Category 5 News

Guest Gollywobbler

Guest Cathy77
I am not sure what proiority they are using but I am an oshore 886 this is my timeline.

Applied Aug 2009 885. WA SS 11/02/10. Handed in form 1100 12/02/10. Status changed to being processed further on the morning of 03/03/10 changed to applicant approved by 5pm. Got email with grant letter the next day.

chinzt01

Are you on CSL? Congratulations for your grant.Iam 886 from Feb 2009 and still hanging:(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I think that diac is at present time Free.... The CO's are not having much work to do"

Sagar wrote the above. I think they will be doing plenty of work. There is always a queue from all over the world to get here. When we applied in 92 there was an embassy in Manchester (luckily) and the queue for application forms for emigration was bigger than the one for holiday visas. I'm sure there would have been a lot of dissapointed people then and nothing much has changed. The CO's will have a pile a mile high I bet.

Guest VickyMel
hi the hayes have their passports away to get visas put in cat 5 non csl well done congratulations !!xx

That is brilliant news and quick too.

I hope you get to hear something soon yourselves.

VM

Guess what we now have a case officer got word today woo hoo, need to enter by 25th august this year dont need redo meds but do need do police checks so thats us cant believe it !!!! Excited scared etc !!!! Good luck to all of you hope you hear soon we def need all meet up lol !!!!

Guess what we now have a case officer got word today woo hoo, need to enter by 25th august this year dont need redo meds but do need do police checks so thats us cant believe it !!!! Excited scared etc !!!! Good luck to all of you hope you hear soon we def need all meet up lol !!!!

Congratulations

What was your timeline?

Regards,

John:hug:

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Dougans, great news, really pleased for you:wink:Lesley

Congratulations

What was your timeline?

Regards,

John:hug:

hi timeline is starting process april 08 ,skills asses completed sept 08, visa lodged 2/12/08, meds and pccs feb 09 then all the changes march and sept etc etc, got ss feb 10 after getting refused in may 09 due to lack of funds, now march 10 have case officer woo hoo , good luck to you!!!

Guest thehayes

CONGRATULATIONS Craig abd Donna!xx. We might be on that plane all together after all.lol:cute:

Guest donsayuriru

Hi there, I just wanted to know what your timeline is. Thanks!

Regards, Donne Cyril

Guest sagar

Hi Its very nice dear...

Congratulations ........

Enjoy the life .....

Cheers...........( Do remember GOD)

Last but not least ..Thanks to GILL......

Congrats Once again...

I Congrats u on the behalf of all members of this forum PomInOZ

Wishes

SAGAR........

hi and thanks to you all for all the help advice support, also gill. timeline is started process april 08 skill asses sept 08, visa lodged 175 dec 08 meds and pccs feb 09, qld state sponcer feb 10 as got refused ss in may 08 due to lack of funds. we are cat 5 non csl !!!!! good luck

Guest donsayuriru

Hi There,

Here's my timeline.

SS (NSW) and IELTS: April 2009

Lodgement of Visa: June 2009

CO allocation: July 2009, Team 6

Upload of Docs: August 2009, except for wife's meds due to pregnancy due Sept 2009

***Sept 23rd changes came in***

2nd Upload of Docs: mid January, 2010, uploaded meds for wife and new-born son (born on Sept 23, 2009)

CO reallocation: Feb 3rd, 2010, CO requested PCC and complied the next day. Meds got finalised January 22, 2010.

Visa Grant: March 10, 2010

Cheers to all, Donne Cyril.

Guest donsayuriru

Hi All,

We have not received any email yet about our visa getting granted. However ......

However, when we checked the status online it said "Applicant Approved" for the 3 of us, my wife, my son, and I. And clicking on the entitlement details it said ....

Visa class/subclass VE 176

Visa description RESIDENT

Visa applicant Primary

Visa status In Effect

Visa grant date 10/03/2010

Visa expiry date 10/03/2015

Visa grant number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enter before date 03/02/2011

Entries allowed Multiple entries to and from Australia during the validity of your visa

Must not arrive after 10/03/2015

Period of stay Indefinite

Visa type Permanent resident

VISA GRANTED TODAY !!!

My wife, son, and I would like to thank everyone's support, encouragement, and pieces of advice. We hope that more will be approved before July 2010.

Cheers to all who have gone through the Sept 23 and Feb 8th changes !!!

Off to NSW/Sydney when everything is cleared and prepared !!!

And I wanted to say thank you to Gill on this thread. Your support is so much help for everyone in PIO.

Best Regards and more power to PomsinOz,

Donsayuriru | Donne Cyril, Ann Nicoline, and Dean (my son born on Sept 23rd, 2009)

Guest sunil

Hi Donsayuriru

Heartly Congratulations to you and your family.

All the best in OZ.

Sunil

Name: Sunil

Priority No.: Cat 5 (Non CSL, Non MODL, State sponsored)

Date of 475 Visa Application: June 2009

Date SS Granted: Apl. 2009

Sponsored by: South Australia

Medicals 1: July 2009 (Except Xray for my wife due to pregnancy)

Babies Born: Sep 2009 (Twins)

Medicals 2: Jan 2010 (Babies' medicals and Xray done for wife)

Additional Info:

05.02.2010: Wife's Medicals finalised / All documents showing 'Met" Except

1. Babies 'Health requirements outstanding'

2. Wife's IELTS - 'Requested' (But she has already done IELTS and sent)

Waiting.......Very nervous...............

Regards

Sunil

Guest samra138
Hi There,

Here's my timeline.

SS (NSW) and IELTS: April 2009

Lodgement of Visa: June 2009

CO allocation: July 2009, Team 6

Upload of Docs: August 2009, except for wife's meds due to pregnancy due Sept 2009

***Sept 23rd changes came in***

2nd Upload of Docs: mid January, 2010, uploaded meds for wife and new-born son (born on Sept 23, 2009)

CO reallocation: Feb 3rd, 2010, CO requested PCC and complied the next day. Meds got finalised January 22, 2010.

Visa Grant: March 10, 2010

Cheers to all, Donne Cyril.

Please let me know when the CO asked you to send Form 80 and when you sent it.

Thx

Sam

Guest donsayuriru

Hi Sam, we lodged our visa online and we don't have any agent. All our activities are just via the DIAC website. So maybe the Form 80 is only for the regular application where docs are sent via courier. We did not get any request for the form 80. We are under the Cat 5 VE 176 non-csl.

Please let me know when the CO asked you to send Form 80 and when you sent it.

Thx

Sam

Archived