Category 5 News

Guest Gollywobbler

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, mlsdq

Can you please tell me, on which date you send PLE, I want to know in how many days u got PLE replay cause my agent told me she send PLE last month and hasn't got replay yet, Is it possible?

jackd.

Hi jackd,

The PLE was sent last Feb 12, 2010. So that's less than 10 days, yeah?

Hi it's the Hayes family ( the Dougan's friends). Its our first post on PIO. Got our CO today. We have been told everything seems fine with our application and we have been asked if we could be in Oz by 27th May!!! Our timeline is

application lodged Nov 08

meds and PC done Feb 09( extension given on meds and pc)

changed to 176 ss Sept 09

First ever Case Officer Feb 10

yeeha!!!!!!!

Hi guys, welcome to PiO... what great news you have.

I just wondered if you would mind sharing your timeline on another thread; http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/70633-176-ss-non-csl-where-you-now.html

If you take a look at the first page you can see everyone waiting in the queue!!! There are quite a few of us now!

We would really apreciate it if we could add your timeline there too;

NAME:

Priority No.

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION:

DATE SS GRANTED:

SPONSORED BY WHICH STATE:

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED:

ADDITIONAL INFO:

C/O:

Many thanks and good luck with your CO!

Tasha:wubclub:

Guest donsayuriru

:jiggy: Hahahaha. We don't have a visa yet.

You see, this waiting makes big bubbles to your brain every minute. Especially when CO says "Hallo mate! I'm back! Did I surprise you?" Hahahahaha.

Donsayuriru

Shaman, Donsayuriru! Congratulations on your visa grants!

Now they may call you "mates"

Hey guys

I had this case officer assigned last week (for the first time) and she requested for meds and pcc, which ive uploaded now. She sent me an email this morning that I do not have any outstanding documents.

I got a question: I am state sponsored, but all the emails that co sent says im still under VB885. is this normal?

Im just hoping they get this done quickly and I can switch companies then! :D

Congratulations on the movement of your visa application. You are very lucky to have a CO assigned to you now. I see you are in Cat 5... what visa type do you have as I am not familiar with this one, is it one for students/onshore???

I have a thread running for Cat 5 people and would love to add your timeline there for others to see. Any hope at the moment is great in light of the recent changes. If you look at the first page you will see all the info there; http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migrat...e-you-now.html

Thanks

Tasha

Well, I have woken up this morning feeling as though a weight has been lifted......:spinny:

(However, I cant stop the worrying feeling that this may somehow not be as good as it looks)

I just pray & hope it is......After the last 6months, we could really, really do with some pure positive news......:v_SPIN:

This was the date for visa Lodge Nov 08

I think that thehales family have had some great news and the interesting bit will be to see when they gained their SS! I have asked them to join us on the other thread for 176 non-csl, so we shall have to wait and see.

The good thing is, they say they did not have a CO before and had already added their medicals... this shows that the DIAC have moved on from just dealing with people who were initially requested meds by a CO pre Sept, they are now dealing with people who frontloaded without the request from a CO! This is certainly a step in the right direction and hopefully the next few weeks will give us more of an idea where the DIAC are upto with processing Cat 5 visas.

Good luck to everyone waiting...:wubclub:

I think that thehales family have had some great news and the interesting bit will be to see when they gained their SS! I have asked them to join us on the other thread for 176 non-csl, so we shall have to wait and see.

The good thing is, they say they did not have a CO before and had already added their medicals... this shows that the DIAC have moved on from just dealing with people who were initially requested meds by a CO pre Sept, they are now dealing with people who frontloaded without the request from a CO! This is certainly a step in the right direction and hopefully the next few weeks will give us more of an idea where the DIAC are upto with processing Cat 5 visas.

Good luck to everyone waiting...:wubclub:

Hi Taz,

This could be you soon as didn't you get the ss Sep :jiggy:

Guest VickyMel

The did not change their application from 175 to a 176 until Sep09

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/73648-category-5-news-154.html#post688189

Which is also a very positive sign

VickyMel

Guest VickyMel

I might be wrong but I don't think anyone who lodged their SS after 23rd has been approved - even the dinosaurs. But I may be wrong - someone please tell me if I am that would also be good news!

Unfortunately Thehayes did not put what date in Sept they added their SS... hopefully we will see that when they come back.

Thanks Thehayes it is really wonderful to have something exciting happening!

VickyMel

Guest VickyMel
I bet your Bum is twitching now Tash !! lol :biglaugh:

Proview

If Tashas bum is twitching - goodness knows what Kelly's is doing.

If I remember correctly you did front load!

Come on DIAC :biggrin:

VickyMel

Guest thehayes
Hello, welcome to PIO & thankyou so very much for posting your news (thankyou also to your friends 'the dougans' for letting us all know)

We are all so very excited to read this.....:wink:....This could be the best news in a very long time for us

Could I just ask, you say your meds were nearly out of date....Did you do meds without the request of a case officer?.....:unsure:

We went for our meds and pc thinking it would push our applicaton on. They weren,t requested.

Guest Off to the Sun
I might be wrong but I don't think anyone who lodged their SS after 23rd has been approved - even the dinosaurs. But I may be wrong - someone please tell me if I am that would also be good news!

Unfortunately Thehayes did not put what date in Sept they added their SS... hopefully we will see that when they come back.

Thanks Thehayes it is really wonderful to have something exciting happening!

VickyMel

We applied in Aug 08 but didn't change to 176 until Dec - my agent sent me an email yesterday to say we won't be looked at until 2013 :shocked:, I suspect that's not correct but I don't reckon we'll be looked at until after July (unless of course we get shafted to the back of a bad queue again) Our meds are done and we are LR. All my fingers and toes are crossed though!!

We went for our meds and pc thinking it would push our applicaton on. They weren,t requested.

Hi Guys, thanks for coming back and answering all the questions... Your ears must be burning!!! LOL...

I have sent you a message on your profile page about details of your timeline???

Cheers

Tasha

VickyMel

In the WA thread, we are just polishing off Augusts applicants....

But what I have noticed is that there are ALOT less applicants for the reamaining months

If Tashas bum is twitching - goodness knows what Kelly's is doing.

If I remember correctly you did front load!

Come on DIAC :biggrin:

VickyMel

You do remember correctly.....Indeed we have our p/checks & meds all in....Meds are finalised!

& as for being excited..........

Excited%20Croc.jpg

Woo-Hoo!.....The Family of the moment.....:notworthy:

We are all so happy for you & are really hoping that some positive news is on the way for others in the same situation as yourself.....:yes:

Guest Tamarama

Thats fab news totally thrilled for The families who received their visas..

Start Oct 08, SS June 09, IELTS Aug 09, CO Aug 09, Sept CO disappears, Sept Meds and PC sent to DIAC and approved now waiting waiting waiting..........

Archived