2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

Guest ABaron

Oh I get it now Low Risk and High Risk I had no idea about this dinstiction of countries and its effects... I think im HR hahaha O ****

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mirob
how can i stop getting a mail everytime there is a new post?

You'll have to unsubscribe from the thread or change the subscription from 'instant' to daily/weekly etc.

Guest sTiLlWaItInG
Hi Mirob, Stillwaiting and Team,

I am a new memeber in to this forum, have been following this thread for the last two weeks, truly this thread is the only vent out for my impatience levels these days. Thank you guys to keep this forum alive every minute.

I think mine would be the oldest case with DIAC in this forum, DIMIA successfully is going to celebrate its third anniversary of messing up with GSM with me this May. Lol.

885 lodeged on 29 May 2008 - Dec 2008 Case Officer from Team !5 allocated - Medicals was delayed til mar 2009 - New Priority processing kicked in and ceased processing- currently no case officer - 4 Apr 2011 - priority 3 - front loaded meds and PCC - waiting for CO :wideeyed:

haha you are welcome.. :wubclub:

This is the only place where I can let all my fustrations and problems out .. No1else understands what we are going through.... all they know is I have not got my PR yet..

:hug:

Guest DiegoMx

Hi All,

Just got an email from

A P

Case Officer

Team15

GSM Brisbane

She has only requested AFP clearance, I am very happy but maybe I should not have gotten ahead of myself and done Medicals and go through such hell.

Anyway this is awesome, I hope you all get case officers soon.

Guest sb143
Hi All,

Just got an email from

A P

Case Officer

Team15

GSM Brisbane

She has only requested AFP clearance, I am very happy but maybe I should not have gotten ahead of myself and done Medicals and go through such hell.

Anyway this is awesome, I hope you all get case officers soon.

:hug: congrats

Guest umairghias

Guys , is it a good idea to have another column in the spreadsheet with the team details and the CO initials ?

I don't have time to read all posts but what's the point here?

If there is an applicant, you or me who falls under a category that's required to go through an 'in-depth' assessment, well, then it will have to be done due to national security requirements.

I understand it's not pleasant for the applicants but if more applicants from Pakistan fall into that particular category, it's usually for a reason. I'm not saying you can't talk about it but I don't think it's discriminatory either.

Yes, so it can take up to 6 months and hence his post wasn't misleading as you labeled it earlier.

To summarise that thread, number of applicants namely from Afghanistan, Iran, Bangladesh and Pakistan have been waiting from 3-15 months since there were allocated a CO.

All LR countries and most HR countries (except the ones mentioned) can take up from 0-30 days.

Guys , is it a good idea to have another column in the spreadsheet with the team details and the CO initials ?

yes...This will be good idea.

Can any one add this column in..

Brisbane team 15 is taking too long for me. I got CO on 21/03, submitted all docs on 04/04. No cahnge in status.

Docs status is still required.

Guest umairghias

Brisbane team 15 is taking too long for me. I got CO on 21/03, submitted all docs on 04/04. No cahnge in status.

Someone already added the Column ... i have updated my details ... Guys please also update your team with the Co initials..

Guest daclaro

Hi guys

My CO ask me for medicals. Plz tell me how to download form 26EH and 160 EH via the online Query Application Status service. where are links for these 2 forms ?

thank you

Guest mirob
Hi guys

My CO ask me for medicals. Plz tell me how to download form 26EH and 160 EH via the online Query Application Status service. where are links for these 2 forms ?

thank you

Google?

The forms are here.

Guest akellu

Quick question... how much per minute is a phone call to DIAC? I'm planning on calling tomorrow cause I don't want to use the company phone.... I read that sometimes it takes more than an hour.... is there a cheaper option?

Guest mirob
Quick question... how much per minute is a phone call to DIAC? I'm planning on calling tomorrow cause I don't want to use the company phone.... I read that sometimes it takes more than an hour.... is there a cheaper option?

it really depends on your plan.

If you're calling from a landline, there is a flat rate of something like 25 or 50 cents (for up to 4 hours). If you're calling from a mobile it could be even 1 dollar per minute.

Calling from a company landline is definitely the best option as it doesn't cost pretty much anything.

I suggest you call at exactly 9am Adelaide time (9:30am Sydney time) and you'll only wait 20 minutes on the line.

yes, call from a Telstra booth

Guest akellu
it really depends on your plan.

If you're calling from a landline, there is a flat rate of something like 25 or 50 cents (for up to 4 hours). If you're calling from a mobile it could be even 1 dollar per minute.

Calling from a company landline is definitely the best option as it doesn't cost pretty much anything.

I suggest you call at exactly 9am Adelaide time (9:30am Sydney time) and you'll only wait 20 minutes on the line.

I'm not sure I want to be using company resources for that... and mobiles are expensive...

If it's just a flat rate I won't bother using the telstra booth and just call at home....

Thanks

Guest ABaron

I suposedly have been assigned a case officer on 15/03 and still nothing has happened :arghh:

Guest daclaro
Google?

The forms are here.

CO askes me form 26EH and 160EH ( forms for E lodge application)

If you lodged your visa application electronically, then you can download forms for medical examinations (Form 26EH Medical examination for an Australian visa) and/or x-rays

(Form 160EH Radiological report on chest x-ray of an applicant for an Australian visa)

via the online Query Application Status service on our website http://www.immi.gov.au. To

access the forms, you will need to provide your Transaction Reference Number.

I tried that online application cheak status thing....but there r no forms.

Did somebody use form 26EH and 160EH for re-medicals?

Guest saanii

You don't have to use 26EH and 160EH. You can just use generic 26 and 160. I've already confirmed with my CO and that's her reply.

On the day at medibank, just tell them you already have an CO and give them CO's name and reference number. Best to show them the email CO sent. They will take all necessary info and your medical results will be sent to CO directly instead of yourself.

Guest daclaro
You don't have to use 26EH and 160EH. You can just use generic 26 and 160. I've already confirmed with my CO and that's her reply.

On the day at medibank, just tell them you already have an CO and give them CO's name and reference number. Best to show them the email CO sent. They will take all necessary info and your medical results will be sent to CO directly instead of yourself.

thats good. The thing is I m in queensland regional area and I m going to do my medical with Approved medical practitioner. so i m bit confused.

thanx again

Guest coolg

Email to acs about my re-assessment follow up...

HC replied me the another day saying that I should allow at least 12 weeks, 6 weeks passed only half way through,,,

No any other way rather than waiting....

Guest akellu

40min and counting.... they should put some music while waiting... i'm getting tired of hearing the recorded message :biggrin:

Guest sTiLlWaItInG

Hey any1 remember if pissLur submitted the new reassessment w both bachelor n masters? I know she got the letter w juz the masters and she asked acs for a new one.. now I hav the same prob, they juz noted honors in the letter. Prev one has both bachelor n honors...

Archived