Who is the 'oldest' PIO member?.....

cartertucker

Guest dedicate2

Is this about the time they've been a member of the forum or about how long they've been an actual pom in Oz?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest17301

I think the oldest 'really active posting nearly every day member' is definitely Aldo (mods excepted)

Now that either says something about Aldo or something about the site bearing in mind he has 'no interest' in moving back to Australia any longer.....I'll leave it to you to decide exactly what!

Guest proud2beaussie
Is this about the time they've been a member of the forum or about how long they've been an actual pom in Oz?

It's about the time they have been a member of the forum.

Ok, stats time.

The top poster (excluding mods) in 2009 was TaniaColin with 4,366 posts, second was yorkshire pom with 3,722 posts.

So far this year, the top poster is pablo with 1,279 posts, followed by siamsusie with 1,068 posts.

Top poster since the site was launched (excluding mods) is TaniaColin with 6,771 posts, followed by yorkshirepom with 6,448 posts

Guest guest17301
Ok, stats time.

The top poster (excluding mods) in 2009 was TaniaColin with 4,366 posts, second was yorkshire pom with 3,722 posts.

So far this year, the top poster is pablo with 1,279 posts, followed by siamsusie with 1,068 posts.

Top poster since the site was launched (excluding mods) is TaniaColin with 6,771 posts, followed by yorkshirepom with 6,448 posts

Ha ha in your face Mally and you said I was on more than the smilies!:tongue:

Come back Tania we missin you :((

In terms of oldest posters:

Excluding mods and only considering members who have been active in some way in 2010, the top 10 would be something like

Sydney boy, ESSEX TO AUS, Sunshine, sabink, juliew1, dwaldron, immy21, jamie, bunnyboo, Drbread

All of who have been members since mid 2005.

Guest The Pom Queen

Nigel

I was just looking at your figures (stats that is) and where have all your friends gone???? Have you had a major fall out, or is my account playing silly beggars:shocked::biglaugh:

Guest proud2beaussie

Kate,

No there is nothing wrong with your account,I have deleted all friends from my profile,if you send me a PM I will explain.

Cheers

Ok, stats time.

In terms of oldest posters:

Excluding mods and only considering members who have been active in some way in 2010, the top 10 would be something like

Sydney boy, ESSEX TO AUS, Sunshine, sabink, juliew1, dwaldron, immy21, jamie, bunnyboo, Drbread

All of who have been members since mid 2005.

Some great Stats.....Thanks....:wink:

Havent heard of some of those 'old' posters!.....:nah:

Guest woodview

Don't post much cos I'm here now and there is tooooo much to do,:jiggy:

Sorry about double post, the time line seems to be jumping about and I thought my post was pulled.

Guest The Pom Queen
Kate,

No there is nothing wrong with your account,I have deleted all friends from my profile,if you send me a PM I will explain.

Cheers

Hi Nigel

No need to explain, just thought I was going loopy.:wubclub:

Guest The Pom Queen

Sorry about double post, the time line seems to be jumping about and I thought my post was pulled.

LOL I thought you were making up for lost time with the two posts:cute::wubclub:

Guest proud2beaussie

It's no big secret really,I had a problem with another member sending PM's to my friends and making untrue statements about me,and as I will be away on my honeymoon for some weeks from Friday I did not want my reputation called into question whilst I can't defend myself so I have deleted a lot of my profile,I intend to replace those people on my friends list when I return,but right now I have much bigger things to concentrate on-like a wedding.

Apology to the OP for thread drift-back on track now please everyone.

Guest guest17301
It's no big secret really,I had a problem with another member sending PM's to my friends and making untrue statements about me,and as I will be away on my honeymoon for some weeks from Friday I did not want my reputation called into question whilst I can't defend myself so I have deleted a lot of my profile,I intend to replace those people on my friends list when I return,but right now I have much bigger things to concentrate on-like a wedding.

What a shame that you have to go to such lengths Nigel. Such juvenile behaviour, somebody obviously has nothing better to do. I know that you are a fair and approachable moderator of the site, even though we have disagreed on occasion you don't hold grudges. Just as a mod should be. Hope this doesnt sound too suck up. Best wishes for the wedding plans:cute:

Guest proud2beaussie

Thanks for those very kind words Fiona,I do try to be as fair as possible in my moderating but I'm not perfect and I do make mistakes,hopefully not too many!.

Cheers

I apologise N'oz,it was a moment of madness,i didnt mean any harm:biglaugh:

Guest guest17301
Thanks for those very kind words Fiona,I do try to be as fair as possible in my moderating but I'm not perfect and I do make mistakes,hopefully not too many!.

Cheers

Not kind Nigel, just true, I speak as I find!:cute: I'm sure moderating must be a nightmare at times..and all for the love of the site!

Ok, stats time.

Jesus wept! get a life pablo! unemployment eh?!the bricklaying industry's loss=PIO's gain!:wideeyed::biglaugh:

Guest guest17301
Jesus wept! get a life pablo! unemployment eh?!the bricklaying industry's loss=PIO's gain!:wideeyed::biglaugh:

What are you like eh? Bloody cyber nerd....:cool:

Archived