RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Blossom, I am waiting for 187 visa. The organization, which has sponsored me has Australia wide branches. Now I am working in NT. Do you think, after granting PR, I can move to any other branches including interstates if my employer will happy to move me on?

Thanks

Dev

No, you have to stay in that regional area.

Hi guys, this is my time line, hope can give you some useful information, and i really appreciate all the information provided in this forum, all the best to the guys still waiting for their pr:

nomination lodged:02/10/2012

rcb lodged 20/10/2012

rcb approved 20/11/2012

187 visa application lodged:18/02/2013

nomination approved and case officer allocated:18/04/2013

then heard nothing for around 2 months

pr granted 17/06/2013(a very nice case officer:)

Hi guys, this is my time line, hope can give you some useful information, and i really appreciate all the information provided in this forum, all the best to the guys still waiting for their pr:

nomination lodged:02/10/2012

rcb lodged 20/10/2012

rcb approved 20/11/2012

187 visa application lodged:18/02/2013

nomination approved and case officer allocated:18/04/2013

then heard nothing for around 2 months

pr granted 17/06/2013(a very nice case officer:)

congratulation..my rcb approved 3/01/2013..co ask for my updated contract last week. I have got my update contract yesterday..hope I will get pr soon

Hello Keyes49

i have 9 week done to submitted all documents. Still we didn't heard anything

really big tension. Don't know how long more

god pls help us

G'day hardy 1590

mate did you contact to DIAC in between 9 weeks. i already completed my year to lodged the file

what urs time line

cheers

G'day hardy 1590

mate did you contact to DIAC in between 9 weeks. i already completed my year to lodged the file

what urs time line

cheers

Hello friend

i have done one year one week

applied 15 June 2012

i have contact to DIAC as she said we got ur documents and w8

no response since I have submitted all document

just hope next month

Dear Blossom, thank you very much for your advice. My case officer has asked for 'Evidence of Employment of Australian Citizen and Permanent residency'. I simply uploaded my current payslips. I am not quite sure what does he mean? I think this kind of should be directed to employer not to employee. Further, evidence on this matter should already come up during the employer nomination approval process because my employer nomination has already been approved.

CO also asked for 'Evidence of family unit member'. I uploaded my marriage certificate only because I do not have any kids...

Did I do right or not? I appreciate your idea.

Thanks

Dev

Dear Blossom, I am waiting for 187 visa. The organization, which has sponsored me has Australia wide branches. Now I am working in NT. Do you think, after granting PR, I can move to any other branches including interstates if my employer will happy to move me on?

Thanks

Dev

Wow, what they have asked for doesn't make sense at all. You won't have proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residency, that is why you are applying for this visa! If that is the actual wording then I would reply saying that as you are a citizen of ...... And only hold a temporary Australian visa (assuming you are in oz) then you are unable to send any proof of Australian citizenship or permanent resident, then ask if this request was meant for your employer.

Very odd.

Hello devendra as per my MA it means evidence of other Australian citizen or permanent resident employment conditions who is working on same position for what you are being sponsored coz I ask her when I was uploading my documents hope it helps . cheers

Dear Blossom, thank you very much for your advice. My case officer has asked for 'Evidence of Employment of Australian Citizen and Permanent residency'. I simply uploaded my current payslips. I am not quite sure what does he mean? I think this kind of should be directed to employer not to employee. Further, evidence on this matter should already come up during the employer nomination approval process because my employer nomination has already been approved.

CO also asked for 'Evidence of family unit member'. I uploaded my marriage certificate only because I do not have any kids...

Did I do right or not? I appreciate your idea.

Thanks

Dev

Hello friend

i have done one year one week

applied 15 June 2012

i have contact to DIAC as she said we got ur documents and w8

no response since I have submitted all document

just hope next month

Looks like details of your work employees. But should be directed to your employer.

It means they want to check how many citizens vs PR employed by your work.

Hello devendra as per my MA it means evidence of other Australian citizen or permanent resident employment conditions who is working on same position for what you are being sponsored coz I ask her when I was uploading my documents hope it helps . cheers

Yes..You are right NGP13. I did the same thing. I have submitted my friend's contract. He is Australian Citizen and work for similar job as me

rsms 119 offshore

applied- 26 June 2012

received acknowledgement - 13 July 2012

case officer allotted 15 jan 2013

ca ask some business document

submit on 8 feb 2013

case officer again ask business doc 24 April 13

submit on 15 may 2013

Till now no response

Edited by Rohan88

Dear all,

It is the expression of happiness. Granted PR today. My timeline is 187 and Employer nomination applied on 26 Feb 2013, CO signed on 17 June 2013 and pr granted today. Those who are still waiting, you guys also will get it soon because the process is fast in Melbourne. Thanks everyone, specially Blossom79.

Cheers

Dev

Wow, what they have asked for doesn't make sense at all. You won't have proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residency, that is why you are applying for this visa! If that is the actual wording then I would reply saying that as you are a citizen of ...... And only hold a temporary Australian visa (assuming you are in oz) then you are unable to send any proof of Australian citizenship or permanent resident, then ask if this request was meant for your employer.

Very odd.

Well done. :-)

Hi blossom 79

if study is less than 2 yr we need ilets test for rsms 119

even though I have done also 1 and 1/2 yr diploma. So I also need ilets test

bcaz one of my friend apply 119 rsms

case officer ask ilets bcaz he study 1 and 1/2 yr to fil 2 yr gap ca ask ilets

Edited by Rohan88

congrats was it decision ready pretty quick in melbourne centre

Dear all,

It is the expression of happines. Granted PR today. My timeline is 187 and Employer nomination applied on 26 Feb 2013, CO signed on 17 June 2013 and pr granted today. Those who are still waiting, you guys also will get it soon because the process is fast in Melbourne. Thanks everyone, specially Blossom79.

Cheers

Dev

Dear all, It is the expression of happiness. Granted PR today. My timeline is 187 and Employer nomination applied on 26 Feb 2013, CO signed on 17 June 2013 and pr granted today. Those who are still waiting, you guys also will get it soon because the process is fast in Melbourne. Thanks everyone, specially Blossom79. Cheers Dev

Congratulation. It is so Quick!!!

Hard to say..I applied 187 visa through Melbourne too. Apply Visa, RCB and nomination together in Dec 2012.my RCB was approved on Jan, 3 2013.Got CO last month. but the CO ask me the same documents that I have been sent in Dec 12, unless my contract. Since June 2013, my old contract was less than 2 years, so we need to renew the contract. My lawyer have sent it 2 or 3 days ago..so..yead..depend on the situation too.

Hi blossom 79

All 187 or 119 (previous visa) applicant need ilets 6 in each band. Doesn't matter how long you been studying.

Edited by blossom
Fixing quote

Hi blossom 79

Me and my friend applied 26 June 2012 that time there is no requirement

Indian passport