RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

HI Blossom

I am stressed its been 9 weeks i send the docs for nom. last week My Ma did follow up about case and got reply that they recieved my doc and will have to review the case. what u reckon they are working on file or just a reply

cheers

There is no way of knowing I'm afraid. And nothing you can do but wait.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI Blossom

I am stressed its been 9 weeks i send the docs for nom. last week My Ma did follow up about case and got reply that they recieved my doc and will have to review the case. what u reckon they are working on file or just a reply

cheers

Seriously, 9 weeks is not a long time. We waited around 8 months before being allocated a case officer and not once during that 8 months did I feel the need to pester DIAC. They have estimated timelines on the website which should be loosley used to gauge how long you should be expecting to wait. We have friends who are now on 11 months and still waiting for case officer allocation. These times were/are for Sponsored Migration and from low risk countries on 187 TRT visa applications.

Edited by Sonasdog

You don't have to take the test again if this is the case. There will just be a tiny possibility that CO's would ask you to re-take IELTS.

please advice : What if ur IELTS expires ( 3 yrs expiry date ) when U r in pipe line ...Do U have to retake the test ?//???

hey a bit update..my ma asked me for form80, does that mean i ve got a co>?and my nomination has been approved? i applied 26 april non drc as a cook via paramatta.

Same situation as you. CO asked for form 80 but hearing nothing about nomination. Really don't know wht they don't update me the nomination.

i applied 26 april 2013 ,. it seems pretty quick nowdays, but is it just a general enquiry by the diac but not the co?
I cant see that they are quick now or they were ever coz some people are waiting from months to get decision on their decision ready applications

On this forum nobody got visa in new DIAC year

Yes I have noticed this as well. Since 1 July there hasn't appeared to have been any RSMS visas granted on the forum.

I had mellowed out for a little bit as we were approaching the end of the year and I had though maybe ... just maybe my visa would be granted. But no... of course not! The end of the DIAC program year came and went and still nothing. My rage is starting to resurface. I am thoroughly pissed off to say the least. I cannot believe it has been 10 months. This is absolutely ridiculous! How on earth could they say on their website that the processing time is 6 months !!!!!! What a load of bollocks! My CO has had my file for 2 bloody months now. I am so irritated! I just want to get on with my life and put this behind me!

G'Day Guys

Is any one waiting more than 12 month for their nom and visa. I thought after finanical end we see heaps of visa approval but cant see even one been approved in this forum

hope i get in this mth and every else who wait long coz its been long wait me.

Praying god to get some good news soon

cheers

G'day guys

i have asked before as well regarding 857, seriously need to get out of this place asap. want to know if my employer gives me a release letter will my 857 canceled. What if they ( employer) don mention that i am not working with them any more. OR any knid of suggestion to get out of this 857 chain. thank you.

G'day guys

i have asked before as well regarding 857, seriously need to get out of this place asap. want to know if my employer gives me a release letter will my 857 canceled. What if they ( employer) don mention that i am not working with them any more. OR any knid of suggestion to get out of this 857 chain. thank you.

The answer will always be the same. Your visa CAN be cancelled. It might, or might not, but they can. Just not telling them would be foolish in my opinion. They have already started looking at tax records for other employer sponsored visas, it's only a matter of time, and if it looks like you have not been honest, that is when immigration get more picky.

Share with my timeline

I am from low rish country and it is non-decision ready application.

28.6.2012 submit nomination with Perth office

23.7.2012 receive acknowledgement letter

no response ever since. Yes I have been waiting for nomination approved for 12 months for God sake.

17.3.2013 lodge visa application, application assigned to NSW office

17.3.2013 receive confirmation

25.6.2013 case officer requested form 80

waiting......

Very funny that they don't update me my nomination but proceed to visa straight away.

Nope, I emailed y co Monday to ask f she required anything else( just as a gentle reminder that I'm still here and waiting! ) and I got a reply to day say this lady was no longer my co I will get a new one soon and they will contact me if they need any further info

Nope, I emailed y co Monday to ask f she required anything else( just as a gentle reminder that I'm still here and waiting! ) and I got a reply to day say this lady was no longer my co I will get a new one soon and they will contact me if they need any further info

First time to hear about that...

A similar thing happened to me. My application was in a pile of applications allocated to a co who then had to take several weeks leave due to family reasons. When the co got back they had too heavy of a case load, so many of the cases were taken back and had to wait to be re-allocated to another case officer. Perhaps the same sort of thing happened with yours. If I recall, i think it took about a month to get a new co.