176 SS non-csl cat5- no CO & waiting!!

Guest ScottishSteve

What Year/Qtr did you apply for your Visa? (Waiting, never had a CO before 20-1-10)  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What Year/Qtr did you apply for your Visa? (Waiting, never had a CO before 20-1-10)

• 2007 or before
    • 1st Qtr 2008
    • 2nd Qtr 2008
    • 3rd Qtr 2008
    • 4th Qtr 2008
    • 1st Qtr 2009
    • 2nd Qtr 2009
    • 3rd Qtr 2009
    • 4th Qtr 2009 (inc since 23-Sep)
    • 1st Qtr 2010

Guest VickyMel
Hi VickyMel, i remember you from the victoria SS thread, we applied around the same time. nice to hear from you!

it would be interesting to know if any of those visa 'winners' front loaded their docs.

welcome to PIO MatandTam!

lets hope things start moving for us all.

Take a look through the other thread and you will get a feel for it - there is loads of detail on the first page.

But basically it started off being just people who were "decision ready" then we started seeing a few people asked to get a bit more info that was needed. All were pretty much people who has SS before 23rd and had Meds and PCCs loaded either front or because a previous CO had asked. Then just recently we started seeing a few people who had never had COs get them.

As far as I am aware noone who lodged their Visa after Aug 2009 has heard anything.

Its still all a bit uncertain as to who might here and when.

I'm Oct 09 so am assuming I won't get the visa prior to the SMP reshuffle and am waiting to see what category we end up in then.

VickyMel

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ScottishSteve

Hey everybody. Nice to see some movement again:wink:. I'm in the same boat as VickyMel but I've managed to secure a job sponsor under a 457 until my GSM comes good:jiggy:. Still won't feel secure until my 176 but at least I'm going so thats a great place to start.

With the 08 Feb info I think its just a wait and see what happens in June. Most of us will be changing places at that point (good and bad). Thats one of the reasons I've not been on PIO for a little while

Guest tabatha

I lodged 175 8th October 2009..and SS 2nd march this year..I hope that I will receive aye oy nae from WA before july.... What's the chances????????????????

Guest Thamby

A general question....

I should be receiving WA SS approval in the next few weeks, are people holding out for the new state plans to apply for 176?

Im a bricklayer and confident they will be on WA's list as brickies are again in demand....would it hurt to apply before new rule changes in July?

Thanks if anyone can help here :wink:

Archived