Who do you think will be first to release their SMP and when?? (Competition)

libbysmum

Unfortunately we have lost three more PIOers in this competition, matjones, charmedp3 and ozzieland, no SMP's have been released so far - No surprises there:biggrin:

Come on guys, you have until 22nd August to give me an entry for this competition, there are loads of combinations left have a look below at the rules and submit your choice!!

Sarah:wubclub:

Why I said last entries 22nd August I don't know LOL :laugh: Maybe cos its my mums birthday??? Anyway I meant 20th August, the day prior to the Ozzie election :wubclub:

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
October 15

Hi jumbojet, you haven't told me which particular state you would like to nominate for the competition. You can nominate any one state or specify if you think all states will release at the same time.

Thanks Sarah:wubclub:

year 2099

Oct 30th - ACT

CAT (4), 885 applied 2008 AUG, ICT - Recent graduate NEC, IELTS 8.0, NAATI qualified, Currently employed as a ICT Project Officer

Guest rachbarlow

I'll go for the 4th October...... purely because it will give whoever in power chance to finalise things, implement it, and then scrap it! :twitcy:

I'll go for the 4th October...... purely because it will give whoever in power chance to finalise things, implement it, and then scrap it! :twitcy:

Hi Rachel, you haven't specified a state. Do you have any particular one in mind? Or you can have synchronised release if you think all States will release on the same day.

Sarah

Oct 30th

CAT (4), 885 applied 2008 AUG, ICT - Recent graduate NEC, IELTS 8.0, NAATI qualified, Currently employed as a ICT Project Officer

Hi Rachel and Manj, you haven't specified a state. Do you have any particular one in mind? Or you can have synchronised release if you think all States will release on the same day.

Hi I will go with 27 september for WA:yes:

Sorry Suters, Wa has already been taken for the 27th september, you can either choose another state or another date, check the first page of the thread as this is the most up to date!!

:laugh::laugh: Sorry Wolla Bolla Bing Bong:wubclub: Yet another PIOer to fall by the wayside!!

Aawww thats unfair my fingers did slip off the keyboard...honest!.:eek:..Its them Fig Rolls fault, I knew I had too many whilst at the laptop...they should write that on the packet. WARNING - DO NOT USE KEYBOARD IF EATING THESE TASTY TREATS - CAN CAUSE SLIPPERY FINGERS :wideeyed:

So what happens to the other dates that do not get used? :biggrin:

Yuk, Fig rolls??!!

Chocolate is my new best friend since the visa process mess arounds!

(cough, Splutter) eerrrr how can you say Fig Rolls are 'yuk', there beaut (trying to get into my aussie lingo already). :biggrin:

Of course I like Chocolate but theres no other companion to go with a cuppa, than a fig roll! MMmmm:notworthy:

What Group are you in for the visa process now?

Hi,

Were a cat 3 now. Hoping for a CO soon.

Are you a fellow cat 3er or a cat 4er??

I am happy to say I am a Cat 3er and waiting patiently for the outcome of the migration plan from Queensland. Then if all things go well I could move up to Cat 2! :jiggy:

Can cat 3er's be provided with a CO since we are waiting for the migration plan?

Sorry Suters, Wa has already been taken for the 27th september, you can either choose another state or another date, check the first page of the thread as this is the most up to date!!

Hi sorry forgot to check front page will go for 22 Dec 2010 for WA thats the date we got ss and my bday thanks:hug:

Guest bindog1uk
I am happy to say I am a Cat 3er and waiting patiently for the outcome of the migration plan from Queensland. Then if all things go well I could move up to Cat 2! :jiggy:

Can cat 3er's be provided with a CO since we are waiting for the migration plan?

Hi Matt, sorry to burst your bubble but it's not looking too good for trades in Queensland, we may well have to stay in cat 3. WA is looking a lot more promising for trades, not holding our hopes out for QLD SMP:hug: Lesley

Archived