Category 5 News

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Friends,

I am an april 2008 Subclass 176 ( NSW - SS) non CSL applicant from an HR country.

There was a verification call and a subsequent E-mail to my Office HR dept. on 19th feb, requesting my job profile, date of joining,Salary etc. from the local Australian high commission office.

My medicals and PC was finalised during July 2008. I am just wondering what will their next move, Will there be any further verification ? How long do think it will take to hear from my CO b'cos i am sure i will have to re-do my med's .

I am in a fix now as i was planning to change my job now due to better prospects assuming that i may have to wait till 2012 , but now this verification call has put me in a dilemma.!!!!!!!.

Best regards

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I thin you will get your visa as soon as possible.My friend got his visa after the job verification,20days later.But not time limit.anyway best of luck.plz share your job verification details it is useful to all.

thanks

ritu

Hi Friends,

I am an april 2008 Subclass 176 ( NSW - SS) non CSL applicant from an HR country.

There was a verification call and a subsequent E-mail to my Office HR dept. on 19th feb, requesting my job profile, date of joining,Salary etc. from the local Australian high commission office.

My medicals and PC was finalised during July 2008. I am just wondering what will their next move, Will there be any further verification ? How long do think it will take to hear from my CO b'cos i am sure i will have to re-do my med's .

I am in a fix now as i was planning to change my job now due to better prospects assuming that i may have to wait till 2012 , but now this verification call has put me in a dilemma.!!!!!!!.

Best regards

I wouldnt go changing anything now that certainly sounds like you could be nearing the end of the process good luck!:wubclub:

Guest bilaln30
Hi Friends,

Best regards

I think same as Ritu. You would get Visa soon. My brother got it after a month of this call.

Also you could change job its just no problem. Additionally, Aus High Comm. doesn't call again and again.

Also Glen tell us are u cat 5 applicant? I mean r u not on CSL??????????????? Tell us more about yourself for example timeline etc...????

Hi Gill,

I am now working as Electrician,in construction company.I applied visa using the same company name.Now i m waiting for my job verification. till, no movement in my case.Now my company is struggling to continue their projects due to Economic down.In india all the living things prices are high,and the constructions field facing terrible situation.My company not pay the salary for the past four months.I stick the company only for the job verification,becaz my company M.D is good man and also he support me in my australia visa processing. If i am not getting my visa before may then i think i couldnt get the visa befor 2012.I want to change my field entirely,i have certificate in computer network,so i want to change my profession as network support engineer. Becaz For the past ten years of exp in electrician i am getting very small amount salary.250 USD.per month

But i couldnt take any decision, becaz of my application is under processing

1.If i am change my job ,will diac reject my application?

2.Current company is getting problem,if it is closed how diac will make job verification?

i lost my sleep,i live without any hope.If the diac will not give the visa before may my application affected very badly.Kindly i need some suggestion.

Take care of you.Best wishes for you, good service to affected people.

Thanks in advance

Ritu

Guest bilaln30
Hi Gill,

I am now working as Electrician,in construction company.I applied visa using the same company name.Now i m waiting for my job verification. till, no movement in my case.Now my company is struggling to continue their projects due to Economic down.In india all the living things prices are high,and the constructions field facing terrible situation.My company not pay the salary for the past four months.I stick the company only for the job verification,becaz my company M.D is good man and also he support me in my australia visa processing. If i am not getting my visa before may then i think i couldnt get the visa

Thanks in advance

Ritu

Ritu give Gill a clear timeline and your exact present case status. Only then she or someone could advise you something

Thank you.

My timeline

TRA Sep 2007.175 Visa applied 2007 .Rejected-(Agent Mistake) Ielts certificate delay submitted:2009.Reapply:2009.11,March. SS Vic: 23,March 2009.Co alloted April 2009:Medical and pcc May 2009.Everything is MET except job verification :5-2-2010...

Guest bilaln30
Thank you.

My timeline

TRA Sep 2007.175 Visa applied 2007 .Rejected-(Agent Mistake) Ielts certificate delay submitted:2009.Reapply:2009.11,March. SS Vic: 23,March 2009.Co alloted April 2009:Medical and pcc May 2009.Everything is MET except job verification :5-2-2010...

Just wait for few days (about 4 weeks), I think you would get Visa sooner than u think.

Moreover, I think you can also change job by filling in change of circumstances form. Also I think it is also not mandatory to work in ur nominated occupation at all times. For u the reference date is ur application date. U should be working in that occupation immediately before u apply.

:cool: Hi Guys,

Here is my time line -Subclass 176 SS. Internal auditor not on the CSL.

Application submitted - 26th april 2008 HR country

Medicals finalised - July 2008, since it is more than a year old i guess i may have to re - do it.

Application taken for further processing on Jan 2009.

Job verification - 19th Feb,2010.

Visa : Dont Know when ??????

Love to all

Guest johnsonclan

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG After 2yrs in the making we GOT THEM !!!!!

Today we had a call to say our visas have been approved and came home to check our progress on line and there it is we have our visas granted !!! Very strange to see that it states period of stay INDEFINTE !!

We have been through so much, many hurdles along the way and after 23 rd Sept thought we would never get there. I actually feel quite subdued at the moment thought i would be jumping for joy when the time came but still feel quite hesistant until i get that passport stamped with the visa in it.

Now starts the hectic few months as we are aiming to go in July straight after the boys finish school for the summer holidays. Have sold the house already, not taking any furniture only personal items but still loads to do.

Many thanks to everyone on PIO, Gill, Allan Collett etc etc for all their help, and very useful FREE advice they give to us all.

Now off to phone relatives and friends etc to give them the good news, although they thought we would be here for another 3 yrs !!

Will keep you all posted

Tracy, Steve, Matthew (11) and Daniel (8)

Today we had a call to say our visas have been approved and came home to check our progress on line and there it is we have our visas granted !!! Very strange to see that it states period of stay INDEFINTE !!

We have been through so much, many hurdles along the way and after 23 rd Sept thought we would never get there. I actually feel quite subdued at the moment thought i would be jumping for joy when the time came but still feel quite hesistant until i get that passport stamped with the visa in it.

Now starts the hectic few months as we are aiming to go in July straight after the boys finish school for the summer holidays. Have sold the house already, not taking any furniture only personal items but still loads to do.

Many thanks to everyone on PIO, Gill, Allan Collett etc etc for all their help, and very useful FREE advice they give to us all.

Now off to phone relatives and friends etc to give them the good news, although they thought we would be here for another 3 yrs !!

Will keep you all posted

Absolutely fantastic news its so good to get another dinasaur off the list :jiggy::jiggy:Enjoy your celebrations you deserve them!

omggggggggggggggg after 2yrs in the making we got them !!!!!

Today we had a call to say our visas have been approved and came home to check our progress on line and there it is we have our visas granted !!! Very strange to see that it states period of stay indefinte !!

We have been through so much, many hurdles along the way and after 23 rd sept thought we would never get there. I actually feel quite subdued at the moment thought i would be jumping for joy when the time came but still feel quite hesistant until i get that passport stamped with the visa in it.

Now starts the hectic few months as we are aiming to go in july straight after the boys finish school for the summer holidays. Have sold the house already, not taking any furniture only personal items but still loads to do.

Many thanks to everyone on pio, gill, allan collett etc etc for all their help, and very useful free advice they give to us all.

Will keep you all posted

tracy, steve, matthew (11) and daniel (8)

huge congrats

Will keep you all posted

Many Congratulations to you & your Family......

Really great news.........:jiggy:

Guest bilaln30

Will keep you all posted

Congratulations and many happy returns of the day.

Guest gotcha88

g'day,

just want to inform u guys that my CO has requested me today to provide medicals for me, wife and newborn daughter.

Apparently medicals for me and my wife have expired and this is the first time they are asking medicals for baby.

cheers

gotcha:jiggy:

Guest bilaln30
g'day,

just want to inform u guys that my CO has requested me today to provide medicals for me, wife and newborn daughter.

Apparently medicals for me and my wife have expired and this is the first time they are asking medicals for baby.

cheers

gotcha:jiggy:

Great News. I think u would get Visa soon. Are u HR or LR country???

thanks Bilal,

I'm from a HR country.

cheers

g

It's nice to get a hint of a close end of the tunnel, isn't it?

Does your on-line status page shows "character assessment.... outstanding" or "finalised - complete"?

Do you know anything about the checks that postponed your finalisation?

Archived