register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

hybrid

ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Hey lee,

Any updates man......! This has been a not so happening Christmas ever, because of this waiting game.....! How did u go with the National Holidays....? Any news (any co yet)?

More than 6 months~~~ no one contact me... My MA suggest wait till 7 months as being instructed in the ACK letter.

So hopeless~~

186 @ Parramatta - 21/10/2013 Non DRC Nomination and Non DRC Application lodged by MA - 31/10/2013 Application was received - 22/10/2013 ACK letter received - 21/02/2014 CO ask Medical - 27/02/2014 Medical Done - Waiting

OH MY GOD...................Opened up the email and the GOLDEN LETTER IS SITTING THERE WAITING FOR ME..........................I HAVE JUST BEEN GIVEN THE PRE-GRANT LETTER........and have 2 week's to organise a trip overseas................

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ALL OF YOU. I COULDN"T BELIEVE IT when i saw the email...............! I thought nothing would happen until MID-JANUARY but hey these guys are seriously working...........................! I AM NOW THE HAPPIEST MAN ON THE PLANET, walking 10 feet tall and so pumped that i feel like carrying the whole world on my back and run like a retarded bull.....................:wink:.

I wish all of you all the very best and specially CHANNEL LEE, we've been like buddies, GOOD LUCK TO YOU.:wink::xmas16:

KARMA.

Pre-Grant 28th Dec 2012 Approval 7th Jan 2013:biggrin:

OH MY GOD...................Opened up the email and the GOLDEN LETTER IS SITTING THERE WAITING FOR ME..........................I HAVE JUST BEEN GIVEN THE PRE-GRANT LETTER........and have 2 week's to organise a trip overseas................

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ALL OF YOU. I COULDN"T BELIEVE IT when i saw the email...............! I thought nothing would happen until MID-JANUARY but hey these guys are seriously working...........................! I AM NOW THE HAPPIEST MAN ON THE PLANET, walking 10 feet tall and so pumped that i feel like carrying the whole world on my back and run like a retarded bull.....................:wink:.

I wish all of you all the very best and specially CHANNEL LEE, we've been like buddies, GOOD LUCK TO YOU.:wink::xmas16:

KARMA.

...Congrats Karma....

Look at you and look at me.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Channel Lee

186 @ Parramatta - 21/10/2013 Non DRC Nomination and Non DRC Application lodged by MA - 31/10/2013 Application was received - 22/10/2013 ACK letter received - 21/02/2014 CO ask Medical - 27/02/2014 Medical Done - Waiting

Congratulation karma and have fun.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ALL OF YOU. I COULDN"T BELIEVE IT when i saw the email...............! I thought nothing would happen until MID-JANUARY but hey these guys are seriously working...........................! I AM NOW THE HAPPIEST MAN ON THE PLANET' date=' walking 10 feet tall and so pumped that i feel like carrying the whole world on my back and run like a retarded bull.....................:wink:.

KARMA.[/quote']

Congratulation karma and have fun.

Thank you LEE, PAUL and NADS. I will make sure this New Year's Eve will be a day to remember for very long. And i wish all of you good luck, hang in there you guys are next.

CONGRATS mate, great news! Very nice way to start 2013 :-)

Enjoy your hol and well done, you got there at last!

KARMA.

Guys, do you know how many days would i have to be offshore before DIAC can issue the visa....! I don't want to go to my country of origin and am planing to go Auckland.....! Would a week be ok..? Just that i know, so i can book my tickets and hotel accordingly.....! Any help is appreciated....also does any one know a cheap yet nice hotel in Auckland for a couple and 8 months old.....

Ens 856 (non drc non eta)applied on june 28 2012.......no case officer ....how long to wait for a co????????????????

New year first week~~~ Guys~~any good new?????

New year first week~~~ Guys~~any good new?????

Hey Lee,

Just a quick one, i am flying to Auckland this Monday. Hope the grant letter comes out the same day, if not the next day....! I will update you.

Does anyone know of the visa processing time frame these days? Last chart i saw posted said they were onto cases from end of june, which is PAST my date but i still havent heard from a CO or anything and neither has my employer.

I am going on 7 months now and dont have any information about my case other than that parramatta office didnt want to deal with it and sent it to perth office. I dont know if it was put on top or bottom of the pile when that happend.

Happy New Year everyone!! I've had a nice relaxing holiday, just got back from a week in Port Douglas. I took my phone to check my email in the hopes I might hear something but I didn't. My employer nomination was approved as I mentioned, and now just waiting on final approval. My CO went on leave and doesn't come back til next Monday so I guess I shouldn't expect anything until she comes back now. I'm hoping by end of Jan I'm a PR - but who knows??

Congrats to those who did get a positive outcome during the holidays!!

Hey Lee,

Just a quick one, i am flying to Auckland this Monday. Hope the grant letter comes out the same day, if not the next day....! I will update you.

Cool man~~

I think you may need to attach your passport copy to show them you offshore ha~~~

Enjoy your trip ha ~~~:cool:

Happy New Year everyone!! I've had a nice relaxing holiday, just got back from a week in Port Douglas. I took my phone to check my email in the hopes I might hear something but I didn't. My employer nomination was approved as I mentioned, and now just waiting on final approval. My CO went on leave and doesn't come back til next Monday so I guess I shouldn't expect anything until she comes back now. I'm hoping by end of Jan I'm a PR - but who knows??

Congrats to those who did get a positive outcome during the holidays!!

haha~~~let's wait together~~

btw~~ I don't even know whether I have a CO or not~~~b~a~s~t~a~r~d!!

Hi .i just joined this forum .i lodged my ens 856 on november 2011 but i havent got my visa yet.my file was opened in 2012 june n i have done all medicals ,police clearance n everthing n the MA is saying my file is on decision ready from last october .i couldnt understand why MA is asking me to wait all the time .thanks

haha~~~let's wait together~~

btw~~ I don't even know whether I have a CO or not~~~b~a~s~t~a~r~d!!

Ugh how annoying!! The waiting is horrible. I got a CO and then she went on leave for a month, I was gutted - it was like they dangled the carrot in front of my face and then snatched it away lol. I just keep trying to remember it'll all be worth it the second I get approved.

Happy New Year Boys and Girls ! 2013 definitely going to be a good one for all of us. Our new bundle of joy arrived on 21/12/12...

As for me, my non-drc 856 application gotta grumpy CO - she basically waiting for my wife chest xray and my newborn birthcert/passport/med which I plan to organized by end of this week.

Good luck !

ENS 856 Parramatta. ETA + Non DRC Application + DRC Nomination on 27/6/12. ACK letter 17/8/12. Nomination approved 5/11/12. Visa grant - 15/2/13 !

Hello Lenak29, my application was sent to Perth office too for whatever reason, it seems they can do that although we applied in Sydney. As for my application, CO has contacted my MA and has requested for some additional documents for my nomination , which is all submitted now. She/he on leave until next week so waiting now just waiting for her/him to get back to work and decide.

Also before my MA heard from CO, I had sent an email to nsw.pse@immi.gov.au address requesting for an update, which was eventually replied by one of the admin persons with my CO name and contact details which was different to CO who eventually is handling my case but my MA informed that one could have different COs for nomination and visa approval....whatever it is, its worth writing on above email address requesting an update I think.

Hope you hear from CO soon.

Does anyone know of the visa processing time frame these days? Last chart i saw posted said they were onto cases from end of june, which is PAST my date but i still havent heard from a CO or anything and neither has my employer.

I am going on 7 months now and dont have any information about my case other than that parramatta office didnt want to deal with it and sent it to perth office. I dont know if it was put on top or bottom of the pile when that happend.

Congrtualtions on the new arrival, I hope your baby is a good sleeper.

Happy New Year Boys and Girls ! 2013 definitely going to be a good one for all of us. Our new bundle of joy arrived on 21/12/12...

As for me, my non-drc 856 application gotta grumpy CO - she basically waiting for my wife chest xray and my newborn birthcert/passport/med which I plan to organized by end of this week.

Good luck !

Well now my MA finally recieved this from my CO.... Bit weird but atleast some movement.... CO email below here but i dnt know wat xactly he wants to tell us.

Thank you for the inquiries into the progress of your clients nomination and visa application regarding $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ As I previously advised, various departmental processing and checks may be undertaken prior to the nomination and visa decision.

Although the application was lodged by you as ‘Decision Ready’ we must ensure that all applications meet the mandatory requirements for approval and this is taking longer than service standards. I will be continuing to work on your clients application and I will be sending you a separate email concerning some additional information I require the from nominator – $$$$$$

Great news guys,

Sorry for posting late, no internet in the hotel that i am in.

PR was granted on Monday. Arrived Auckland and PR approved on the day of arrival.......! We are now the PR's,,,,,,....OYE OYE OYE.........aussies are comin.......!

Great news guys,

Sorry for posting late, no internet in the hotel that i am in.

PR was granted on Monday. Arrived Auckland and PR approved on the day of arrival.......! We are now the PR's,,,,,,....OYE OYE OYE.........aussies are comin.......!

Congrats brother~~~ You can start your new life la~~~ Happy Happy~~:biglaugh:

Really depressed today and needed a bit of comfort if anyone can help. I got employer nomination on 30 Nov, CO allocated same day, she went on leave and returns on 14 Jan, so I KNOW my PR will be approved any day now but my workplace is truly unbearable for me. We have a new Manager and he is the nastiest piece of work I think I've ever met. He's rude, condescending, and just plain treats everyone like children. Redundancies are being made in the company, thankfully we've only had one in my office but I am honestly dying to get my PR and have the freedom to just be stress free and happy. I can barely stand to get up in the mornings knowing I have to go to that horrible place.

The stress pushed me over the edge today and I had a huge crying fit to my fiancee, I feel terrible but it's just too much at the moment. Has anyone else waiting for their PR had the extra experience of a declining work environment as well? It's honestly one of the most isolating, horrible feelings....

Sorry for venting but I am in a hole today :(