Guest guest36187

Hi Sadge

You are just a day after my lodgement, don't know about you but I've just about had enough of waiting for IMMI to contact us. My patience is just about worn out, I like to be organised and have stuff completed in plenty of time, but this is all doing my head in. Still i'm so busy sorting, sifting and selling in readiness for our move in June that I suppose time will get a move on.

are you ready to move to Oz or got a house to sell? When do you aim to be in oZ? Happy to keep in touch.

Julie

I have quite a lot to sort out first, including a house sale. I'm not brave enough or in a position to sell up until I've got that visa in my hot little hand. After that though - it'll be all systems go!

There don't seem to be many of us here heading to Victoria, although as a bit of a latecomer to the forum perhaps I haven't really cottoned on to where folks are headed.

I have quite a lot to sort out first, including a house sale. I'm not brave enough or in a position to sell up until I've got that visa in my hot little hand. After that though - it'll be all systems go!

There don't seem to be many of us here heading to Victoria, although as a bit of a latecomer to the forum perhaps I haven't really cottoned on to where folks are headed.

Hi Sadge

not that many going to Victoria, probably the silly climate, four seasons in a day! Still it's warmer than the UK and our family is there!

It's taken us a while to sell our property as it is also a business, so we are glad to be off, if we don't get our visa then we intend to split our time between UK and Oz. Either way will be glad to get on with the move.

Julie

Guest piramida

Hello all,

Seven days ago I paid (money was taken from my

account) permanent visa subclass173 to subclass 143.

What is process now. How long I have to wait to get visa or somebody inform me regarding visa?

Hi Bev we are in Ridgewood in the northern suburbs.

whereabouts will you be? Let me know when you come and we can arrange a meet up

Linda

I will be staying with my daughter in Harrisdale, do you know that?

i will contact when I have arrived........be prepared for lots of questions!! Lol

Hi Sadge

You are just a day after my lodgement, don't know about you but I've just about had enough of waiting for IMMI to contact us. My patience is just about worn out, I like to be organised and have stuff completed in plenty of time, but this is all doing my head in. Still i'm so busy sorting, sifting and selling in readiness for our move in June that I suppose time will get a move on.

are you ready to move to Oz or got a house to sell? When do you aim to be in oZ? Happy to keep in touch.

Julie

Hi Julie,

I have watched your posts for a while as my parents lodged on the same day as you....we are very over waiting, and would love to get some things completed so we can be ready for processing like you!

I have emailed Immi, and they advise that they are not giving out any requests for June 2014 applicants yet. We'll try again in a couple of weeks.....

The wait continues :err:

We're just waiting to hear that my daughter can go and pay the AOS bond. Everything is fine just need them to say go and do it. So want get it all done. Tomorrow will be 2 years since lodgement!!

Maisie

Maisie, have you tried emailing the Case Officer? I think I would - just a very polite nudge. Can't do any harm, can it? An intolerable situation, I really feel for you.

After seeing my medical results had been sent to DIPD, I asked the medical centre where we were tested for my results..................... A Grade no issues. As expected, but it's a great stress reliever to see it in the report!! Happy weekend everyone :wink:

Maisie, have you tried emailing the Case Officer? I think I would - just a very polite nudge. Can't do any harm, can it? An intolerable situation, I really feel for you.

I don't think emailing case officer will help as the AOS bond is dealt with by centrelink and you have to wait for centrelink to give you all the info to lodge bond at the bank.

Linda

I don't think emailing case officer will help as the AOS bond is dealt with by centrelink and you have to wait for centrelink to give you all the info to lodge bond at the bank.

Linda

Dolphin, can you say how long it was between your AoS paperwork being lodged and the request for the Aos money? Maisie is now at 2 years since lodgement and still some way to go before getting her visa, whereas everybody else has been under the 2-year mark to the grant of visa. If it were me, I would email as she does at least have a Case Officer who can presumably chase it up if Centrelink have messed up somewhere. What do you think?

I saw something on the site yesterday regarding the addition payment required when paying the AOS, is it $300 or £200 please?

Somebody mentioned $300 but somebody else then said that it was $200. I think they both then agreed on $200. I can't find the posts now but I'm certain it was $200.

Guest piramida

Hello all,

Seven days ago I paid (money was taken from my

account) permanent visa subclass173 to subclass 143.

What is process now. How long I have to wait to get visa or somebody inform me regarding visa?

Hi All,

We've just had the most lovely email...............

Visa Grant

:ssign19:

That was much quicker than I imagined.

Now come on Immi have a look at how my Visa was processed....

Form 80 completed with original application.

Early Med and Poloice Check requests.

Early contact for AOS.

CO to grant 4 days.

There has to be a future in this for all the CPV's

Thanks to all my fellow sufferers on the forum for helping make this a more than just bearable process.

Good Luck to the 2014ers awaiting your turn.

To all the 15ers time really does fly, it'll be here before you know it. even if it doesn't feel like it.

Thats it, I'm up off my seat and leaving the waiting room. Shuffle along everyone, one seat closer.

Cheers

Phil

Congratulations ?

Dolphin, can you say how long it was between your AoS paperwork being lodged and the request for the Aos money? Maisie is now at 2 years since lodgement and still some way to go before getting her visa, whereas everybody else has been under the 2-year mark to the grant of visa. If it were me, I would email as she does at least have a Case Officer who can presumably chase it up if Centrelink have messed up somewhere. What do you think?

Hi, I'm hoping to get the request to pay the bond money tomorrow, please keep everything crossed for me we're using agents and they've been brilliant and I know they're on top of it all

Maisie

Maisie

Hi, I'm hoping to get the request to pay the bond money tomorrow, please keep everything crossed for me ? we're using agents and they've been brilliant and I know they're on top of it all ?

Maisie

Maisie

Hi Maisie

Everything crossed for you, you'll soon be walking towards the exit door of the waiting room.

Julie

Hi, I'm hoping to get the request to pay the bond money tomorrow, please keep everything crossed for me ? we're using agents and they've been brilliant and I know they're on top of it all ?

Maisie

Maisie

Good luck Maisie, but please hurry up, I'm a May 30th Lodgment, and only got one bum cheek on the seat in the waiting room, need to shuffle along and get both on!! :wink:

Maisie

Maisie

Hi Maisie, I didn't realise you had an agent. I'm glad they're keeping an eye on things, and it's easier for them to chase things up than for you to do it. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Hi, I'm hoping to get the request to pay the bond money tomorrow, please keep everything crossed for me  we're using agents and they've been brilliant and I know they're on top of it all 

Maisie

Maisie

Come on Centrelink/Immi give Maisie the news she needs.

:arghh:

Phil

Edited by HARLEYDPHIL

Hi all

I need to inform immi of my new passport details.

Anyone have any idea if I just send them an email or is there more to it than that.

Thanks

Lisa

Hi Lisa there is more to it than that, you need to complete another form, Form 929 Change of Passport form - https://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/929.pdf

Edited by AlanSteel