that I have been asked to provide Form 80, form 1221, police clearance and health assessment but on the other hand side my nomination has not been approved yet and my case officer has asked to my employer to provide some documents on the same day when I received an email. I am just confused why would they ask for health assessment and other documents when I don't have approved nomination and my case officer has given 28 days to my employer to submit business documents. has anyone faced the similar situation?

thanks.

It would because you applied nomination and your visa in the same time. Once you apply visa, the immigration will asking you some documents such as health record and police clearance regardless your employer nomination has been approved or not.

There were visa applicants who got the nomination and visa approval on the same day which is a good thing as you don't have to wait longer. Goodluck!

thanks.

Good news expected after July 1, 2013 with new allocation to RSMS.

Hi today I got mail from DIAC that my file will be allocate by CO within next 4week's but two weeks ago my MA mail me your file got CO . I don't know who is right. After mailing 5 time to immigration today first time I got response . can anybody help me thanx

G'day Blossom

its been 7 weeks i submitted the doc for nom still no response bit stressed. My MA say bear with me its coz of end of financial year but here i see that melbourne centre issue visa. what u reckon what going on in melbourne

cheers

No one know about what is going on..I applied through famous lawyer. I have been sponsored by NT Government Agency. But..It is not as quick as i expect. My last document required by CO ( my updated contract) has sent on June 20. Heard nothing from my lawyer up to date

G'day Blossom

its been 7 weeks i submitted the doc for nom still no response bit stressed. My MA say bear with me its coz of end of financial year but here i see that melbourne centre issue visa. what u reckon what going on in melbourne

cheers

rsms 119 offshore

applied- 26 June 2012

received acknowledgement - 13 July 2012

case officer allotted 15 jan 2013

ca ask some business document

submit on 8 feb 2013

case officer again ask business doc 24 April 13

submit on 15 may 2013

Till now no response

Well... here we are Friday afternoon on the last business day of the financial year / DIAC program year and still nothing... I was under the impression that the case officers were a bit pressured to finish up any cases they were working on (except those that they are waiting for further documentation on). I'm now sitting at 9 1/2 months since lodgement and 7 weeks since my file was allocated to my CO. He hasn't so much as breathed a word to my employer or MA (except from our enquiries weeks ago). Very unhappy :(

Well... here we are Friday afternoon on the last business day of the financial year / DIAC program year and still nothing... I was under the impression that the case officers were a bit pressured to finish up any cases they were working on (except those that they are waiting for further documentation on). I'm now sitting at 9 1/2 months since lodgement and 7 weeks since my file was allocated to my CO. He hasn't so much as breathed a word to my employer or MA (except from our enquiries weeks ago). Very unhappy :(

So frustrating today been 1 yr.. A long wait ... Still so frustrating when I got news frm co today my case officer allcoated ...on April 9 after that case officer says she is still awaiting for some relevant documents.. But wat kinds of document she wants dun know .. But now she is on holiday till18th of July ... So unfair frm co can they do like this wit us keeping wait for 1 yrs and.. After having co more then 2and half month now she is on holiday .. Dun know wat to do not to do ..

Hi Guys how are you doing, I am actually stuck in dilemma and I need suggestions plz, I applied for RSMS in Dec 2012 , and Ive got my RCb only,, so far no more news apart from My hotel I work in is selling, and the new owner would take around 2-3 months to take over , as transferring the licenses take time and effort...

So what should I do now should I inform Immigration now or should I wait for new owner to take over , and also as the new owner comes in the ABN will change , my application would need to be started again???

secondly I have another option to apply 190 visa on my own, as I do have invitation from Diac for that,,,,and I have 60 days to lodge ,, for this I would have to withdraw my RSMS file and pay all those fees again,,, ??

Help what should I do,,???

Hi Guys how are you doing, I am actually stuck in dilemma and I need suggestions plz, I applied for RSMS in Dec 2012 , and Ive got my RCb only,, so far no more news apart from My hotel I work in is selling, and the new owner would take around 2-3 months to take over , as transferring the licenses take time and effort...

So what should I do now should I inform Immigration now or should I wait for new owner to take over , and also as the new owner comes in the ABN will change , my application would need to be started again???

secondly I have another option to apply 190 visa on my own, as I do have invitation from Diac for that,,,,and I have 60 days to lodge ,, for this I would have to withdraw my RSMS file and pay all those fees again,,, ??

Help what should I do,,???

If new owner is buying whole business entity with same ABN , No problem. If old business ceases to exist and starting as new business you have to start all over again and it will be tough for new business to niminate.