2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

Guest mirob
Isn't DIAC supposed to update progress today? I sent blank mails now and got the old 1/4/2011 detail sent back to me.

It usually happens late in the afternoon.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fantomsss
I received an email last night at 10:53p.m. stating that I am now a Permanent Resident! Its still sinking in! I think you are all on the final line!

Same here :biggrin:

Was drinking with work function at got so drunk so didn't even notice it until 1AM..

Good luck everyone!

Guest fantomsss
I claimed 10 points for work experience as well. I joined my company as graduate. But luckily my title to external world is different. I think as long as you could get letter from your HR with suitable title, it should be alright.

I claimed 10 points as well. Could not be bothered redoing IELTS again (silly me back then) after missing just on speaking.. (I had terrible hang over from someones house worming party night before).

Anyway, my title was Operation Team Leader with duties similar to Systems Administrator / 3rd level support. Graduated with software engineering major. With ASCO got Developer Programmer code so didn't match my work experience at all.

I received an email last night at 10:53p.m. stating that I am now a Permanent Resident! Its still sinking in! I think you are all on the final line!

Congrats!!

Guest ABaron
Same here :biggrin:

Was drinking with work function at got so drunk so didn't even notice it until 1AM..

Good luck everyone!

Did your online status changed for the documents like from required to met gradually? or just suddenly u got the visa? how did u see this approval from the perspective of the online checking service? for example with ACS we see status changes so we know how close we are to get the letter...:goofy:

Guest mirob

Dear pomsinoz members,

I am happy to say that my visa was granted yesterday. The email was sent to me yesterday at 11.15pm but I was fast asleep by then. Woke up in the morning, my phone is my alarm, so once I turn off the alarm I usually check my emails and the email was from egsm.autonotification@immi.gov.au. advising my grant. Logged online checked my the status and it was approved all the documents which were marked needed was changed to met. Rang my boss advised I will be late to office went to diac office and got my label.

It took me 2 years, 2 months and 29 days to get this. I have gone through lot of pain during this 2 years but finally got it.

I wish good luck to all IT people who are still waiting for their visa.

And a big big thanks for this forum and its members. I knew about the reassessment only after following this forum, if I had not known about it I would have been stuck in cat 4

Guest mirob
Dear pomsinoz members,

I am happy to say that my visa was granted yesterday. The email was sent to me yesterday at 11.15pm but I was fast asleep by then. Woke up in the morning, my phone is my alarm, so once I turn off the alarm I usually check my emails and the email was from egsm.autonotification@immi.gov.au. advising my grant. Logged online checked my the status and it was approved all the documents which were marked needed was changed to met. Rang my boss advised I will be late to office went to diac office and got my label.

It took me 2 years, 2 months and 29 days to get this. I have gone through lot of pain during this 2 years but finally got it.

And a big big thanks for this forum and its members. I knew about the reassessment only after following this forum, if I had not known about it I would have been stuck in cat 4

Awesome. It's great to see the spreadsheet getting into spring! It's all getting green!

Congrats ppomsinoz and have a GREAT weekend!!! :hug:

Dear pomsinoz members,

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

Guest sTiLlWaItInG

haha looks like there was a batch run last night. sending out the grant emails!!!

3 grants in one night!! great news!

Congrats to all

Guest akellu
haha looks like there was a batch run last night. sending out the grant emails!!!

3 grants in one night!! great news!

Congrats to all

hmmm... Batch run..... reminds me of work (bank term)... hehehe:yes:

Its been three days and my assessment has not reached to my agent...thanks to aus post

So it was meant to go your agent directly or come to you first?

I have this problem as well, the letter is sent to my address in Melbourne - rather it is at the post office - but I am overseas at the moment.

Guest mirob
I have been allocated to Brisbane team -15. CO initial is VL.

Waiting for 25 days..All the docs have been submitted on 4th April.

Anyone got grant or assigned to team 15 - VL ?

Congrats!!! :hug:

Guest ACSAssessment
I have been allocated to Brisbane team -15. CO initial is VL.

Waiting for 25 days..All the docs have been submitted on 4th April.

Anyone got grant or assigned to team 15 - VL ?

My case officer is also from Brisbane Team 15 - CL.. I did not hear anything from my CO... I have front loaded everything...

It's a very very Anxious wait...

Guest mirob
My case officer is also from Brisbane Team 15 - CL.. I did not hear anything from my CO... I have front loaded everything...

It's a very very Anxious wait...

How did you know you've been assigned a CO? Did you call DIAC to find out?

Guest macbeth4397
So it was meant to go your agent directly or come to you first?

I have this problem as well, the letter is sent to my address in Melbourne - rather it is at the post office - but I am overseas at the moment.

IT should go to my agent .

Archived