Who do you think will be first to release their SMP and when?? (Competition)

libbysmum

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JK2510

Hi

Well harry the saltwater croc has chosen julia gillard for the winner of the ozzie election! Lol

So perhaps harry could tell us when SMPS will be released?!

Guest VickyMel
Hi Libbysmum,

Your looking well today.........errrmmmm any chance of having another go??:err:

Nice creeping

Hey Wolla, no amount of a*** licking will get you another go :biglaugh:

:wink: I could of course hold you to ransom and get you to send me caseload of your cherished figrolls in return for another entry :biggrin:

Oooch... crashed and burned!! Two hits in a row Wolla Bolla Bing Bong :biglaugh: I think you will need some more fig rolls as comfort food now.

Hold out for those fig rolls Libbysmum...

Well harry the saltwater croc has chosen julia gillard for the winner of the ozzie election! Lol

So perhaps harry could tell us when SMPS will be released?!

Mmmm - spin Harry on a board with all the dates on... sounds like fun will his teeth or tail point to the right date?

I have another idea maybe we should hold whoever is elected over Harry's mouth and ask them to tell us...

VickyMel

Guest JK2510

I have another idea maybe we should hold whoever is elected over Harry's mouth and ask them to tell us...

:laugh::laugh: Vicky mel that sounds like a great idea!!

Hey Wolla, no amount of a*** licking will get you another go :biglaugh:

It's a competition and it's got to remain fair to all I'm afraid, If I give everyone another go there will be fewer and fewer dates available as time goes on, and people won't then be able to have another go.

:wink: I could of course hold you to ransom and get you to send me caseload of your cherished figrolls in return for another entry :biggrin:

Hi,

Ok we have a deal, a case of Fig Rolls for another go.

Here you go; :biggrin:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/superwalshy/Nokia/CaseofFigRolls.jpg

Now please can I have the 4th December? :cute:

Or how about a pallet full of Fig Rolls? Would this give me 10 extra go's??

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/superwalshy/Nokia/PalletofFigRolls.jpg?t=1282344252

Matt

Mmmm - spin Harry on a board with all the dates on... sounds like fun will his teeth or tail point to the right date?

VickyMel

Oh I see whats happening here, ganging up on little ole me are we girls....You know who you are, Libbysmum, VickyMel & JK2510....

Looks like I have three cheeky poms to keep my eye on..:wideeyed:

Anyone heard any news on the elections?

Guest VickyMel
S*** mate your desperate!! You don't actually win anything! Did you think the prize was a visa!?

It isn't??? :eek: OK if I win I am going to buy myself some fig rolls.

Oh I see whats happening here, ganging up on little ole me are we girls....You know who you are, Libbysmum, VickyMel & JK2510....

Looks like I have three cheeky poms to keep my eye on..:wideeyed:

Anyone heard any news on the elections?

Us gang up.... surely not :wink: We are sweet and innocent trying to do you a favour and keep you away from your fig rolls.

Not seen anything on the result of elections still - sounds like they are predicting it will be tight.

ha ha :biglaugh: Of course I know you dont win anything, just having a bit of fun and passing the time thats all.

And we certainly need plenty of fun to balance out the stress of the queue a bit.

VickyMel

Guest JK2510

Morning vickymel,

it's only sweet and innocent me.

Do

you have any idea when the results will come rolling in??

I'm

quite excited over this,sad I hear you say?!

I just want labor to remain in and release the smps to put us out our misery!

Hi,

Ok we have a deal, a case of Fig Rolls for another go.

Here you go; :biggrin:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/superwalshy/Nokia/CaseofFigRolls.jpg

Now please can I have the 4th December? :cute:

Or how about a pallet full of Fig Rolls? Would this give me 10 extra go's??

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/superwalshy/Nokia/PalletofFigRolls.jpg?t=1282344252

Matt

:biglaugh::biglaugh: For a millisecond there I was tempted to give in, just for your ingenuity LOL. But well it was only a millisecond!! I have to see them in the flesh I'm afraid. Oh and Oops, closing date has now passed - Sorry No more entries:biglaugh::biglaugh:

:biglaugh::biglaugh: For a millisecond there I was tempted to give in, just for your ingenuity LOL. But well it was only a millisecond!! I have to see them in the flesh I'm afraid. Oh and Oops, closing date has now passed - Sorry No more entries:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Morning

We need another game or competition to keep us going whilst the aussies decide on who to go for in the election. :goofy:

So ladies, including Vicky Mel & JK2510, get your thinking caps on for some new entertainment.

Hope you have had a nice weekend skivers:cute:

Matt

Guest VickyMel

When I first heard it was likely to be a hung parliament - I had hoped that meant they were to be hung over Harry the crocodile.

Looks like we have another fortnight to wait until the postal votes are counted and everyone makes up their mind.

I suppose it is positive news for Cat 3ers - bad news for Cat 4ers as we sit and wait some more.

Potential good news for people that have nominated a date in the later months of this thread although I am sure we would all rather no today.

VickyMel

When I first heard it was likely to be a hung parliament - I had hoped that meant they were to be hung over Harry the crocodile.

Looks like we have another fortnight to wait until the postal votes are counted and everyone makes up their mind.

I suppose it is positive news for Cat 3ers - bad news for Cat 4ers as we sit and wait some more.

Potential good news for people that have nominated a date in the later months of this thread although I am sure we would all rather no today.

VickyMel

Hi VickyMel,

I thought everyone was in the same boat with regards to applications? I didnt think there was a better catergory until we knew who is coming to power.

I am a little lost again, :goofy:

Matt

Guest VickyMel

I imagine if you are in the new SOL without SS or the likelihood of being in the SMP the Cat 3 list is a great place to be... and your best chance before the SMPs come out as I imagine the Cat 3s will slow down once the SMPs slip into Cat 2.

I have seen some people who were previously Cat 6&7 applied 2008 (non-SS) move into Cat 3 - so it must benefit them that SMPs are delayed.

VickyMel

Guest JK2510

Hi.

I know I should be grateful for being a cat 3 but I still am deeply worried about our future plans to move to oz. They are currently processing April 2008 applicants which is great for the oldies. We will prob be waiting 6 months or so and by then god knows what would of happened with SMPs!

We are living in uncertainty till we get our pre grant letter!

Guest VickyMel
Hi.

I know I should be grateful for being a cat 3 but I still am deeply worried about our future plans to move to oz. They are currently processing April 2008 applicants which is great for the oldies. We will prob be waiting 6 months or so and by then god knows what would of happened with SMPs!

We are living in uncertainty till we get our pre grant letter!

I think these days until you have the grant letter in your hand there are no certainties - it must be so stressful being in Cat 3 and wondering when it will get around to you. :hug:

Cat 3 seems to be moving painfully slowly. Perhaps there are a lot more really old Cat 6&7 applicants that have come into the Cat 3 system but that we just don't see reflected on GG's Cat 3 thread? Because if we look at the way the old SS and then the CSL used to move when they were the priority Cat 3 is very slow.

VickyMel

Guest jains005
I think these days until you have the grant letter in your hand there are no certainties - it must be so stressful being in Cat 3 and wondering when it will get around to you. :hug:

Cat 3 seems to be moving painfully slowly. Perhaps there are a lot more really old Cat 6&7 applicants that have come into the Cat 3 system but that we just don't see reflected on GG's Cat 3 thread? Because if we look at the way the old SS and then the CSL used to move when they were the priority Cat 3 is very slow.

VickyMel

cat 3 were moving slowly may be bcoz the decisions on SMP are still on hold. otherwise there can be possibilities of COs unallocated, med and pcc getting expired etc again. i dont think DIAC is able to bear the trouble of it anymore. probably they keep moving things slowly until they get confirmed about SMPs

Guest VickyMel

I'm sure the poor guys at DIAC will have loads of grey hairs with the situation seeming to change every 3-6 months over the last one and a half years +

oh well the 28th has been and gone -this is why my oh doesn't let me put money on horses as always go for the outside chance lol!!! I truly thought Gillard would have had it all sewn up last week and would declare her govt in the middle of the week and announce her ministers etc...damn

Can I have 1 March 2011 as well as my original guess!!

I'm sure i read on another post earlier that it could be delayed til March next year (just speculation of course). :rolleyes:

Just think how many fig rolls could be consumed between now and March 2011. :biggrin:

Archived