New Show..Relocation: 'Phil Down Under' 22/01 (UK)

cartertucker

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Davidsons

We took part in this show last year and I am one half of Lee & Bronagh.

Quite nervous about it being on. Hoping we come across OK and people can understand how difficult it is to choose a house. My wife was not sure about buying so quickly after arriving here (2 months).

The film crew were great. Phil was fantastic.

A year down the track, we all love our life in Perth. One of the most beautiful places on Earth.

It'll be nice to see our old house again, some was filmed prior to leaving UK.

As we are in Oz, we wont see the show Friday night. So please let us know what its like!

Lee

The Davidsons

Guest rachellh
anyone know how I can get hold of all the downunder series? has or will there be a dvd

thought i missed corra,but miss downunder more lol

If you want to watch all UK TV, there is a website called UKNova where you can join up for free and then download everything that is aired on UK TV - including WDU.

I spend many a happy hour doing my ironing while watching Eastenders, X Factor, Spooks and Waterloo Road!!!!

Enjoy!

Rachel :biggrin:

Guest The Davidsons

was all very realistic and it will be on UKTV here in approx 6 to 8 weeks. The guys were great. Phil was marvellous with the kids.

It was filmed when Kirstie was having a baby, so we only met Phil!

The crew all loved WA and our superb beaches.....

Lee

What a great show!!! Much better than WDU. Phil knows his stuff. It showed me that I can get more for my money than here in rainy Essex, where the majority of semi-detached houses are around the same prices as the ones shown in Perth. It was not on my list but Perth looked fantastic! Sydney also looked good too. Can't wait until next week. Jaime xxx

Archived