2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

Guest Diego86
I am also requested for AFP, PCC ,Medicals. Everything have done except medicals, I booked it from last month, is going to see a doctor this Wed :skeptical: . Will doctor will send the result ? Do we need to inform DIAC about it ?

It depends on where you took your examination.

In Sydney, it will be uploaded electronically even though they still ask you to forward the letter to DIAC.

In Canberra, they do not store medical results, and you have to send the letter to DIAC.

You need to communicate with the place of your medical check to see which options available. In any case, send the medical-result letter off to DIAC by express post. If you apply via an agent, ask the agent to do it for you.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Mates,

My visa together with my wife is finally grated today! I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all people in this thread with countless number of helpful posts.

I was lucky to have the same CO as br4t, she took actions immediately after receiving documents, amazing!

Wish you all the best!

Congrats Mate!!

I know CO is amazing, she doesn't waste any time if you have provided the docs!

Enjoy the live ahead mate!:biggrin:

It depends on where you took your examination.

In Sydney, it will be uploaded electronically even though they still ask you to forward the letter to DIAC.

In Canberra, they do not store medical results, and you have to send the letter to DIAC.

You need to communicate with the place of your medical check to see which options available. In any case, send the medical-result letter off to DIAC by express post. If you apply via an agent, ask the agent to do it for you.

Thanks a lot for your info. Cheers.

Hi Mates,

My visa together with my wife is finally grated today! I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all people in this thread with countless number of helpful posts.

I was lucky to have the same CO as br4t, she took actions immediately after receiving documents, amazing!

Wish you all the best!

Great news mate. Congratulations.

I also submitted my docs on 18th. Lets see what happens now.

Guest Diego86
Great news mate. Congratulations.

I also submitted my docs on 18th. Lets see what happens now.

You will be granted soon, fingers crossed!

Guest Best2All
Hi Mates,

Wish you all the best!

Really good hearing that. Well done! I have just got the email from DIAC requesting further documents, which includes one line saying "Please note this is an initial document only... in the second paragraph". Do you have that in the email they sent to you as well or not? Thanks.

Guest Diego86
Really good hearing that. Well done! I have just got the email from DIAC requesting further documents, which includes one line saying "Please note this is an initial document only... in the second paragraph". Do you have that in the email they sent to you as well or not? Thanks.

No. Which initial documents?

Guest Best2All
No. Which initial documents?

AFP and Medical check. They sent me two emails, one is detailed document checklist, and this statement is written at the beginning of the second line.

Guest Diego86
AFP and Medical check. They sent me two emails, one is detailed document checklist, and this statement is written at the beginning of the second line.

Better contact CO directly to clarify the situation before proceeding further.

Got mine granted today.

Submitted my wife's police check at 9am and got the decision at 11am.....woo hoo....

I would like to thank everyone in the forum that has been involved in this thread. And to the rest who are waiting ...you will get yours very soon...again...thanks everyone

Guest Diego86
Got mine granted today.

Submitted my wife's police check at 9am and got the decision at 11am.....woo hoo....

I would like to thank everyone in the forum that has been involved in this thread. And to the rest who are waiting ...you will get yours very soon...again...thanks everyone

Great news, congratulations!

Got mine granted today.

Good to hear it. Congrats mate. :hug:

I'm still waiting for my turn, just done MEDS since yesterday which was the last document. Hopefully DIAC will get it soon. :daydreaming:

Cheers.

Got mine granted today.

Cool mate. Congratulations.:biggrin:

Guest Best2All
Good to hear it. Congrats mate. :hug:

I'm still waiting for my turn, just done MEDS since yesterday which was the last document. Hopefully DIAC will get it soon. :daydreaming:

Cheers.

Just got the Medical check result, and I will send to DIAC next tuesday. While I am still waiting for the AFP result. Just not sure if there are still some more documents to come. Good luck to both of us.

Just got the Medical check result, and I will send to DIAC next tuesday. While I am still waiting for the AFP result. Just not sure if there are still some more documents to come. Good luck to both of us.

You are getting there. You should check requested list from your CO and prepare them all, then that will be fine. So are you going to send MED result by yourself ? My case, the doctor did it for me. But he was not sure which office to send to :goofy: and he just send to ADELAIDE. I hope they will get it soon :spinny:

Good luck.

Guest Best2All
You are getting there. You should check requested list from your CO and prepare them all, then that will be fine. So are you going to send MED result by yourself ? My case, the doctor did it for me. But he was not sure which office to send to :goofy: and he just send to ADELAIDE. I hope they will get it soon :spinny:

Good luck.

I got an email from the CO with two pdf file attached. One of them is a checklist, listing the requested documents, medical check and AFP. I thought I just need to follow the checklist. Did you mean I should double check the checklist with CO?

The medibank solution sent the medical result to myself and I will have to send it to DIAC.

I got an email from the CO with two pdf file attached. One of them is a checklist, listing the requested documents, medical check and AFP. I thought I just need to follow the checklist. Did you mean I should double check the checklist with CO?

The medibank solution sent the medical result to myself and I will have to send it to DIAC.

Yes, that was what I mean. In my case, the doctor sent off the result to medibank solution by mail. How come it is different way between us? Probably because I live in regional area.

Guest Best2All
Yes, that was what I mean. In my case, the doctor sent off the result to medibank solution by mail. How come it is different way between us? Probably because I live in regional area.

I am not sure why they are different. The doctor told me the DIAC will get an online copy, and I will be sent the original result, and I also need to post the result to DIAC. Probably every region is different, and you may need to contact your CO 3 or 4 days later from the time you did your health check.

I will contact the CO to see if there are any other documents need to be provided next week.

I am not sure why they are different. The doctor told me the DIAC will get an online copy, and I will be sent the original result, and I also need to post the result to DIAC. Probably every region is different, and you may need to contact your CO 3 or 4 days later from the time you did your health check.

I will contact the CO to see if there are any other documents need to be provided next week.

Do you mean I should inform them that I have done MEDs exam ? I though they will know it on their system. Good point. I'll ask my agent to do it on monday.:policeman:

Hi Guys,

Got mine granted yesterday.Submitted my AFP and granted on the same day. yeah boy!! ....I would like to thank everyone in the forum that has been involved in this thread and sharing info and etc. And to the rest who are waiting ...you will get yours very soon...again...thanks everyone :smile:

Hi Guys,

Got mine granted yesterday.Submitted my AFP and granted on the same day. yeah boy!! ....I would like to thank everyone in the forum that has been involved in this thread and sharing info and etc. And to the rest who are waiting ...you will get yours very soon...again...thanks everyone :smile:

:hug: woohoo.... How do you feel after such a long time of waiting.

CONGRATS MATE !!!:biglaugh:

:hug: woohoo.... How do you feel after such a long time of waiting.

CONGRATS MATE !!!:biglaugh:

Thanks mate, i could not describe it, im speechless since yesterday, but unbelievably happy!

Hi Guys,

Congratulations aquila. :wink: That's a wonderful news.

Archived