176 SS non-csl cat5- no CO & waiting!!

Guest ScottishSteve

What Year/Qtr did you apply for your Visa? (Waiting, never had a CO before 20-1-10)  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What Year/Qtr did you apply for your Visa? (Waiting, never had a CO before 20-1-10)

• 2007 or before
    • 1st Qtr 2008
    • 2nd Qtr 2008
    • 3rd Qtr 2008
    • 4th Qtr 2008
    • 1st Qtr 2009
    • 2nd Qtr 2009
    • 3rd Qtr 2009
    • 4th Qtr 2009 (inc since 23-Sep)
    • 1st Qtr 2010

Guest ScottishSteve

Have been looking on all the other threads for any signs of Case Officers being assigned to applications CAT5 post 23-Sep-09 and as yet nothing. Just wanted to start this thread so that we all get alerted when the train eventually starts to move.

Can anyone that has been assigned a CO post 23-9 (without ever having had one to this point) please let us know to give the rest of us a bit of hope.:wubclub:

My status for all shows 'required' for all docs. They have them but it seems this status will not change till a CO is assigned:SLEEP:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I'm in this cat too thanks for starting this thread I'm waiting for the same thing any sign at all would be great, think from this site alone there is roughly 40 people who have their meds uploaded according to tasha's thread so maybe after they get granted we will be next up, every visa granted is one closer for all of us, well thats how i'm looking at it and also praying i get in before the 3500 golden tickets are gone

fingers crossed!!!

Guest ScottishSteve

I'm happy to see things move for everyone who has CO's but can wait till it's my turn. Life has been on hold for such a long time. Got to be 'in it to win it' so at least we're in the queue

Thats the spirit where in oz are you planning on going? Were heading to WA probably perth but maybe see a bit of country before we settle, I know I'm Itching to go now just reading up on spiders, snakes and all thing australia all of the time, we haven't told anyone in our family we've applied so just bursting to tell someone but have to wait till i get my visa so just checking this site everyday like a loonie!!!! Imagine when the first person in our group gets a CO i'll be jumping to the celing thats when the real nail biting starts!!!!

Guest VickyMel
Hey I'm in this cat too thanks for starting this thread I'm waiting for the same thing any sign at all would be great, think from this site alone there is roughly 40 people who have their meds uploaded according to tasha's thread so maybe after they get granted we will be next up, every visa granted is one closer for all of us, well thats how i'm looking at it and also praying i get in before the 3500 golden tickets are gone

fingers crossed!!!

I'm with you here - I was over the moon in the last couple of weeks when a few people heard from a CO to ask for further details which suggested they have gone further than decision ready only appliants.

Can't wait - dare I even hope - (please don't be too close to the 3500 mark yet DIAC) for people to be asked for Meds and PCCs again.

But the day someone after 23rd Sept is contacted by a CO - that will be the day I really smile :jiggy:

Fingers crossed it comes soon.

VickyMel

Guest dunkyboy

I fall into this category as well, meds and pc's front loaded but no CO allocated yet, like everyone else my wife and I are so tired of our lives being put on hold as we plan and save for the move to OZ, I finally snapped this weekend and booked us a holiday in Turkey for June, so at least we will get to spend some time sunning ourselves on a beach this year :biglaugh:

Hi Steve... yes great thread...

What a great day it will be if and when one of us gets a CO or a request to do meds. I am keeping a close eye on my Cat 5 thread just waiting for that day!

Tasha:wubclub:

Hi guys

Thought i would let you no that i have a CO i had one before 23/9 then i have got another now but its not the same one as i had, i no i have one as Dave Wilden sent me a copy of a request that had been sent to our agent and then our agent confirmed we had but my CO has been on holiday until18/1/2010 so who no,s.I am cat 5 Bricklayer WA sponsored meds and pc were asked for in July hope that helps

Regards

pom64

Hi guys

Thought i would let you no that i have a CO i had one before 23/9 then i have got another now but its not the same one as i had, i no i have one as Dave Wilden sent me a copy of a request that had been sent to our agent and then our agent confirmed we had but my CO has been on holiday until18/1/2010 so who no,s.I am cat 5 Bricklayer WA sponsored meds and pc were asked for in July hope that helps

Regards

pom64

Hi Guys

Great news that you have another CO allocated. I know that you are now one of the oldest applicants on the Cat 5 thread, so I have my fingers crossed that you are processed and granted really soon. I think you have waited long enough!!!

Tasha:wubclub:

Hi everybody im also very fed up waiting.... and i too have booked up to go on holiday this summer. Cause i need a break and this whole process is really doing my head in a times it can become totally obsessive too checking e-mails all the time and such ..

Vetassess passed 4/4/09 176 family sponsored lodged 03/06/09. WA S/S granted 21/12/09 waited 5 months for that.. now waiting for C/O not going to do PC or Meds until requested due to them possibly expiring before C/O appears and then it will cost more money..

Guest Sebbers
Hi guys

Regards

pom64

Hi,

You may well be very close, our c/o prior to 23/9 was on hols until 18/1 our visa was granted last week by a different co.

Andrea

Hi,

You may well be very close, our c/o prior to 23/9 was on hols until 18/1 our visa was granted last week by a different co.

Andrea

Hi

Andrea really really hope your right mine is team 1 what was yours

Regards

pom64

I fall into this category as well, meds and pc's front loaded but no CO allocated yet, like everyone else my wife and I are so tired of our lives being put on hold as we plan and save for the move to OZ, I finally snapped this weekend and booked us a holiday in Turkey for June, so at least we will get to spend some time sunning ourselves on a beach this year :biglaugh:

We are one of those who uploaded medicals and pcs but didn't have a caseofficer !!!!!!!!

We are off to turkey in 22nd may can't wait :biggrin:

Emma and Gang

Have been looking on all the other threads for any signs of Case Officers being assigned to applications CAT5 post 23-Sep-09 and as yet nothing. Just wanted to start this thread so that we all get alerted when the train eventually starts to move.

Can anyone that has been assigned a CO post 23-9 (without ever having had one to this point) please let us know to give the rest of us a bit of hope.:wubclub:

My status for all shows 'required' for all docs. They have them but it seems this status will not change till a CO is assigned:SLEEP:

Thanks for starting this thread and when that train comes we can all jump on whoo hoo !!!

Emma and Gang

Great idea for a thread!! Thankyou :biggrin:

Like many of us on here, been really really fed up recently:cry: this is turning out to be a long depressing winter!!!!

But I shall ''build a bridge 'n get over it!!'' lol

Had a bottle of bubbly in the fridge since Sept......it even moved house with us........will now open it when the first NON CSL CAT 5 WITHOUT A CASE OFFICER PRIOR TO 23/9/09 gets a case officer!!! so hurry up DIAC I'm getting thirsty!!!

Chins up everyone

debsxxx

Guest KatyNick
Great idea for a thread!! Thankyou :biggrin:

Like many of us on here, been really really fed up recently this is turning out to be a long depressing winter!!!!

Had a bottle of bubbly in the fridge since Sept......it even moved house with us........will now open it when the first NON CSL CAT 5 WITHOUT A CASE OFFICER PRIOR TO 23/9/09 gets a case officer!!! so hurry up DIAC I'm getting thirsty!!!

Chins up everyone

debsxxx

Hi - think this thread is a brilliant idea - thank you for starting it!!

Just like you Debs, we have had a bottle of champagne that has been in the fridge since May - we were keeping it until we got the Visa. Think we may just join in the celebrations with you and open it when the first one of us gets a CO. Will just then have to buy another for the Visa!

Lets keep our fingers crossed that we are in this year's numbers :biggrin:

Guest Sebbers
Hi

Andrea really really hope your right mine is team 1 what was yours

Regards

pom64

Hi,

Think we've hijacked this thread but yes it was team 1, sorry everyone

Andrea

Guest KellyandTom

Would just like to put my penny's worth in! Great thread - thanks for starting it. We too have a bottle of fizz in the fridge but may well drink it at Valentines or my birthday! Don't know how long I can wait - it keeps looking at me!

Good luck everyone - once the first domino starts to fall ..... ! Kelly x

Like many of us on here, been really really fed up recently:cry: this is turning out to be a long depressing winter!!!!

Yes, its been a long an depressing winter for us too. Having real difficulty 'building a bridge' at the moment. ACT SS just approved 2 weeks ago. But 175 application been sitting there since 03/09. Can't wait for those first post-september non-CSL to be assigned CO.

Guest geshdan

Hi Steve,

Great thread since I perfectly belong to this group. Don't know if I am the oldest in line, I initially applied for visa 175 on JUNE 27, 2008. Converted to visa 176 when WA approved it last August 14, 2009. So obviously, if not for the Sept 23 changes, I got one CO supposedly but unfortunately I did not.......So frustrating and I feel it is really UNFAIR for them to grant visas who lodged after me...But maybe there's a reason for that, we might not know but someday we'll know the answers......Goodluck to US all.....

And for those who believe in GOD, we might as well see this as HE is giving us our DESIRES on HIS own perfect time and I'm hanging into it.....Godbless.

Archived