RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

The fee structure changed in July so you now pay per person on the application, so you may have to pay a fee. Depends if they are applying it to all new applications (and if they count this as a new application or not) or just ones started since July.

Report back on how you go. :-)

I think if application is lodged under old rules, no additional fee is required.

But reading new fee structure table on page 34 it says additional 1050$.

http://www.immi.gov.au/fees-charges/_pdf/visa-pricing-table.pdf

Edited by Move2

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

I applied april 2013 with RCB approved

got CO on 17/7/13 ask for documents from employer & from me to explain my duties

Documents submitted

Any Idea how long it will take after documents submitted

HI mate we never know it might be tomorrow or week time but I think it does not take so long !!!!Regards

Hi All,

I applied april 2013 with RCB approved

got CO on 17/7/13 ask for documents from employer & from me to explain my duties

Documents submitted

Any Idea how long it will take after documents submitted

hello mate did u applied decision ready and which processing centre

hi blossom79, just wondering if i will be affected by this 5.15 policy change. I applied on 13.03.2013 187 cook. So worried :(((((

Generally they only apply new rules to visas which were applied for after the date the rule change came in. Otherwise they could have a lot of cases where they at least have to give back fees, and they don't seem to like doing that. Fingers crossed you will be fine.

HI BLossom

I am bloody stressed for my case. my MA call my CO on monday and she told she got heaps of cases and she will look in my case but no reply yet. i am being in 14th month period. i reckon in this forum i am alone who is still waiting for decision for this long.

Can you advice me what should i do

cheers

Generally they only apply new rules to visas which were applied for after the date the rule change came in. Otherwise they could have a lot of cases where they at least have to give back fees, and they don't seem to like doing that. Fingers crossed you will be fine.

Hi guys,

m new here, been following the forum since more than 8 months. We lodged our RSMS on June 2012, after being through agony n stress we are finally allocated to to CO on 1st of August n got email asking to redo medical. Nothing heard about the nomination approval? Any idea guys is this a good sign or should we ask about the nomination?

Reading through this forum actually had given me strength to cope. Thanks all for sharing their story, as I did we all hang in there until the decision.

Wish you all and me a good luck. I know how its feel waiting each n every second.

Thanks Blossom, you hve been great help to all of us :)

HI BLossom

I am bloody stressed for my case. my MA call my CO on monday and she told she got heaps of cases and she will look in my case but no reply yet. i am being in 14th month period. i reckon in this forum i am alone who is still waiting for decision for this long.

Can you advice me what should i do

cheers

The longest I have seen is 15 months. Sonicblue is going to try for the ombudsman, it might be worth a go in your case to? Maybe send him a pm?

Hi Guys,

After 3 years, 1 month and 4 days i am now the Permanent Resident of Australia just today :D. I have been watching and learning from this FORUM a lot, but wanted to join the forum once my application is finalised. As I came from Pakistan on a Student Visa, got a job while on student visa in my field i.e. Electrical Engineering with a company who sponsored me for RSMS in 2011 but then i resigned from the company just when case officer was appointed. Had a tough time finding other job. Applied for Student Visa Extension which was refused. Found another job and applied for 457 in Sep 2012, granted Nov 2012.

Applied for RSMS 187 (Nomination) in Dec 2012 after getting RCB clearance, applied Visa Feb 2013 and Granted August 2013 just one day before my Birthday. Case officer What a gift on this Birthday.

That was my brief story and my timeline is as follows;

RCB Applied 21/08/2012

RCB Approved 26/11/2012

Nomination Applied 20/12/2012

Nomination Ack 16/01/2013

CO Asssinged 22/06/2013

Further Docs Sub 13/07/2013

Nomination Approved 15/07/2013

Further Visa Docs ASked15/07/2013

Medical done 30/07/2013

Docs submitted 3/08/2013

Visa Granted 05/08/2013

I am just telling this for Reference for those who are still in the pipeline... Guys i have seen a lot of ups and downs, but hang in there you will be through

thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH...

Regards

Guest Kansal

Hi there . Actually what I have heard diac updates new policy but this policy is beyond the what actual laws indeed. So it's all depends case to case that if applicant have experience to do job task. Cheers