Who is the 'oldest' PIO member?.....

cartertucker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a depressing realisation.....I think I am the oldest member on this thread who HASN'T yet made it to Aus :huh:

If its any consolation ive had a visa since june 08 and still not there,ive seen people on here join way after me and they are already there,life throws unexpected barriers in the way doesnt it?! what will be will be,an all that:wink:

If its any consolation ive had a visa since june 08 and still not there,ive seen people on here join way after me and they are already there,life throws unexpected barriers in the way doesnt it?! what will be will be,an all that:wink:

Ya need some scottish medicine mate with a little of the black stuff

Yeah and eddie is about the same vintage

Edited to add: I think I have found a candidate.

sabink .

Has been a member since

Join Date30-08-2005 but has only made 137 posts in that time,would they hold a record for the longest serving member with the fewest posts?.

I have not made that many posts, but i do log in every day. Interesting to see how much time people spend on here! x

Nope i'm still here

Hiya :jiggy:

I nearly typed 'oh good' in reply at the fact I'm not the only PIO 'oldie' in the UK......but then I see you don't have your visa so it's not by choice for you :sad:

Fingers crossed you get yours soon :jiggy:

Guest proud2beaussie

Yep,John (ESSEX TO AUS) is back in the UK and still posts very regularly.mostly in the chewing the fat forum.

He's online now actually.

Archived